Chapter 3

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

Seohyun POV:

I was alone and had no friends yet but it did not bother me at all. All I had to do was get good grades and stay away from trouble. I saw Jessica unnie look at Yuri a lot.

RINGG~

The bell rang, I quickly went to my class. I saw many boys at the door holding Yoona signboard. When I went in, I saw boys and girls looking at Yoona. I slowly walked to a free desk, which was far from Yoona since everyone took seats near Yoona.

 

The teacher walked in and told us to get our stuff and not get comfortable because we had arranged seats. The arranged seats were

 

                       Teachers desk                      

Siwon     Yoona     Seohyun    Yonghwa

Jiyoung    Sulli      Sooyoung    Taemin

Kyuhyun    Seungri   Key        Luna     

 Many of the boys were complaining for not being near Yoona. Siwon was just smiling brightly for being next to Yoona. Class started and we had to do a group project. Yoona,  Yonghwa , Siwon and I  were in a group.

“Hi, I’m Yonghwa” Yonghwa introduced.

“Hello I’m Seohyun,” I said with a bow.

I turned and saw Yoona and Siwon flirting with each other so just began the project with Yonghwa. Yonghwa was smart and nice. We helped each other with the work while leaving some parts for Yoona and Siwon to do later. When we finished I looked over at Yoona who was still flirting.

“Umm, Excuse me here is your part of the work” I told them.

“Why do we get so much?” Siwon complained.

“Yeah, What about you?” Yoona said joining in.

“It isn’t. We gave you the same amount we did. We already finished so you guys better hurry up.” Yonghwa explained to them.

‘Well, if you’re so smart why don’t you do it for us then” Siwon said with a smirk on his face.

“Well it’s a group work so you guys should take part and not just keep flirting with each other. We done our share, it’s your turn.” I told them a little annoyed they want us to do everything.

“Ok Fine!” Yoona snapped. Yoona began working while Siwon just kept staring at his work not knowing what to do.

“Hurry up, the bell is about to go I want it all finished before the bell goes or you will be kept in to finish it.” the teacher told our class. Yonghwa seeing that Siwon done nothing began helping him. I looked over at Yoona who was doing quite well.

RINGG~

The bell rang. I packed my stuff and was about to go but looked at Yoona and Siwon who was not finished so I began helping Yoona to quickly finish. It did not take long since Yoona was nearly done. However, it was 5 minutes before Siwon finished. Yoona was pissed that she was kept in ignored Siwon and told him to study more for being slow and stupid. She walked right out the door and went straight to her friends.