Comfortable

Ha-Choo!

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun and Sohee spoke at the same time when Chanyeol and Jihye called them both but in their own room.

"No! You are a girl and he's a boy! No that's a no!" Sohee barged as Jihye's eardrums started to get disturbed.

"No! You are a boy and she's a girl! We will come to pick you up and tonight you stay in our place! That's final!" Baekhyun said as Chanyeol nodded.

"Okay so what should I do? He's sick!" Jihye asked as Sohee thought hard.

"Call Baekhyun sunbae to pick him up okay. He can stay with his friends," Sohee answered as Jihye cheered because it was a good idea.

They ended the call and Jihye called Baekhyun.

"How can you ask Chanyeol to sleep in your room huh?! It's inappropriate okay?! You don't have to say anything cause me and Kyung Soo will come tonight to pick him up," Baekhyun blurted out before Jihye could say anything.

"I'm-sorry," Jihye murmured.

"I'm sorry too for bragging like that. But it's for your best okay. You don't want anything to happen right?" Baekhyun questioned calmly.

"Anything?" Jihye innocently asked as Baekhyun facepalmed himself.

"Nothing. I will go to your place now," Baekhyun ended the call as Jihye walked to Chanyeol's room.

"Oppa?" Jihye asked as Chanyeol shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to stay at Baekhyun's place," Chanyeol sadly said.

"No it's okay. They will take care of you well," Jihye smiled as she sat beside Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol hyung," Kyung Soo showed up as Baekhyun trailed behind him.

"Are you ready?" Baekhyun scanned Chanyeol's room.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol innocently asked.

"But hyung, you haven't pack yet," Kyung Soo made Chanyeol blushed and quickly took a bag and shoved his clothes inside.

Jihye watched in amusement while reminding Chanyeol to be careful or there would be more bruises on his leg.

"Okay I will go now," Chanyeol said as Jihye smiled.

"You can ask Jihye to keep your laptop," Kyung Soo suggested.

"Is that okay with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah."

Chanyeol took his laptop and handed it to Jihye. The girl accompanied them outside.

"Bye!" Jihye waved goodbye as Chanyeol smiled.

"Stop blushing," Baekhyun playfully said as Chanyeol stunned.

"Yaaah! I'm not!"

"You are blushing hyung," Kyung Soo laughed.

"She took care of you well and now we will too~," Baekhyun sang as they walked home.

Jihye entered her room and slumped onto her bed.

"Why he's sooo nice?" Jihye rolled to the other side but unfortunately, there was no other side and she fell down with a loud thump.

"It's hurt," She pouted and confused what she would do.

"Sohee?" Jihye decided to call her bestfriend.

"Is Chanyeol sunbae gone?" Sohee asked.

"Don't say it like that. Yeah, Baekhyun sunbae and Kyung Soo picked him up."

"Jihye?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know what to say, Sohee. How can I make sure about my feeling?"

"Test it maybe?"

"How? How can you feel the feelings for Sehun?"

"Jihye, you should let it flow. Fate will decide that and before that just be nice to him," Sohee answered.

"Okay."

***

"You temperature is getting down," Baekhyun touched Chanyeol's forehead when they woke up the next day.

"Thanks to you," Chanyeol grinned.

"Is he capable to go to school?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Maybe," Baekhyun placed the thermometer to Chanyeol's mouth.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" Baekhyun asked again and Chanyeol shook his head.

"Okay then you can go," Kyung Soo concluded.

Chanyeol cheered as the thermometer flew onto the bed.

"Be careful," Baekhyun quickly wrapped the thermometer back to its box.

The goofy man grinned as he ran to take a bath and wore his uniform.

"Let's go!" Chanyeol said as his friends smiled.

***

"Welcome again!" Kris high-fived Chanyeol who came to the field.

"Glad to see you!" Jongin and Sehun greeted.

"Let's play!" Chanyeol threw his bag and ran to approach the ball.

Hyeri entered the field and began to play along with all the team members. Jihye felt something wrong when a girl threw a ball too far away while Hyeri was looking at the opponent team.

"Watch out!" Jihye ran and slapped the ball away before it hit Hyeri's head.

"Jihye! Are you okay?" Hyeri asked as Jihye nodded.

"Be careful," Jihye said as she tried to cover Hyeri.

Sohee caught the tension of the game was somehow increasing as she even ignored Sehun who rested beside her.

"What happened?" Sehun followed Sohee's gaze as Jongin who just came did it too.

"Jihye is covering Hyeri," Jongin realized.

"Nayoung too. What the heck with that tension?" Sohee frowned.

"Stop!" Kris's voice made the girl team stopped playing.

"Be serious! Why you keep throwing the ball at the wrong side? It's not effective," Hyeri said to all the members.

"Better end it now," Kris suggested as Hyeri dismissed the practice.

"They were cornering me all the time," Hyeri said as Kris eyed them all.

"Is there anything wrong?" Chanyeol ran after playing with Sehun and Jongin.

"Hyeri sunbae. I will explain to you later," Jihye answered as they prepared to go home.

Chanyeol nodded as he took his backpack and followed everyone to go home. Jihye's stern face made Sohee didn't want to disturb her yet.

"Bye everyone," Sohee said as she waved goodbye with Sehun.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye tried to calm herself down.

"I'm just angry. That girls kept attacking on Hyeri," Jihye explained.

"Calm down," Chanyeol smiled as he ruffled Jihye's hair playfully.

"But it's annoying," Jihye walked first but suddenly stopped.

"Jihye?"

Jihye winced in pain as she tried to walk normaly. She looked at her legs and found some bruises there. The girl realized that she wasn't even concious when covering Hyeri and let that girls bumped everytime to her.

Chanyeol followed Jihye's gaze to her legs as his eyes widened to see some bruises.

"You covered her tooo much," Chanyeol said as Jihye laughed.

"It's nothing I guess," Jihye said as they continued walking.

Chanyeol passed her and stood in front of Jihye as the girl got confuse.

"What are you doing?" Jihye asked when Chanyeol lowed his body.

"Let me carry you home," Chanyeol said.

"Eh? It's not that serious," Jihye blushed.

"You took care of me once so let me do the same."

Jihye started to clinge her arms gently on Chanyeol's shoulder as the boy blushed he felt Jihye's breath on his neck. Chanyeol walked calmly as Jihye felt her face got warmer.

So comfortable...

Jihye snuggled closer as the sleepiness started to fill her mind.

"Jihye?" Chanyeol called but didn't get any reply.

He smiled and hummed along the way. His feelings was now clear. He knew that he started to love Jihye.

It's nice to meet someone like you...

***

Baekhyun and Kyung Soo walked from school to their home that evening. They finished practicing for a wedding performance that week with Luhan and the others.

"Wait!" Kyung Soo stopped as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked as he turned to see where Kyung Soo was looking at.

"WHAT THE...," Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence because Kyung Soo forcefully closed his mouth.

"Look closely," Kyung Soo reminded.

Baekhyun stared at Jihye who slept peacefully on Chanyeol's back as his bestfriend smiled along the way.

"Let them be. Jihye looks so happy and Chanyeol is happier," Kyung Soo said as Baekhyun nodded.

"But still if she hurts Chanyeol, I will be there to choke her," Baekhyun's threat made Kyung Soo giggled.

They watched until Jihye and Chanyeol turned to another alley and continued walking home.


*a/n : actually I'm not satisfy with this chapter and the writer's block started to haunt me.. but I hope I can make it to the next chapter, thanks for being with me until now, love yaa! ^^