CHAPTER 1

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

7 years ago

Sooyeon Jung and Choi Taeyeon were childhood best friends that grew feelings for each other but never would admit it until Taeyeon had to leave for US to study leaving sooyeon. Sooyeon was devastated and confessed she loved Taeyeon. Taeyeon also admits she loves Sooyeon and promises she would come back and find Sooyeon.

After a year Taeyeon left Sooyeon decides to go to US with her family. There she tries to find taeyeon but never seems to find her. Sooyeon begins studying in the US changing her name to Jessica.

Jessica is back from US now going to attend Seoul High School with Seo Joo-hyun or Seohyun for short. Taeyeon is attending Seoul High School with her friends Tiffany Hwang and Im Yoona. She still loves Jessica and is trying to find her.

Jessica POV:

I was dreaming about my time with Taeyeon until I heard Seohyun scream  

“WAKE UP UNNIE “

‘Shut up ‘I screamed back at Seohyun while rubbing my ears.

“Fine I guess I will have to get the stinky green thing …hmm.. What was it called maybe a CUCUMBER!” Seohyun said

I woke up immediately and pushed Seohyun out of my room so I can change.

“Better hurry ok we have school” Seohyun screamed as I slammed my door in her face.

I walked out with my school bag ready for my first day at Seoul High School. Seohyun and I live in the same house to learn independence because our parents want us to take over their company in the future .  When we finished eating breakfast, we walked out and our driver was waiting for us.

The driver took us straight to school. Seohyun was excited. I did not know why but she loves to read and studies a lot. I just like to sleep and sleep. I never was interested in studying or working. We we arrived we saw many boys crowding the entrance. We struggled to get past them but managed eventually. They were all screaming names and holding signboards.

“Who are Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Tiffany and Im Yoona?” Seohyun asked me with a confused look.

“I really don’t know “I replied wondering if they were super stars and staring at the boys.

“Unnie Im going to the check my first class” Seohyun said to me. I turned around and bumped into someone.