Chapter 10

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

A week has passed and I have had 3 boyfriends and broke up with them all.  They are so annoying. Seohyun and Yonghwa looks like best mates and always talk to each other while I just sit there trying to listen to the teacher.

It has been 2 days since the day they went to the amusement park. Taeyeon was on the net still trying to look for Sooyeon. She then sees a site saying her brother Kevin Jung will be arriving at Seoul today at 5 pm. Kevin was always looking after Sooyeon when they were little and they all were good friends.  Taeyeon quickly looked at the clock. It said 4 :15. Taeyeon quickly got dressed and drove to the airport. It was 4:55 when she arrived and she was scanning the entire airport. She knew that he was famous and good looking so they must be many fans.

KKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyeon heard fans screaming and yelling behind her and there she saw Kevin Jung standing there while signing autographs. (I choose Kevin from U kiss to be Jessica brother :P they look alike well Kevin looks like Jessica when dressed as a girl )

 

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhhhznRVPq1qc2ys1o1_500.jpg

Taeyeon quickly run up to Kevin but there were many fans. So she tried calling his name but the fans were also calling his name. Taeyeon just pushed though the crowd trying to get through. She finally got through and bumped into Kevin.

Taeyeon POV

I was pushing my hardest though the crowd but it didn’t really help. I found a whole and I quickly went through.

Bam

I felt my head going dizzy. I looked up and saw Kevin looking at me. I quickly got up and introduced myself. After I did I saw a smile creep up his face.

No Ones Pov

“Oh hey Taeyeon. Long time no see. How are you doing?” Kevin let out his hand for a handshake. Taeyeon just ignored it as she was very impatient and wanted to know where sooyeon was.

“Hurry and tell me where Sooyeon is!”

“Calm down, I will tell you but there is too much people lets go out somewhere to eat I am so hungry.”

‘Fine , need a ride?”

“Sure”

They walked off ignoring the fans and jealous faces. Kevin called his driver and  told him  to put his stuff in his hotel room then went and followed Taeyeon. Once they sat down to eat Taeyeon kept asking Kevin questions.

“Where is Sooyeon? Is she okay? Does she have a boyfriend?”

“Whoa calm down okay. Firstly, Sooyeon is here in Seoul already. She was here about weeks ago. She is doing fine. And no she hasn’t informed me she has a boyfriend but says she likes someone.”

“Really who? she is in SEOUL. Where in Seoul?”

“Umm she is probably at home now since she just finished school. You want to see what she looks like now I got a picture.”

“really gimme gimme”

Kevin search through his bag then gave a picture to Taeyeon.

http://edwinruser.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/snsd-jessica.jpg?w=312&h=424

Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she recognized who it was.

“Hey, did you give me the wrong picture this is Jessica. She is in my class at school this isn’t Sooyeon.”

“Oh, so you know who she is okay well yes sooyeon is Jessica she changed her name when she moved to the US to find you. Does she know who you are?

Taeyeon POV

WHATT??? Jessica is sooyeon how ? whoa now that I think about they look alike wait they are the same person. Aissh wait Jessica does not know who I am and well she hates me I think well she isn’t my friend. Wait she likes someone wonder who it is and maybe she hates me for leaving her and thinks I didn’t try to find her. She went all the way to US. Will she believe me if I told her?

“Oh no she doesn’t know who I am and I don’t plan on telling her since she likes someone else”

“oh really okay then I won’t tell her”

“Thank you I will tell her one day. By the way can I have your phone number in case I want to talk to again?”

“Sure” and they exchanged phone numbers.