Annoying Sight

Ha-Choo!

Please kindly read the previous chapter first ;)
Happy reading and thank you :D

"So how is this?" Kris asked as Chanyeol yawned on his couch.

"Great hyung!" Sehun cheered as Jongin nodded his head in agreement.

"You two are dumb, he's good in everything," Chanyeol laid onto the couch and rolled lazily on it.

"Then how about you?" Kris asked as Sehun and Jongin turned to Chanyeol.

"Wha... Yaaah!!" Chanyeol shouted as Jongin and Sehun dragged him into the closet as Kris choosed the tuxedo for him.

"Since we're in the same size. Here, try this on," Kris gave Chanyeol one set of a tuxedo.

"Okay," Chanyeol surrender as Kris walked out from the closet.

"Woaaah!!" Sehun gasped in shock when he received a mail from Sohee.

"What what?!" Jongin leaned closer as Sehun showed him a photo.

"Woah different looks," Kris commented as Chanyeol whose inside the closet wore the pants quickly.

"What is that?!" Chanyeol wore the outer and stormed to see the photo.

"No no!" Sehun pulled the phone away from Chanyeol.

"Its a surprise!" Jongin exclaimed as Chanyeol pouted.

Kris chuckled as he took his phone and captured Chanyeol in his tuxedo. He flashed a smile and sent it to Hyeri.

***

Two days later, the girls started to arrive at Jihye's flat room.

"So, the problem is, Kris only bring one car and its not enough for all of us," Hyeri ended their chat as everyone crooked their eyebrows, drowning deep in thoughts.

"Hyeri?" Kris's voice heard as Jihye ran to open the door.

"It's okay. We are talking about it now," Hyeri said as Kris got confused too.

"Can one of you drive a car?" Nayoung stared at Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun.

"I actually can," Chanyeol said as everyone widened their eyes.

"How about you -he pointed at Chanyeol- bring my other car and drove the rest?" Kris's question made Jihye felt something strange in his tone.

"What? That two seats car? You're kidding me," Chanyeol laughed as Nayoung's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"I'm not kidding. You are allowed to drive that," Kris grinned as Chanyeol squealed in happiness.

"Then let's get ready and you can get the cars first and parked in here," Sohee concluded as the boys went downstairs to get to Kris's mansion.

***

The boys stormed to Kris's mansion and got theirselves ready. Jongin styled his hair as Sehun fixed his collar.

"Should we wear a tie?" Chanyeol asked.

"We should, take this everyone," Kris said as he handed them the tie.

"Okay now I'm handsome," Jongin admired himself in the mirror and did some model poses.

"You are great actually in posing, why not try to post it to a magazine?" Sehun asked as Jongin stunned.

"You're right!" Jongin said as he handed Sehun his phone.

"Guys we need to go," Chanyeol reminded them as they realized and went to the garage.

"Can I really drive this?" Chanyeol drooled to see the finest two seats car that he ever seen in his life.

"You can," Kris gave him the key.

"Then let's take the Range Rover here," Sehun said as Kris nodded.

They drove the car smoothly and parked it in front of the flat building and waited.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes.

"Yaah! What are they doing?" Jongin asked as they at last headed upstairs.

"Are you done?" Kris asked as Hyeri opened the door.

"Sorry to make you wait," Sohee said as Sehun gasped.

The boys froze on the ground and stared at the girls.

"You look great," Kris smiled as he hold Hyeri's hand.

"Sohee you are beautiful!" Sehun cheered as he handed Jongin his phone to take picture of him and Sohee.

"Jihye?" Nayoung called as the last girl came out.

Chanyeol's jaw hung open to see her in black mini dress. The boyish Jihye was gone and she's now a true girl. Her curvy body shaped perfectly in the dress as Chanyeol gulped when he saw the light make up on her. Jihye who seemed uncomfortable wore her new stilleto and walked slowly to meet them all.

"Hi?" Jihye greeted as Jongin amazed to see her wore this girly dress.

"Let's go then!" Sehun walked quickly with Sohee as he entered the car first to sit at the back seat.

Nayoung stormed inside the middle seat with Jongin as Hyeri took the front seat.

"Woah you guys are fast," Jihye stared at the other empty car.

"Then Chanyeol you can go with Jihye," Kris winked as Chanyeol shocked to see them grinned.

"Guess we're in this together. I'm not that comfortable in this dress and shoes," Jihye confessed as they got into the car.

"Me too then," Chanyeol confessed as they drowned in awkward silence.

"You know...," They both said.

"You first," Chanyeol quickly told her.

"You-You are handsome in that tuxedo," Jihye said as Chanyeol felt butterflies flew in his stomach.

"You are beautiful too in that dress," Chanyeol murmured as Jihye blushed.

"We are here," Jihye recognized the announcement board in front of the hotel building.

"Do you want to go first or stay with me until I park the car?" Chanyeol asked.

"I will accompany you first," Jihye decided as they passed the lobby and headed to the parking lane.

***

"Welcome to the nicest wedding ever this month! Before we saw the couple, you can enjoy all the foods provided here. Happy eating everyone!" the MC who known as Jongdae from athletic club said as they entered the hall.

"Food!" Jihye and Chanyeol shouted at the same time.

"Jongin let's go!" Jihye shouted as Jongin hold her wrist to get some foods there.

"Sushi!" Nayoung squealed as she saw Jihye came with Rib Eye that she shared with Jongin.

Chanyeol felt somehow annoyed when he saw Jongin ate with Jihye only with one spoon for each food. He tried to ease his mind by paying attention to his favorite food, baby potato salad or Rib Eye, a barbequed rib with delicious potato wedges. Nayoung tried to hold her laugh seeing Chanyeol glared several times at Jongin.

"Yeol!" a familiar voice heard as he turned around.

"Baek!" Chanyeol glad to find his bestfriend here.

"Kyung!" the taller boy hugged Kyung Soo in happiness.

"I love the food," Another man came to their place.

"Yeol this is Luhan hyung," Baekhyun introduced Luhan as Chanyeol gladly shook hands with him.

"And this is Yixing hyung," Kyung Soo added as an angelic man came near their place.

"Jongin!" a voice heard as they turned around just to find Jihye pouted when Jongin ate the last potato wedges.

Chanyeol's eyes widened to see the pink lips as he tried not to blush. The rest of the boy followed Chanyeol's gaze as Baekhyun understood.

"You like her?" Baekhyun blurted out as Chanyeol nodded unconciously.

"Yeol hyung like someone!" Kyung Soo smiled as Chanyeol gained his conciousness.

"Eh? No! I don't like someone right now!!" Chanyeol waved his hands, kept saying no as Luhan and Yixing blinked to see him.

"Guys we need to sing!" Baekhyun realized as Chanyeol awed to hear that.

"I will watch at the front row!!" Chanyeol followed them to the stage.

Jihye recognized when the MC said that there would be some performance to cherish this day. She looked at the stage and spotted Chanyeol stood near there. The brunette boy and his friends stepped onto the stage as Jihye started to pay attention as the piano man started playing.

This is Jihye's dress hehehe..

And Oh! Chanyeol with tuxedo hyaaaaa >////<

Again and again, thanks for reading everyone! ^^