Good Habit?

Ha-Choo!

Chanyeol drove the finest car to his flat and stormed to take a quick bath and got ready to see Jihye again.

"He didn't do anything to you right?" Sohee asked through a phone call with Jihye.

"He's nice."

"We'll be there to pick you up too. Besides, it's Sunday," Sohee said.

"Okay I'll wait," Jihye ended the call and gasped to see someone opened the door harshly.

"Woah!" Jihye shocked as Chanyeol came in with a new set clothes for her.

"I asked the shopkeeper to pack it for you," Chanyeol handed it as Jihye released her breath in thought of Chanyeol choosed the undergarments that she needed.

"Thank you, sun...."

"Chanyeol, I told you it's Chanyeol only," Chanyeol said as he sat beside her bed.

"Jihye," Hyeri opened the door and the two hugged each other as Nayoung came in too with Kris, Sehun, and Jongin.

"Yo!" Jongin greeted as he hugged Jihye.

"Let's go home," Nayoung said as she brought Jihye's bag.

"Is that new clothes?" Sehun recognized after Sohee told her that her clothes's good.

"It's Chanyeol sunbae who bought this," Jihye said as everyone stared intensely at Chanyeol who played with his phone.

"Why it's so silent?" Chanyeol looked up, found everyone were looking at him, and blushed. "What?"

"You are such a gentleman," Kris patted his shoulder and Jihye smiled.

Sohee helped Jihye down from the bed and they walked happily to Kris's Range Rover.

"You are with Yeol hyung," Jongin gently pushed her to Kris's two seat car that he lent to Chanyeol.

"Waaaeee?" Jihye whined as he told her to enter the car as Chanyeol grinned.

"Let's go home, princess," Chanyeol playfully pretended to be a driver as Jihye laughed.

They arrived at the flat building and Jihye finally breathed the fresh air outside the hospital. They walked together upstairs and Chanyeol headed to his room first.

"HA-CHOO!" Jihye sneezed right after she passed Chanyeol's room, making Sohee took her tissues and gave it to Jihye whose nose began to get redder.

"Isn't it that dusty?" Chanyeol said as Jongin and Sehun laughed to see his hurt expression.

"You should clean it," Jihye laughed to see it too and began to open her door.

"HA-CHOO!" Jihye sneezed one more and frowned. "Now it's my room that full of dust."

"Leave it to us," Kris said as he stared at the cleaning kit.

"We will help you," Nayoung said as Hyeri started to clean up.

"Hey should you guys clean my room too?" Chanyeol asked innocently, earning glares from everybody excluded Jihyun who laughed out loud and sneezed again.

Hyeri wiped the dust from every furnitures as Kris grabbed all the dusty trash left. But being the neatly one of Jihye, there wasn't many dust and trash.

"Thank you guys," Jihye went to her small refrigerator and got a box of milk and served it to them.

"I should get back to my room," Chanyeol decided as he stood up and thanked Jihye for the cold milk.

"You should get back too," Jihye suggested as everyone nodded.

"See you tomorrow and if you're tired, you can skip practices," Hyeri said as Jihye shook her head.

"I won't be that tired," Jihye assured her and hugged Nayoung.

Chanyeol opened his room door and stepped inside.

"Dust," He murmured as he eyed all of his furnitures.

"Okay let's clean it," Chanyeol stormed to search for broom and he accidentally slipped it at the corner-forgettable-side.

"So that's why she couldn't find it."

He swept the floor slowly so he didn't miss an area.

BANG!

Jihye shocked to hear the loud bang beside her.

"What happened?" She murmured as a shattered glass sound heard after another loud bang.

It was only 8 in the night, three hours after her friends left.

"What the heck?" Jihye asked as she walked to another side of a wall and she concluded that the sound was made by the person next door.

"What's he doing?" She stormed outside and knocked Chanyeol's room door.

She heard some thumps and finally the door opened, revealing a boy with messy hair.

"Are you okay?" Jihye asked as she stared at Chanyeol with bruises on his leg.

"I guess... Ouch!" Chanyeol accidentally knocked his feet with a broom right on a bruise.

