Chapter 5

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

 

No one’s POV

It has been 3 day now. Yuri, Seohyun and Jessica were best friends.

“Hey you guys want to go tome house?” Yuri asked them.

“Okay “Jessica gladly accepted.

“Ooh you guys can sleep over too and we can go to school together tomorrow.”Yuri said excited.

“Unnie you sure you don’t mind I mean it is really hard to wake Jessica Unnie up” Seohyun told Yuri.

“Yah, Seohyun be quiet,” Jessica yelled at Seohyun feeling embarrassed

“Okay then I will see you guys at 6:00 pm at my house I will text you my address you guys hurry home and pack,” Yuri said pushing them to their driver.

Yuri’s POV

At 6:00

Where are they? Did they not get my message? Hmm whose car is that is that them. I squinted my eyes. Yes, it is them. I quickly went and opened the door for them.

Jessica greeted Yuri with a hug while Seohyun just bowed. Come on in I got the beds ready. You guys hungry.

I walked to the dinner table where the food was all on the table.

No one’s POV

Jessica and Seohyun ate quietly.

After dinner, the girls decided to have a bath and brush their teeth then play truth or dare. When everyone had a bath and brushed their teeth, they cuddled in their beds and Yuri got a bottle out.

“I want to spin the bottle please unnie,” Seohyun asked politely.

“Sure” Yuri said and gave the bottle to Seohyun. Seohyun spun the bottle and it pointed to Yuri.

“Yuri, Truth or Dare?” Jessica asked.

“Um, Truth” Yuri replied.

“Unnie Is it True you like Tiffany?” Seohyun asked. Yuri was shocked by the question while Jessica was looking down on the ground.

“Yes, I do.” Yuri said confidently which caused Jessica’s heart to break into pieces. “I liked since I saw her in school.” Yuri continued.

“Seohyun why would you ask me that anyway am I that obvious?” Yuri asked Seohyun.

“Umm.Yess you are unnie “Seohyun replied looking at Jessica who was heartbroken.

“Im sleeping first “Jessica said and covered herself with the blanket while turning not facing Yuri and Seohyun.

Seohyun knowing Jessica is jealous also decides to sleep. Yuri who did not know what just happened also just went to sleep