Free Food!

Ha-Choo!

Double update kekeke..
Please read the previous one first ;)
Happy Reading! ^^

"Wae?" Sohee shocked to hear those offer from Jihyun as they walked to the field.

"I don't know if I should try or not," Jihye said.

"But we are heading there so you must try," Sohee assured her as Jihye nodded.

They entered the field and found many students were practicing basketball. The place had been divided and the boys team also practiced in the same time. She spotted Jongin and Sehun, also the tall man who live beside her.

"Why should we practice at the same time with them? I'm not that good in this," Nayoung said to Hyeri.

"I want to see their skill," Hyeri said as Nayoung eyed her.

"Or you want to see Kris always?" Nayoung's question made Hyeri ran away to see Jihye who came.

"Glad to see you came," Hyeri greeted Jihye.

"I guess I want to try," Jihye replied.

"Let's practice together then," Hyeri said as she gave the ball to Jihye.

Jihye did some basic movements as Hyeri paid attention to her.

"Good one. Let's test you shooting skill," Hyeri said as Jihye gave her the ball.

Kris was watching the boys when he caught a girl with her good lay-up skill. He stared too long until Chanyeol talked to him.

"Is there anything wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"That girl is good," Kris commented as he pointed at Jihye.

"She is quite good in sport," Jongin who heard that said.

"Jihye used to play a lot in middle school with us so we knew," Sehun smiled as Kris and Chanyeol nodded.

"I saw her doing lay-up too and she's good," Chanyeol commented.

"Jihye!" Kris called as everyone in girl team turned at her.

"Oh good evening, sunbaenim," Jihye greeted as Kris turned to see Hyeri.

"How's the practice?" Kris asked as Hyeri blushed and Jihye eyed them both.

"Till now everything is fine," Hyeri replied.

"Good then! I'm going to practice too! Fighting," Kris said as everyone in girl team smiled at him.

"Hyeri sunbae?" Jihye called as Hyeri gained her conciousness.

"Do you see what I see?" Nayoung came and met Jihye as they both introduced themselves.

"Definitely," Jihye replied.

"You like Kris sunbae right?" Jihye asked as she smiled sheepishly to Hyeri who flushed red.

"Don't lie to us," Nayong high-fived Jihye.

"Let's practice again," Hyeri finally said as they went back to their position.

They practiced till night as the boy team also ended their practice at the same time with the girls. Sohee waited patiently and cheered when Jihye or Sehun made the scores.

"Wait too long?" Sehun asked as Sohee shook her head.

"Drink and we can go home," Sohee said as she gave a bottle to Sehun and the boy smiled.

"Woah I'm envy you," Jongin came as he drank his water.

"Hyeri sunbae? It's night already. Do you have someone to accompany you home?" Jihye asked as Hyeri shook her head.

"Hyeri, how's today?" Kris came and asked Hyeri.

"They're getting good but some people need to train their reflects," Hyeri answered.

"Its night already, let me accompany you home," Kris said as Jihye snorted to see Hyeri's expression.

"O-okay," Hyeri replied.

"Ehem!" Nayoung pretended to cough.

"Jihye!" A boomed voice heard as every member in girl team turned to see a gorgeous tall boy walked to Jihye.

"Oh hello Yeol sunbae," Jihye greeted.

"Wanna go home together?" Chanyeol asked as everyone eyed them including Jongin who also came to meet Jihye.

"Who's house near my place?" Jihye asked to every members who raised their hand.

"Let's go together! We have bodyguards here!" Jihye said as she patted on Jongin and Chanyeol's shoulder as they stood there with dumbfounded face.

At last, both boys began to walk home with bunch of girls who kept talking and asking them small yet cheesy questions like "What's your favorite color?" or "What's your shoes size?" as Jongin quite calm in answering it but to Chanyeol, he didn't like it at all. But being the gentleman, he answered it all patiently.

"Bye everyone!" Jihye waved goodbye as she and Chanyeol arrived in front of the gate.

"You trolled me," Chanyeol pouted as Jihye laughed.

"Jongin is good with girls and I know his records. But you, I don't know at all until now," Jihye commented as they walked upstairs.

"I'm no good in talking with girls."

"Hey I am a girl," Jihye realized.

"Then you are not," Chanyeol grinned as he stood in front of his flat door.

"Yah! I'm a girl," Jihye protested.

"Bye, girly boy!" Chanyeol entered his room as Jihye entered her.

***

"WHAT?!" Sohee shrieked as everyone in the canteen stared at her after the most-recent news got into their ears.

"That teacher will get marry soon?!" Jihye asked in disbelief as Nayoung nodded her head.

It was three minutes ago when Nayoung told them about the girl that their teacher dated and how they began to plan on their wedding.

"You are not just play basketball," Jihye smirked as Nayoung laughed.

"We're close enough to him because he's our sport teacher," Nayoung replied.

"So, all the members get invited?" Sohee asked as Nayoung nodded.

"You can tell Sehun to bring you with him," Jihye said as Nayoung agreed.

"Should we get a date to go?" Nayoung said as Jihye choked on her green tea and spread it accidentally onto the table.

"Yaah!!" Jihye shouted in despair to Nayoung.

"Hey hey I'm your senior," Nayoung said as Jihye stunned.

"What's up?" Jongin came with his tray along with Sehun who quickly sat beside Sohee.

"Changmin oppa is getting married" Jihye said as both Jongin and Sehun's jaw hung open in shock.

"Woah! I just know that!" Jongin replied finally.

"Are we going too?" Sehun asked as Nayoung nodded.

"You can take Sohee too," Nayoung added as Sehun grinned.

Chanyeol entered the canteen with Kris as they heard a surprising tone at the corner of the canteen.

"Hey it's Jihye," Kris said as they walked to that noisy table.

"Hello," Kris greeted as Jongin and Sehun quickly greeted back.

"Hello hyung!"

"Can we have a seat?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye moved aside and Chanyeol sat beside her and Kris sat accross him.

"So, have you know the news?" Kris asked.

"What news?" Chanyeol innocently asked as he blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Yah yeol! You are cute!" Nayoung squealed as Chanyeol blushed.

"Changmin hyung is getting married and we are invited to go there," Kris delightly said as everyone was now believe the information.

Jongin and Jihye realized something as they stared at each other. Sohee knew and facepalmed herself.

"Free food!" They both shouted as Sehun did it too and Kris also Chanyeol froze in shock.

"Kids these days," Nayoung shook her head.