Prestigious Audition

Ha-Choo!

"I'm going to die," Jihye slumped to a canteen chair as her bestfriend, Sohee put a bowl of ramen in front of her after the class break the next day after the troublesome punishment.

"Eat," Sohee said as Jihye's eyes sparkled.

"Thank you!" Jihye started to eat the precious ramen.

"Woah that's delicious!" Sehun came and put his tray and ate too.

"The captain is here," Jongin said as they both turned to the canteen entrance.

"He got so many fans," Jihye said to Sohee who squealed like fangirls.

"Including us. But we are cool in fanboying," Sehun grinned as Jongin high-fived him while Jihye rolled her eyes to see the fanboys and a fangirl beside her.

"OH I'm forget!" Jongin suddenly said as Jihye choked on her ramen and quickly drank Sohee's green tea in one shot.

"What?" Jihye said between her breath in her most sarcastic yet cynical tone.

"Today is the audition," Sehun continued as Jihye's jaw hung open.

"YAAH JONGIIN!" Jihye said as Jongin started to run away while Sehun and Sohee laughed.

***

Chanyeol entered the canteen and sat beside Kris who gathered by bunch of girls who asked him this and that.

"Hemm... Would you leave us alone first?" Chanyeol asked as the girls smiled and finally waved goodbye.

"Thank God you're here," Kris said as he started eating.

"You are such an attention in this school," Chanyeol said between eating.

"You will join the team right?" Kris asked.

"Of course. What's the use of my tall figure if I can't play basketball?" Chanyeol grinned as Kris glad to hear the answer.

"YAAH JONGIIN!" a voice made the boys almost choked as they turned to see the source and found a girl chased a tan boy all between the tables.

"So is that the newbie member that you're looking for?" Chanyeol stared at the one with tan skin.

"Yeah he's good," Kris replied.

"Okay I believe you then," Chanyeol replied.

***

Jihye sighed for the fifth times when Sohee screamed out loud to see the audition. The newbie players lined up and did some basic moves in basketball. It's not like Jihye didn't like basketball. She just like watching it anyway. But when she saw Jongin and Sehun, she began to shouted too.

"Yo! You can do this!!" Jihye shouted as both boys stared at her and gave their thumbs up.

Sohee shouted when she saw Kris stood up and began to tell the rule. All the players will divided into two teams and went through a serious friendship match.

"YEOOL!!" a voice made Jihye closed her ears and turned to see the source.

She saw a small brunette hair boy cheered as the boy with jet black hair told him to sit down. She followed their gaze and found a man who was shouted by them grinned.

"Fine then," Jihye said when she saw Jongin and Sehun faced that boy's team.

"Let's begin!" Kris threw the ball as the match began.

Kris went back to his seat along with the P.E teacher to see the potention of each player.

"That guy is good," one of the teacher said as Kris followed the pointed finger of his teacher to Chanyeol.

"Yeah he is. I recommend him to join," Kris said proudly.

"That boy too. The one with tan skin. He's so manly," one of the female teacher who watched it says as Kris eyed the boy.

"He covers his friend well," Kris commented towards Jongin.

"Woah look at those shot," a friendly teacher said as he pointed at Sehun who landed the three point ball successfully.

Jihye shouted to see Jongin and Sehun did well at the match and she and Sohee ran to see them beside the field.

"Good job!" Jihye threw two bottles of mineral water and Sohee kindly handed them the towels.

"Like having a manager," Sehun grinned as Jihye stunned.

"Or an assistant," Jongin snorted as Jihye punched his shoulder hard.

"The captain will now announce the result," One of the student said as Jongin and Sehun waved goodbye.

The field filled with cheers as the person who pass announced.

"Park Chanyeol," Kris said as the brunette boy hug the taller boy beside him.

"Glad to see you make it!" the jet black boy hugged him too.

"Baek, hey I passed and thank you Kyung Soo," Chanyeol grinned.

Kris announced some names until Sohee shouted in happiness as Jihye high-fived her.

"Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin," The person with those name laughed and high-fived each other happily.

"So, where do you want to celebrate it?" Sohee asked as the boys finished.

"How about watching a movie?" Sehun asked.

"Horror one," Jongin said as Jihye agreed.

"But I'm afraid," Sohee said sadly.

"You have me," Sehun said as he patted her head.

Yeah, Sehun likes Sohee and Sohee likes Sehun. Jihye rolled her eyes as Jongin turned to face her.

"What? Do you want to have a boyfriend too? I can be one," Jongin said as Jihye pretended to vomit.

"Keep dreaming," She replied as Jongin laughed.

***

Chanyeol yawned when they finished eating together to celebrate his achievement.

"But you don't cheat so he's in right?" Baekhyun asked Kris as the older shook his head.

"He's good and teachers thought that he's good too," Kris answered.

"Is there a match after this?" Kyung Soo asked to Kris.

"I don't know yet but I heard there's a match five months ahead."

"You must join!" Baekhyun suggested as Kris nodded.

"Let's go home. Its getting night and we have school tomorrow," Chanyeol suggested as they agreed.

"Bye yeol!" They all waved goodbye as Chanyeol walked to his flat building.

He opened the gate and went upstairs to his room.

"At last," He opened the door and put his bag onto his dusted floor.

"I'm gonna clean up later," He murmured as he slumped onto his bed.