"I guess not. Woah you are trying to clean up, aren't you?" Jihye amazed by a corner where Chanyeol finished.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Jihye.

"I'm okay, Chanyeol-ssi," Jihye replied.

"I said just Chanyeol. Don't be that formal," Chanyeol coughed a little as he let Jihye stepped inside his room.

"Let me help then," Jihye said as she took a mop.

"You-you don't need to! It's fine. You just came back from hospital," Chanyeol prevented her.

"I'm fine and tomorow I'll come and practice too. Need to regain my legs' strength," Jihye said as she started to mop another corner.

"But if you're tired just stop okay?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye nodded.

Chanyeol began to arrange everything presented on his table. His books and everything seemed too messy as Jihye sneezed sometimes because of the dust. Chanyeol quickly handed her a box of tissues as he worried of her red nose.

"You should stop. Those red nose make you look silly," Chanyeol teased while trying to make her at least took a rest.

"Okay I guess you're right," Jihye said.

"Wait in your room, I'm gonna get you something after I'm done finishing this. Okay?" Chanyeol smiled as Jihye nodded and went to her room.

Chanyeol rushed to finish everything and directly took a quick bath to fresh his mind. He came out from the bathroom cleaning his wet hair and stared at his room.

"Woah I'm glad," Chanyeol mesmerized by his cleaned room.

He remembered about Jihye and took two slice of black forest cake from his small refrigerator and went to Jihye's room.

"Are you done?" Jihye smiled as she opened the door.

"Safe and sound," Chanyeol handed her a slice of cake wrapped nicely on a plastic box.

"Woah! Delicious! Let's eat together inside," Jihye let Chanyeol entered her room.

Chanyeol awkwardly entered it and sat in front of the television. Jihye got the plates and forks. She carefully put the cakes on each plate and finally handed it to Chanyeol.

"Wait again!" Jihye remembered and stormed to a box near his bed and took something.

"Stretch your leg," Jihye ordered as Chanyeol blushed but finally did it.

"Just eat the cake when I'm putting this on," Jihye showed Chanyeol a gel which he knew to cover the bruise and heal it as he nodded shyly.

Jihye carefully put the gel on every bruises as Chanyeol's face heated up. He tried to ease the shyness by eating his cake in big bites.

"Now your arm," Jihye said as Chanyeol choked on his cake.

"I-I will do it myself," Chanyeol murmured.

"It's okay," Jihye laughed because she found Chanyeol blushed.

Chanyeol stretched his arm and Jihye quickly put the gel on it tenderly. Chanyeol stunned to see Jihye but winced in pain because of the bruises.

"Done," Jihye put the gel back to the box, washed her hand and ate her cake as they drowned in silence.

"Ah I remember! Got some math homework to do," Jihye said as Chanyeol looked at the wall clock and it showed 10 in the night.

"Are you sure you can finish it in this hour?" Chanyeol mentally slapped his mind to blurt out such a question.

"I admit that I'm bad in math," Jihye sighed as she took her textbooks and got her notebook.

"Let me help you then," Chanyeol offered as Jihye let him took the textbook.

"Oh I understand this," Jihye remembered that Chanyeol was her senior and he must be learn this one year ago.

Chanyeol delightly explained all the questions to Jihye who nodded eagerly.

"Woah it's night already. You should get some sleep and don't forget to drink your medicine," Chanyeol said as Jihye yawned.

They stood and Jihye accompanied Chanyeol to the door.

"Thank you, oppa," Jihye grinned as Chanyeol stunned to hear the word 'oppa'.

"Eh? If its not comfortable I won't call you that," Jihye said because Chanyeol dazed.

"No its okay. See you tomorrow?" Chanyeol smiled.

"Of course," Jihye said as Chanyeol entered his room with a smile painted on his face.

*a/n: Hello there! I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know if it's fluffy or not cause I'm not good in making fluff stories actually :p ... I'm really glad to see you all subbies! Hope I can write the next chapter well.. There will be some moments before the basketball game begin! Thank you again! ^^