Undiscoverable Care

Ha-Choo!

Jihye opened her eyes that early morning and growled.

"Why my body feels so sore?" She murmured as she stared to the clock.

She woke up and got her towel to have a warm bath ahead. Then she remembered everythng.

"Okay now they think that I'm weird," She said as she dried her hair.

She opened her flat door and spotted a person who opened the door too.

"Eh?" They both stunned to see each other.

"Wanna go to school?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course," Jihye replied.

"Let's go together then," Chanyeol said as they walked downstairs.

"Jihye!" Sehun and Jongin stunned to see someone went down with Jihye.

"Yeol Hyung!" They both called him.

"Oh hello!"

"You know each other?" Jihye asked as she realized.

"We're in one team," Sehun smiled.

"Let's go then," Jongin said as they walked together to school.

"HA-CHOO!" They stopped when Jihye sneezed and quickly searched for the handkerchief but not found it.

"Use mine," Chanyeol handed her his handkerchief as Jongin and Sehun eyed them both.

"Sorry Jongin, Sehun. Still washing yours," Jihye grinned as the boys said it was okay.

Suddenly a car passed on as Jihye let out more sneezes.

"Are you the red rudolf deer?" Jongin started to laugh to see Jihye's red nose.

They walked slowly because they woke up early that day.

"Is that allergy? I found that your nose became red that day I saw you sleeping in my room," Chanyeol said as Jongin and Sehun gasped in shock.

"Wait! It's not what you think," Jihye tried to explain but Jongin and Sehun already grinned in mischief.

"She accidentally cleaned my room because it was a mess," Chanyeol blushed to admit it as both boys nodded.

"Okay then," Sehun understood.

"Do you have the medicine? You know, dusts are everywhere," Chanyeol asked as Jihye shook her head.

"Take this," Chanyeol gave her his mask.

"Thank you," Jihye wore it as they passed an medicine store.

"Let me buy you some medicines," Chanyeol said as they entered the store.

"Do you know a medicine to reduce the effect of an allergy? This girl here have dust allergy," Chanyeol asked as the cashier woman stunned to see those three gorgeous boys.

"You can have anti-histamines here," The woman handed him a medicine.

"Thank you," Jongin said as the cashier woman smiled and Jihye rolled her eyes.

"Drink this regulary," Chanyeol said as Jihye accepted the medicine and Chanyeol's water bottle.

"I will pay it later," Jihye said before she swallowed the tablet.

"Guys," Sehun reminded them when they saw a big clock ahead.

"Hurry!" Jongin shouted as they ran to the school.

"Owaah!" Chanyeol shrieked one second after they ran before the gate got closed.

"We made it," Jihye tried to catch her breath.

"Yeol!" Kris called from afar.

"I need to go, bye everyone!" Chanyeol smiled as he ran to Kris.

"She is wearing your mask," Kris glanced at Jihye.

"And bringing your bottle," Kris continued.

"She have a dust allergy," Chanyeol said as they went to their class.

"Don't forget to practice this evening," Kris said as Chanyeol nodded.

***

"You know. He is weird," Jongin said as Jihye punched him on his shoulder.

"He cares about you a little bit too much than us," Sehun said as Jihye stunned.

"Shut the crap out or we'll be late to enter the class," Jihye fast her steps as they both high-fived each other and followed her.

"Another P.E. class," Sohee frowned as they entered the locker room to change clothes.

"But I kinda like it," Jihye finished changing clothes and went outside.

"Let's begin today with... Basketball!" Changmin, their young and fresh seongsaenim showed a basketball.

"Yeah!" Jihye stepped out with her classmates who she usually be with while boys were dividing their teams.

Sohee waited for her turn to play as she watched Jihye played. Sehun played well with the boys and Sohee smiled.

"Let's play, Sohee!" Jihye cheerfully said as Sohee ran to see her.

Sohee felt glad to have friend like Jihye. Despite his girly features, Sohee wasn't good at sports so Jihye kept covering her to prevent the ball hit her.

"Thanks!" Sehun put his thumb up as Jihye replied with her thumb too.

***

Chanyeol entered the field as he saw a girl did a very good lay up to the ring and shocked to see that it was Jihye.

"Woah," He unconciously said as Baekhyun eyed him.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh nothing," Chanyeol replied as they waited for their turn to use it.

"Oh you're coming already!" Changmin said after he saw the next class.

Jihye walked to the door and found Chanyeol there.

"Hey! Thanks for the medicine!" Jihye greeted as Sohee and Baekhyun eyed their friend.

"No prob!" Chanyeol replied as Baekhyun called him.

"Bye then!" Chanyeol continued as Sohee stared at Jihye.

"Are you sick?" Sohee asked as Jihye laughed.

"Just dust allergy," Jihye replied as Sohee shocked.

"Why don't you tell me?" She pouted.

"I don't want to make you worry," Jihye said as she patted Sohee's head softly.

"Okay then," Sohee said as they walked together to locker room.

"Jihye!" a girl came to meet Jihye.

"You can go first," Jihye smiled as Sohee went first.

"Is there anything wrong, sunbae?" Jihye asked as Hyeri, the captain of the girl basketball team came to see her.

"Glad to find you here. Can you help me?" She asked.

"What happened?" Jihye asked, recognizing the worried tone.

"Dahee injured her ankle and we didn't find someone who will replace her. Her position is important in the main team," Hyeri said as Jihye stunned to hear the offer.

"But I'm not really good with basketball," Jihye said.

"You can come first. This evening 4 p.m at the field," Hyeri replied.

"Okay I'll try," Jinhye answered finally.