Delightful Offer

Ha-Choo!

Chanyeol changed his clothes as some girls from the basketball team screamed because yeah, Chanyeol here got a gorgeous body even he's quite slender.

"Yaaah hyung! Go to the locker room!" Sehun shocked to see Chanyeol changed beside the field.

Chanyeol gained his conciousness as Kyung Soo who waiting for him shook his head in amusement.

"Yah!" Chanyeol covered his body and ran to the locker room.

"He's insane!" Jongin said as Sehun laughed.

"What happen with him?" Kris asked because he saw Chanyeol sometimes lost his focus.

"He saw Jihye went away first and becoming like this," Jongin said as Sehun nodded.

"He must like her," Kris murmured as Hyeri gave him a bottle of water.

"Hope they can realize it soon," Hyeri said as they all nodded.

***

"Are you deaf?" Baekhyun asked as he waved his hand in front of Jihye's face.

"I-I don't know what to saaay," Jihye frowned.

"Do you have a boyfriend in the past?" Baekhyun asked.

"No."

"Any experience with love?"

"No."

"Just die."

"Yaaaah," Jihye fought the urge not to roll on the floor because she's confused as hell.

"Okay I let you get closer with Chanyeol," Baekhyun slurped his milkshake. "And I will teach you something."

"What?"

"The sign of love."

***

Chanyeol walked from the school with his friends. Sehun and Jongin who knew about Baekhyun's invitation decided not to tell Chanyeol.

"Uh oh," Sohee said as she tugged Sehun's shirt when they all saw two people out from a cafè near their school.

"Baek?" Kyung Soo called as Baekhyun turned around became paler than ever.

"Jihye," Sohee called as Jihye ran to stand beside her.

Chanyeol didn't say anything as they joined and at last walked together.

"Bye," Hyeri said as Jihye replied.

Chanyeol stepped first and left Jihye behind. Jihye confused to see Chanyeol's sudden silence. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeol?" Baekhyun's voice made Chanyeol somehow angry but tried to remain calm.

"What?"

"It's not like what you saw. I-I just asked her to talk," Baekhyun explained.

"Don't worry, Baek. You have right to ask her out," Chanyeol sternly said as he ended the call, leaving Jihye stunned because of the tone.

Jihye felt her phone vibrated as she saw a text from Baekhyun.

He is jealous, do something about it or I'll doom!

How?

Ask him to do something or do something together to ease the tension!

Jihye frowned as she ran to catch up with Chanyeol.

"I didn't do anything with him!" Jihye shouted as Chanyeol stopped.

"No need to tell that," Chanyeol felt somehow relieved as he continued walking but turned around to see Jihye.

"Let's go," Chanyeol finally said as Jihye walked beside him.

They drowned in silence and arrived at the building. Jihye followed Chanyeol upstairs.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Jihye braved herself to ask as Chanyeol stunned because he didn't think about it before.

"I don't know. Why then?" Chanyeol answered.

"Wanna go out and eat something near the Han River? We can choose many foods there," Jihye offered.

"That will be fine," Chanyeol felt butterflies in his stomach and automatically smiled.

"Okay see you later then," Jihye entered her room and tried to calm down her breath.

Baekhyun sunbae, what is the first sign?

You will hardly breath and your heartbeat will increase...

***

Chanyeol took another shirt and wore it.

"No," He wore it off and changed it again to another shirt.

"No."

"Heck Chanyeol!" Kyung Soo barged through video call as Baekhyun stunned to see Chanyeol this concern about his looks.

"Yeol you are gorgeous everytime okay," Baekhyun commented.

"Don't you know that he accidentally removed his shirt in front of the girls?" Kyung Soo said to Baekhyun.

"That was an accident because I wasn't focus," Chanyeol defended himself.

"It's almost 6 yeol," Kyung Soo reminded the time.

"Oh my!" Chanyeol grabbed his blue t-shirt and wore it right away.

"Pants pants!!" Baekhyun screamed because Chanyeol still wore his boxer.

Chanyeol quickly wore his jeans as he took his wallet and phone and shoved it right away into his pocket.

"Good luck with the date!" Kyung Soo and Baekhyun said as Chanyeol stunned.

"Hey! It's not a date!!" Chanyeol shouted but too late, they hung up.

Chanyeol ran to Jihye's room and calmly knocked her room door.

"Sorry for waiting," Jihye came out.

"No problem. Shall we go?" Chanyeol grinned as Jihye nodded.

They walked slowly while feeling the evening breeze to the Han River. Jihye looked at some stalls and quickly stormed there to buy ddeokbokki. Chanyeol buy two cups of ramen for them. They ate while walking beside the Han River in the night. Suddenly Jihye stopped. Chanyeol was smiling everytime Jihye told him every stories that she heard in school and told Chanyeol about his bestfriends too but worried to see her sudden stop.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"Basketball field!" Jihye pointed at a basketball field which filled with some boys who played.

"Woah woah slow down and finish our food first. You can't just play after eating," Chanyeol reminded.

"Okaay," Jihye sat on a bench near the field and firmly ate her ramen.

They drowned in silence as Chanyeol almost laughed to see Jihye waiting to play basketball.

"Alright, let's play," Chanyeol stood up as Jihye approached the boys.

"May I play with you all?" Jihye greeted as the boys nodded.

"Chanyeol!" someone greeted Chanyeol as the boy's eyes widened.

"Oh Xiumin hyung!" Chanyeol replied and hugged him.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Xiumin asked as Chanyeol blushed.

"No no!" Chanyeol answered.

"Yeol oppa!" Jihye called as Chanyeol motioned her to come to him.

"Meet my friend, Xiumin," Chanyeol introduced them.

"Hello I'm Kim Jihye, nice to meet you," Jihye greeted.

"Well, shall we play?" Xiumin said as they ran to join the team.

They played together for almost 2 hours until Chanyeol felt tired but amazed at Jihye's spirit in playing.

"Jihyeee," Taemin, the new guy came to Jihye after they ended playing.

"Yeah?"

"Do you free on Sunday?" Taemin asked as Chanyeol shocked to hear such a question.

"I'm sorry I have some events to attend to," Jihye smiled as Chanyeol sighed in relieveness.

"Okay then. So can we meet again sometimes? we can play basketball together," Taemin said as Jihye nodded.

"I need to go. Bye bye everyone!" Jihye waved as she went beside Chanyeol.

"You really have an event to attend?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye laughed.

"Not really hemm I don't want to give a chance to him," Jihye smiled as Chanyeol understood.

"But why?"

"Woah! Ice cream!" Jihye pointed at a minimarket with an ice cream advertisement attached there.

Jihye received an ice cream from Chanyeol as he paid all of it.

"My treat," Chanyeol smiled.

"Thank you oppa!" Jihye opened the wrap and ate it as they strolling calmly to go home.

"Thank you so much for today! It's fun to play basketball at night," Jihye smiled as Chanyeol returned it.

"Same here, Jihye. Sleep well okay?" Chanyeol fought the urge to hug the girl in front of him.

"I will. You too," Jihye entered her room and closed the door.

Chanyeol smiled non stop that night and he couldn't sleep at all. Jihye rolled and rolled again on her bed but she couldn't close her eyes and sleep.

"Is it love?" They both whispered as they closed their eyes and forced themselves to sleep.