Chapter 11

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

Taeyeon was happy she finally found sooyeon well Jessica again and could see her tomorrow at school. She couldn’t wait to tell Tiffany and Yoona she found her.

Taeyeon POV

I got home quickly and called Tiffany and Yoona to come over to my house. I couldn’t wait. I mean I have been telling them about Sooyeon ever since meet them. However, after few years of talking about it Tiffany began acting a bit weird.

Soon tiffany and Yoona arrived.

“Hey guys thanks for coming I got great news.”I told them

“Really what is it?” Yoona asked me sounding excited.

“I met Kevin Jung and…” but Yoona interrupted her

“REALLY you mean The Kevin Jung the fashion designer OMG I love his clothes where did you meet him?” Yoona interrupted.

“Umm I met him at the airport he is in Seoul. But that’s not the point anyways guess what he is Sooyeon’s brother.” I yelled excitedly

Yoona gave a weak smile and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany just looked gloomy and sad. Why is she always like this when I saw Sooyeon’s name.

“What’s wrong? Why are you people not happy?  I asked them

“Oh well umm we are yay” tiffany told me. It wasn’t convincing but fine with me.

“Oh and also I know where and who Sooyeon is “I told them proudly.

“Who? Don’t you already know who she is?” Yoona asked with a confused look.

“Yeah but she changed her name she goes to OUR school did you know that and she is in OUR class”

“REALLY who?” Finally, Tiffany sounds interested.

“JESSICA” I yelled happily

“W-what ? H-how Wait Doesn’t she hate you?” Yoona asked me. as soon as she did I felt sad again.

“I’m going to be friends with her no matter what from now on. Can you guys help me? “ I begged them with puppy eyes. Tiffany immediately gave in. She always did when I did puppy eyes.

Taeyeon woke up early, as she was happy to see Jessica. She quickly got dressed and went to eat breakfast.

“Miss why are you so early today?”One of the maids.

“Why? There is nothing wrong with getting up early to go to school. Now make me breakfast N.O.W” Taeyeon screamed happily.

After breakfast, taeyeon quickly asked her driver to get ready so she can get t school. Once she got to school, there was not much students as she was early. So she started wondering around. Then she remembered Jessica was a sleepy head and loved to sleep in. So she decided to just wonder around. Soon students began flooding in. Taeyeon just waited patiently at the roof. She could see the entire school from up there. She saw many of her fans trying to search for her though they could not. Tiffany and Yuri was also looking for her so she texted them she was already at school and at the roof. Then she saw a beautiful blonde girl with Seohyun walk in.

They looked really close which got her jealous but she shook it off and ran down the stairs to greet her. When she got down the stairs she was already tired. Once she opened the door she saw Jessica reaching out for the door knob about to go up.

“HI! Good morning” taeyeon said in a very high voice.

“Hello” was Jessica’s reply with a cold tone.   

Jessica walked passed taeyeon and walked up the stairs. Taeyeon just followed like a lost puppy. When they got to the roof, Jessica quickly walked to the bench. Taeyeon just sat next to Jessica awkwardly.

“Why are you following me I thought you were leaving?” Jessica asked annoyingly as she was following her.

“Nope I just was going to greet you.” Taeyeon replied cheerfully.

Jessica POV

Taeyeon is acting weird I wonder why is she usually like this. When did the popular kids hang out with me anyway?

“Jessica, can we be friends?” why would she want to be friends with me

“No” I told her coldly. I saw her head hang low. I felt kind of bad so I just said fine we can be friends. She began hoping and jumping full of joy screaming YESS!I looked at her like she was crazy and she just smiled at me. She looked cute when she does that. I began smiling too. “You should smile more” I told her and she just gave me a confused look. “You also act so cold and have a black face on you should smile more often so people can see your pretty smile.”i told her