Dense People

Ha-Choo!

Jihye yawned as her alarm rang, waking her up that Monday morning. She took her towel and went to take a bath.

"Jihyeeee!" a voice heard as Jihye went out from her bathroom and rushed to wear her uniform.

"What the heck Jongin! It's still 6 in the morning," Jihye greeted cynically as Jongin grinned.

"You won't mad at me if you see this," Jongin handed her a food which made her eyes sparkled in awe.

"Sweet potato!!" Jihye cheered as someone next door opened his door.

"Yeol hyung!" Jongin ran to hug his hyung.

"Woah! Good morning Jongin! Hi Jihye!" Chanyeol's baritone voice made Jihye felt happy as she smiled back.

"How's your legs and arms?" Jihye asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you," Chanyeol smiled as he locked his flat and Jongin eyed them.

"Is there anything happen between you two?" Jongin grinned sheepishly as they blushed.

"NO!" They both answered as Jongin felt something but choosed to only grinned in happiness.

"Where's Sehun?" Jihye asked as she tied her shoelaces.

"He went to Sohee's home to pick her up," Jongin answered as Jihye nodded.

"Jihye!" Sohee's voice heard as they went downstairs.

"Let's go!" Jihye said as they walked to school.

"Yeol!" another voice heard as two people showed up from another section of the street.

"Kyung! Baek!" Chanyeol ran to hug them.

Jihye stunned to see Baekhyun glared at her but glad to see Kyung Soo smiled.

"This is Jihye, Sohee, and Jongin," Chanyeol introduced them.

"Hi I'm Baekhyun and this is Kyung Soo," Baekhyun introduced themselves.

Jihye felt somehow intimidated by Baekhyun's presence because hell, Baekhyun always glared at her every seconds as they walked to school.

"Gaah! Gosh I'm shivering!" Jihye said after they all separated from the seniors.

"Woah what's the problem?" Jongin asked.

"That Baekhyun guy kept glaring at me," Jihye finally said as Sehun and Sohee's lips formed an 'O'.

"Jealous maybe? Chanyeol's his best bestfriend anyway," Sehun suspected.

"Possesive bestfriend I guess," Jongin said.

"But what did I do?" Jihye frowned.

"Woah don't you remember that moment when you and Chanyeol fell and accidentally kiss...," Sohee couldn't continue because Jihye closed .

"Stop talking about that incident okay," Jihye felt her face grew red and warm everytime Sohee said that.

They entered the class and went through some classes until break hour.

Chanyeol walked out from his class with Baekhyun and Kyung Soo and they headed to the cafetaria.

"Yeol, you should stop on her," Baekhyun sternly said as Chanyeol stunned.

"Eh? It's not that I crush on her, Baek."

"You like her, right?" Kyung Soo asked calmly.

"She doesn't like you, Yeol. I don't want you to get hurt again," Baekhyun continued.

"Don't ever say about that again, Baek. The past is the past. I don't have any intention on Jihye. She's nice and that's all," Chanyeol's serious tone made Kyung Soo quickly calmed both of his friends.

"We warned you, Yeol," Baekhyun decided to go and calmed himself down as Kyung Soo stared worriedly.

"He's just get possesive sometimes," Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustation.

"But he has reason. You know how long you suffer because of that girl?" Kyung Soo asked as Chanyeol realized that it was the most pain that he ever had.

"Maybe he's right. I need to hold my feelings," Chanyeol finally said as they continued walking.

Baekhyun frowned in frustation as he walked nowhere. He stayed at a spot and found someone that he talked about.

"Jihye!" He called as the girl stunned to see Baekhyun came when she and her friends wanted to go to the cafetaria.

"Is-Is there anything wrong?" Jihye asked slowly because Baekhyun's gaze kept piercing at her.

"This evening, a cafè near our school. I need to talk to you," Baekhyun braved himself to ask Jihye as Sohee closed because she's shocked.

Jongin and Sehun stared at each other because of that sudden invitation. Jihye gulped and nodded. She could make it after practice. With that motion, Baekhyun went to the other way.

"Jihye? Was he just ask you on a date?" Sohee asked.

"What?! I don't even know him!" Jihye said.

"Maybe it's about Yeol hyung," Sehun predicted.

"I guess it too," Jihye ended the discussion as they entered the cafetaria.

Jihye looked at the table where Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyung Soo sat together. She wondered why Baekhyun wanted to meet her.

"Don't forget to practice," HyerI made Jihye gained her conciousness again.

"Oh hi. Of course," Jihye smiled as Hyeri came with Kris and sat beside them.

"Are you okay?" Nayoung asked as she put her food on the table.

Jihye nodded and her gaze pastered to Chanyeol's table. They all ate together and talked about how the killer teachers made them do their homework in  front of the class. Nayoung's laughs made Jihye concious and ate her meal again. The break time ended as everyone return to their classes.  After the last class, Jihye stepped to the field with Sohee.

"Are you sure about your condition?" Sohee asked once again.

"I'm sure, Sohee," Jihye smiled.

"Let's play!" Nayoung greeted Jihye as she put the bag and changed her clothes.

The boys team came with Changmin as they started practice too.

Jihye drowned in playing as someome bumped her and her face turned to a wall clock attached there.

"I need to go," Jihye said to Hyeri.

"Okay, you can go, I'm going to end the practice anyway," Hyeri said as Jihye wore her varsity jacket and walked away.

Chanyeol eyed Jihye who rushed to the entrance door and almost got beaten by the ball.

"Yeol hyung, are you okay?" Jongin asked as he came to see Chanyeol's condition.

Sehun followed Chanyeol's gaze pointed to Jihye who ran outside.

"What's about her?" Sehun directly asked as Chanyeol shook his head.

"Nothing."

Jongin and Sehun stared at each other and knew what's going on.

***

Jihye walked for minutes until she reached a small cafè. She scanned the area and found a boy with brunette hair sat neatly on a table.

"Sorry, I just finish," Jihye said as Baekhyun nodded.

"Do Chanyeol know about this?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. I don't talk to him today," Jihye answered.

"Now, let's get to the point. If you don't want to return his feelings, don't go near him."

"What?"

"Chanyeol seems to like you. Don't you know it?" Baekhyun frowned.

"I-I don't know anything."

"So I face two dense people today," Baekhyun ruffled his hair in desperation.

"So he likes me?" Jihye's eyes widened.

"I don't know yet but he seems to pay attention to you more," Baekhyun answered.

"Eh?" Jihye kept asking as Baekhyun frowned in despair.

"Now the question, do you like him too?" Baekhyun asked as Jihye stunned.