Friend?

Ha-Choo!

Long time no update, I'm so sorry ;_;
Hope this chapter will heal you all
Happy reading! ^^

-------

Chanyeol lied Jihye onto his bed and covering her with his blanket. He didn't have heart to wake Jihye up because she seemed so tired. So, he decided to let Jihye slept in his room. He quickly took a bath and opened his bag to search for books and denied homeworks. He kept distracting himself beside watching Jihye who slept soundly on his bed. When it almost 8 p.m. he decided to wake Jihye up.

"Jihye?" He called but got no answer.

"Jihye it almost 8 p.m, you need to take a bath and we can search some food for dinner."

Upon hearing the word 'dinner' Jihye started to open her eyes and awoke herself up.

"Yah!!" She sat on the bed and looked around.

"Woah calm down. You are in my room," Chanyeol said.

"I need to go back. Thank you soooo much oppa," Jihye grinned as Chanyeol stunned.

He accompanied Jihye outside as the girl went to the room next door and entered it.

"Jihye?" Chanyeol's call made Jihye popped her head out from her room.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna have dinner together? I can show you a good place to eat," Chanyeol offered as he tried to steady his heartbeat.

"That will be good," Jihye replied.

"Okay see you at 9," Chanyeol grinned as Jihye waved her hand and stormed to get ready.

Jihye wore her white t-shirt and brought her varsity jacket. She decided to wear jeans because that night was cold.

"Oppa!" Jihye remembered and Chanyeol opened his door.

"Yeah?"

"Wear your jacket, you can't get sick anymore," Jihye reminded as Chanyeol nodded and went inside to take his jacket.

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye nodded.

"So, where are you taking me?" Jihye asked along the way.

"There is a small restaurant near the edge of Han River's street and my friends said that the food tasted nice."

"Okay."

They walked together until they stopped in front that small restaurant with jungle concept and fake vines as door decorator.

"Woaah! Owl!!" Jihye jumped like a child seeing some owl dolls attached onto the fake tree.

"Let's go inside," Chanyeol said as Jihye nodded eagerly.

Jihye's eyes sparkled to see the interior which was full with owls everywhere.

"Even the menu shaped like an owl," Jihye amazed as Chanyeol laughed.

***

Sehun and Sohee walked side by side to spend time together by having dinner together.

"Where do you want to eat?" Sehun asked.

"How about that cafè? The owl one?" Sohee suggested.

"I want to go there too! Okay it's settled then," Sehun smiled and hold Sohee's hand.

They chatted along the way and arrived there. Sehun opened the entrance door just to stop and Sohee bumped onto his back.

"Sehunnie?" Sohee called as she passed Sehun and entered first.

"Eh?" They stunned to see Chanyeol and Jihye who ate together while chatting lively.

Chanyeol felt that someone's watching them so he looked to the door just to find Sehun and Sohee walked towards their table.

"Jihye?" Sohee called as Jihye turned around because she recognize the voice.

"Sohee! Lucky you're here and Sehun too. Let's eat together," Jihye said as she pointed at two empty seats beside her and Chanyeol.

Sohee grinned and sat beside Jihye while Sehun sat beside Chanyeol.

"So what do we miss?" Sehun asked curiously as Chanyeol and Jihye stared at each other.

"You miss that!" They both pointed at a huge cage full with cute owls.

"Oh my," Sohee tiptoed there and poked her hand to touch one owl which stand at a branch near the fence.

"Be careful Sohee," Sehun came to her but kept captured Sohee with his IPhone.

"Should we eat another food?" Chanyeol asked.

"You have a jam beside your lips," Jihye said as she stretched her napkin and wiped it away.

"Th-thanks," Chanyeol blushed Jihye laughed.

Sohee and Sehun smiled as they eyed the two. After took pictures with the owls, they all went home.

"Bye," Sohee waved her hand as Jihye replied her.

"Bye hyung!"

"Bye Sehunnie!"

They went separated ways and both Chanyeol and Jihye drowned in silence.

"Woah it's nearly midnight," Jihye said after she saw her digital watch.

"Let's go home or we'll be having a severe headache tomorrow," Chanyeol said as they walked faster.

"Good night oppa," Jihye yawned as she unlocked her bedroom door.

"Good night, Jihye," Chanyeol replied and entered his room.

He couldn't sleep that night. Everything was about Jihye smiled, Jihye again, Jihye's cute movements. He ruffled his hair in frustation and stood up to drink to ease the imaginations.

"Why always her?"

***

"Good evening everyone. Today we will begin the review of the game schedule at the end of the week," Kris started as Hyeri gave him the schedule.

Kris started to read the schedule and everyone paid attention well. The players started to go home after the briefing ended.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Hyeri said as they prepared to go home together.

"Don't worry," Nayoung replied.

"Let's go," Chanyeol said as they walked outside the field.

Chanyeol offered his hand as Jihye took it. They walked together hand in hand, smiling at each other's presence. Everyone gasped in shock to feel the atmosphere.

"Are those two?" Jongin pointed at them both and whispered to Sohee.

"We don't know," Sehun answered.

"They aren't yet. I can see it," Hyeri analyzed.

"It wil be hard if they stay as best friend," Sohee concluded as everyone nodded.

"Hope they can resolve that undiscoverable problem soon," Nayoung wished as everyone agreed with her.

***

"Jihye?" Chanyeol called her that evening as she opened the door.

"Yeah?" Jihye asked.

"Wanna have noodles for dinner?"

"Woah that's quite expensive."

"Not that expensive I guess."

"We can split the bill like we always do, okay?" Jihye asked as Chanyeol nodded.

They walked together tha night to a small restaurant.

"Ahjuma!" Jihye greeted as the middle-aged woman smiled at her.

"Oh so this is the one you talked about! What a cute couple!" another woman stood beside that ahjuma.

"We-we're just friend," Chanyeol felt something wrong in saying that as Jihye felt the same way too.

"Okay as usual?" Ahjuma asked as they nodded in unison.

"Woah!!" They both cheered when the blackbean noodles served on their table.

"Happy eating!"

"We will eat well," Chanyeol grinned and he took the chopstick.

They ate well and went back to the flat, in silence.

"I guess we need to sleep. So, good night, Yeollie oppa," Jihye said as Chanyeol's eyes widened because of the nickname he got from Jihye.

"Hey I should get you one too. Hmm... Jihyennie?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye blushed.

"Okay I can accept it."

"Fine then! Good night, Jihyennie!" Chanyeol cheered and stormed inside his room as Jihye did the same.

Oh, for your information, they couldn't sleep that night and looked like a crazy person who smiling in whole night.

-----

Sorry if it's not really good ;_;