Troublesome Punishment

Ha-Choo!

"Jihye!" a harsh knocks heard as a girl frowned on her bed.

"Five minutes more!" She yawned as that boy stepped away from the door.

"You'll be late if you don't wake up!" A boy voice heard as Jihye stunned.

"Late?" She started to concious.

"Oh NO!" She jumped from the bed and limped beside her bed and fell successfully.

Jihye grabbed the towel and quickly took a bath and wore her uniform. She opened her flat door as she greeted by two gorgeus boys.

"Hurry!" A boy with sharp jaw line shouted as he ran downstairs first with the boy whose skin tanner.

They ran to their school as the gate almost closed.

"No no no!!" Jihye wanted to stop the guard to close it but too bad.

"Come with me," The guard said as he let them inside and they trailed him like a lost puppy.

"We're doom," The boy with tan skin said.

"I'm sooo sorry Jongiin," Jihye apologized as another boy snorted.

"Another detention," The sharp jaw-line boy added.

"Sehunnie please don't mad at me," Jihye begged as Sehun snapped her away.

They saw a teacher waiting for them.

"What's wrong with you all? You are late for almost six times bla bla bla....," The words faded out in their mind as they started to get sleepy.

"And the detention," Jihye started to pay attention to this one.

No, no please not that...

"You three must clean the sport room until it's spark like a diamond!" the teacher said as Sehun and Jongin frowned in despair and Jihye almost fainted.

"And you must start now!!" The teacher handed them some masks and cleaning kit.

Sehun and Jongin shocked to see Jihye froze when the teacher was gone.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked as they started walking to the sport equipment room.

"This is gonna be a loooong day. You know that the sport room is the messiest room ever in this school," Jongin said as Jihye getting paler and paler.

"I don't know If I can do this," Jihye finally spoke as the boys eyed her.

"And why is that?" Sehun asked.

"Man, you defeated some bad guys over here and there but you can't even clean a room?" Jongin snorted as Jihye glared at him.

"It's not that," Jihye replied.

They arrived at the room and Jongin opened it right away. Sehun wore the mask then entered the room.

"What the heck?" They both shocked to see the messy room with thick dust everywhere.

"HA-CHOO!!" a sound made the boys quickly turned around to find the source.

They both saw Jihye with her red nose and she kept sneezing all the way she stepped into the room.

"So?" Jongin asked as Sehun looked at Jihye.

"It's embarrasing to admit it but yes, I'm allergic to dust," Jihye finally said as Jongin started to laugh.

Jihye blushed and put the mask on.

"Let's get to work," Sehun said.

"HA-CHOO!!"

"Okay, we will hear that again and again," Jongin said as they started to clean the room.

They snapped the thick dust and arranged all the equipments according to their first place. Jihye kept holding her breath sometimes to avoid sneezing. But she couldn't hold it sometimes and sneezing for four times straight once she got to close to the dust.

"You are worrying us!" Jongin confessed when they were outside the room, trying to get some rest.

"I'm sorry," Jihye rubbed her nose with her handkerchief.

"Drink," Sehun handed her a bottle of mineral water as he took his and gave one left to Jongin.

"Than... HA-CHOO!" Jihye sneezed one more.

"Okay you need another handkerchief and may of it because we're not done yet," Jongin said as he gave his handkerchief for Jihye.

"You guys are the nicest person that I ever met," Jihye said as the boys laughed.

"Where's the tough Jihye?" Sehun said between his laugh.

"Let's get to work again," Jongin said as they stood up.

The boys gave her easy task in taking out the garbage so she wouldn't deal much with the dust and could go outside. Jihye brought the sixth trash bag to the trash shelter with series of sneezing again.

"Owaah!" Jihye bumped into someone while bringing the trash.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" a voice made Jihye looked up just to see the gorgeous eyebrows and eyes ever.

"I'm ok... HA-CHOO!" Jihye replied as she blushed and felt relieve to wear a mask.

"Whoa guess you got the most troublesome punishment ever," He laughed as Sehun came to see how Jihye did.

"Ah Kris hyung!" Sehun greeted as Kris turned at the boy.

"So he's our senior?" Jihye asked as Kris nodded.

"Don't you know him? He's the new basketball captain team!" Jongin also came and greeted him.

"Do you guys want to join the audition for the new player?" Kris asked as Sehun and Jongin nodded eagerly.

"Of course!" They both said in unison as Jihye snorted to see their childish attitude.

"Okay see you tomorrow at 5 then," Kris smiled and waved goodbye.

"He's cool!" Jongin said as Sehun nodded.

"Fanboys," Jihye concluded as the boys realized about Jihye.

"Okay okay we admit it anyway," Sehun grinned as they started to work again and again.

At last the first chapter hehehe
Don't worry 'cause Chanyeol will show up soon
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and do subscribe and comment or even upvote if you want ^^
Thank you so much before ^^