Not a Boyish Tutorial

Ha-Choo!

Will do double update ^^
Stay tune ;) 

"What?!" Jihye shocked after she heard some offerings from Sohee, Hyeri, and Nayoung when they had lunch break in the canteen.

"Yeah can we dress up in your flat?" Nayoung asked again.

"I don't know but... okay you guys can go to my place," Jihye at last allowed it as they squealed in happiness.

"Kris will bring his car," Hyeri said as they stunned.

"What?" Hyeri felt some weird stares from her friends.

"When is that?" Nayoung eyed Hyeri.

"What?" Hyeri blinked several times.

"Don't lie to us," Sohee chuckled as Hyeri blushed.

"So you don't tell us anything," Jihye concluded.

"Well it was yesterday," Hyeri said as she blushed.

"Congratulation!!" Three girls shouted as Kris shocked to hear them from afar and walked to their table.

"What's up?" Kris asked as Jihye punched his shoulder hard.

"Be nice to her okay," Nayoung eyed Kris as the taller blushed suddenly.

"He's blushing!" Sohee squealed as Nayoung captured the moment with her iPhone.

"Oh guys stop," Jongin came and sat beside Nayoung as Sehun beside Sohee.

"My eardrums are in their limit state," Sehun said as Sohee chuckled.

Suddenly a loud sound of shattered bowl heard behind them.

"What the heck?" Jongin shocked.

"Yeol!" Kris ran to Chanyeol who was stood up and cleaned his blazer from the ramen garnish.

"What happened?" Sehun asked as Chanyeol blushed.

"It's slippery and I didn't notice," Chanyeol said as everybody was chuckling at him.

Suddenly Chanyeol straightened his arm and quickly caught a blazer that flew to him.

"Good reflects," Jongin commented as Chanyeol searched for the person who threw it.

"Use it to wipe the ramen," Jihye came without her blazer.

"But how about yours?"

"Don't have any classes and I will go straight to the field," Jihye waved goodbye with Sohee as Hyeri and Nayoung eyed Chanyeol who stunned as he watched Jihye walked away.

"Wow, she's cool," Kris commented.

"I need to go to the toilet," Chanyeol smiled as he brought Jihye's blazer along the way.

***

"So, do you guys want to come along?" Sohee said as they gathered in front of the school building.

"No!" They all shouted in unison as Nayoung laughed out loud.

"Okay okay we got it," Hyeri said as they went separated ways.

"So, girls, ready for shopping?" Sohee asked as Nayoung and Hyeri nodded in happiness.

"No?" Jihye replied.

"Yah! Jihye! You need to be girly sometimes," Sohee said.

"So she just like this all day long?" Nayoung stared at Jihye's varsity jacket and sweat pants and Sohee nodded.

"Someone need a help in this then," Hyeri concluded as every girls stared at Jihye.

"Okay I'm doomed," Jihye murmured as they walked to the nearest mall there.

***

"So, Yeol hyung," Jongin came as he sat beside Chanyeol when they decided to gather around in Kris's mansion, I repeat, a mansion.

"Can the wedding held here? It's huge!" Sehun looked around the futuristic yet minimalist interior of Kris's huge bedroom.

"I will but it's MY wedding," Kris said as they eyed him.

"So will you marry Hyeri?" Chanyeol asked as Kris choked after he drank his coffee.

"Why don't you tell us?!" Jongin and Sehun started to interogate Kris.

"Guys, you see me with Hyerin but there is one issue left," Kris winked at Chanyeol as Jongin and Sehun's lips formed an 'O' shape.

"What?" Chanyeol asked as he stopped eating Lays and blinked several times.

"You like Jihye, don't you?" Kris asked as Chanyeol's jaw hung open, revealing the chewed Lays inside it.

"Gross!" Sehun commented as he held up Chanyeol's jaw.

"She is a good boyish girl," Chanyeol commented.

"We know her well," Jongin said as Chanyeol stared at him.

"Then?" Chanyeol asked as he ate more Lays.

"The dusts in his room make his brain stop working," Kris facepalmed himself.

***

Jihye felt her legs were going to chopped itselves and went away because hell, they walked around the stores for almost four hours.

"Guys," Jihye called as she searched for a small chair in that store.

She frowned when her friends were still debating about which dress that they should buy for her.

Eh? For her?

Jihye started to stand up and tip-toed away behind a rack and stayed there.

"Jihyeeeee!" Sohee called as Hyeri found Jihye and dragged her to the fitting room.

"Try this first," Nayoung handed her a dress.

"No buts," Hyeri said as they pushed her into the fitting room.

Jihye wore the dress and came out.

"I told you that pink will works!" Nayoung said.

"But I prefer green mint colour," Hyeri eyed Jihye from head to toe.

"Baby blue will be great too," Sohee added as she stared at the pink bubble-skirt dress on Jihye's body.

"Guys may I take the black one?" Jihye asked as every girls stared at them with their widened eyes.

"Oh my!" Hyeri realized.

"Black is the best!" Nayoung quickly stormed to the black mini dress rack along with Sohee.

Jihye started to feel the mood of shopping and looked at all the black mini dress. She frowned at the one with lace but it seemed good enough when Hyeri showed it to her.

"Try that!" Sohee agreed as Jihye entered the fitting room once again.

"Woaah!" Nayoung amazed after Jihye came out.

"That lace at the top side of the dress made it look classic and elegant," Hyeri examined.

"With stilletos of course," Sohee added.

"Sti what?" Jihye asked confusely.

"Oh let us give you the shoes tutorial," Nayoung winked as Jihye stunned there, feeling so not girly between her own friends.

"Okay okay," Jihye finally surrender and agreed to them.