Unstable Histamine

Ha-Choo!

"I want to say thank you to the organizer and everybody here. You made our night sparkled and hope I can come to your wedding too someday. Of course with my lovely wife Chayoung," Changmin joked as the singles said 'amen' in unison.

The amount of people was decreasing as Changmin went down to see the performer who cherished the night.

"I want to say thank you personally to you guys, Baekhyun, Kyung Soo, Jongdae, Luhan, Suho, and Yixing. You guys are the best. I can recommend you to other party of my friends if you want to make this a business," Changmin winked as they stared at each other, realizing that it was a good idea after all.

"Thank you too!" They replied together and crushed Changmin into a brotherly hug.

The basketball team members started to said goodbye to Changmin and Chayoung who delightly said thank you.

"Don't forget about the game," Changmin reminded as he hugged Kris.

"I will do my best and you'll be there too by the way," Kris replied as Changmin nodded.

"Bye seongsaenim! See you on Monday!" Jongin and Sehun said happily.

"Okay then," Changmin said as he shook hands with the girls and Chayoung hugged the members each.

They gladly walked to the parking lane. Suddenly Jihye felt something went wrong with her stomach. Like a needles attached there. The pain swirled to her head as she whined in pain.

"Jihye!" Sohee shouted as she tried to held Jihye who fainted beside her.

"Jihye!" Jongin quickly carried her to the car.

"Hospital now," Sehun said as Chanyeol went to the other car and quickly followed Kris's.

They entered the emergency unit as Jongin laid her on the bed and the nurses pushed the bed to the emergency room. Everyone froze as Sohee started to cry because she was worried. Sehun hugged her to calm her down. Hyeri and Nayoung stared at each other and got worried too. Jihye was like their little sister after all the practices they had together.

"What happened with her?" Jongin asked.

"Another allergy," Chanyeol answered as everyone stared at him.

"How did you know?" Kris asked curiously.

"Red spots on her arms proved it. I don't know what the doctor will said but my little sister got allergic to seafood with the same symptoms," Chanyeol explained as the doctor came out from the room.

"Is her parents here?" The doctor asked.

"No," Nayoung answered.

"Which one are you who stays near her?" The doctor gave up and asked as everybody pointed at Chanyeol.

"I live next door," Chanyeol stepped towards the doctor.

"Her histamine is sensitive to seafood. We just discovered that she allergic to seafood and she seemed not to know about this," The doctor said as they understood.

"She never eat fish before and we barely see him eating one," Sohee explained.

"Another allergy," Sehun murmured as Chanyeol loaded the fact hardly.

"She will be fine and you can see her now," The doctor said as everyone directly walked to see Jihye.

"Jihye?" Hyeri came closer and held her dongsaeng's hand.

Jihye's eyes shook a little bit and it opened slowly.

"Hyeri sunbae?" She recognized the voice and looked around hazily.

"Are you okay?" Sohee asked as she examined her condition.

"I'm fine," Jihye let out a small yet hoarse voice.

They chatted together, girls only, until Kris reminded them about school and they needed to get a rest as well as Jihye.

"I will take you all home," Kris said.

"Hyung this is you car's key," Chanyeol handed it but Kris shook his head.

"You can use it for a while since Jihye's here so you can come to see her everytime," Kris smiled as Chanyeol stunned.

"For real?" an innocent question heard as Kris chuckled.

"For real."

Chanyeol decided to stay as they all went home after saying goodbye to Jihye.

"You should be going too," Jihye said as Chanyeol entered her room and sat beside her bed.

"No, I'm staying here," Chanyeol nodded as Jihye blushed.

"Thanks then. And-and sorry for that incident," Jihye murmured as Chanyeol blushed.

"Maybe-just maybe I like it?" Chanyeol braved himself to say that.

They drowned in silence until the nurses came to gave her the medicine.

"You need to sleep," Jihye stared at Chanyeol who dazed off while watching television.

It was nearly midnight as Chanyeol put her blanket on and sat beside Jihye who fell asleep soundly.

"Be healthy," Chanyeol murmured as he rested his head beside Jihye and hold her hand while going to his dream land.

***

It was a beautiful morning as Jihye opened her eyes and stung a bit to feel the sunshine. Suddenly she felt someone holding her hand because she couldn't move her fingers. She tried to sit on the bed as one nurse entered the room.

"He's been here since night," the nurse commented as Jihye nodded when she examined her condition.

"What happened to me?" Jihye asked confusely.

"You are allergic to seafood," The nurse said as Jihye's eyes widened. "Are you sure that he's not your boyfriend?"

Jihye blushed as she shook her head. The nurse said that she was getting better and could go home tomorrow if the doctor allowed her to. She thanked the nurse as she turned to see Chanyeol who slept heavily. Unconciously, she stretched her hand and let her finger the boy's jet black hair. It felt so soft like baby's hair. His pink soft lips and cute sleepy closed eyes attracted her much. She stopped when Chanyeol jolted a little and began to open his eyes.

"You are awake?" Chanyeol's morning voice made Jihye chuckled a little because it's manly yet cute at the same time.

"Yeah safe and sound, thanks, sunbae," Jihye replied as she hid her arm, trying not to feel busted of her action.

"I will go ask doctor on your condition," Chanyeol said as he got up and went outside.

Jihye sighed to look at the phone. 40 missed calls from her cousin who stayed far away from her. They weren't that close physically but in their heart, the family was there. At last she called him because she knew that he was worrying about her too much.

"Yaah! Where have you been?" A worried question heard as Jihye aparted her phone to save her eardrums.

"I'm in a hospital and they said that I'm allergic to seafood. That shocked me the most," Jihye replied as the boy on the phone let out a frown.

"Hope I can see you now," the boy said sadly as Jihye stared at Chanyeol who came inside and sat again beside her.

"I want to see you too, Tao. Can you just fly back here?" Jihye asked as Chanyeol stunned when he heard a boy's name.

"I will in Christmas," Tao promised.

"You can watch me playing basketball that month," Jihye added.

"Oh I will love that. I need to go Jihye. See you soon and please stay healthly."

"I will, Tao. Zaijian," Jihye said as she ended the call.

"Wow you said something in mandarin," Chanyeol said.

"That was my cousin and he's chinese."

"The doctor said you can go home today," Chanyeol cheered as Jihye grinned.

"You should go home and change," Jihye finally said as Chanyeol realized that he messed up.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Chanyeol said as he waved goodbye and left Jihye to went to his flat first.

"I will pick you up after I clean myself. Make sure you tell Sohee and the others okay?" Chanyeol said as Jihye nodded.

"Thank you, sunbae," Jihye smiled.

"Just Chanyeol for you," the boy said as he waved goodbye.

*a/n: at last another chapter hehehe, got some mental breakdown today but at last it ended well.. Hope you'll like this crappy chapter and stay tune for the next chapter, thank you for those who read and subscribe and even uptvote, Yeah without you guys I'm nothing.. Well then, thank you again ^^