Chapter 6

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

As we all paid for the tickets, I saw Seohyun quickly grabbed Yoona’s hand and was pointing to some boys while dragging her to them. I knew I had to distract taeyeon so I grabbed her arm and ran to a nearby shop.

“Yah, What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked me. I quickly covered .

“Be Quiet, I will explain later” I told her and dragged her somewhere else again so tiffany and Yuri were out of sight.

I sat on a bench when they were out of sight.

“So why did you do that?” taeyeon asked with a confused look.

“Okay you can’t tell anyone. Yuri likes Tiffany and wants to spend time with Tiffany. But Tiffany invited you and Yoona so I and Seohyun are here to distract you and give them time.”I explained.

“Oh so what are we going to do?”She asked. I honestly did not know I did not know this place and was too scared for the rides.

“I don’t know,” I said while looking at the rides. Whoa so scary. She looked at me then the rides and looked back at me with a smile on her face.

“Let’s go “She said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the ride. I quickly shook her and off. She looked at me with a confused look.

“Umm I don’t like rides Im scared of heights,” I told her. I walked off knowing she would laugh but she did not instead, she just followed me as I made my way to a souvenir shop.

“Hey why are we coming here?” she asked me. I really did not know I just saw a shop and came here.

“Umm to look around.” I replied not looking at her. I looked around and saw Seohyun looking at Yoona flirt.

“Hey Seohyun “I yelled. This got everyone to look at me. “Sorry “I said bowing.

“Hey unnie what are you doing” she asked me

“I was going to ask you the same thing”

“Well Yoona saw a cute guy in here so we came in here”

“Oh okay so where is she?” she pointed at a tall guy. I squinted my eyes. Hey isn’t that my cousin. I thought he had a girlfriend.

I walked up to my cousin.”Hey, Yoona hey Hyun joong” I said to my cousin and Yoona. I gave a big hug to him .

I saw Yoona glaring at me. Was she jealous?