Lucky Fever?

Ha-Choo!

"Good job everyone!" Hyeri said as the girl team ended the practice for today.

"Finally," Nayoung drank a bottle of water and Jihye calmly wiped her sweat.

"You are getting better each day," Sohee said as she sat beside her.

"Thanks," Jihye grinned as Kris went to the center of the field.

"Gather around everybody! I need to tell you about our new team's first competition," Kris said as Hyeri took a paperboard with the schedule.

Jongin and Sehun sat with Jihye and Sohee as they listened carefully to the briefings. Two weeks from now, they would compete in a game.

"That's all I guess. Back to Kris," Hyeri ended the information as Kris said that the meeting was over and they got ready to go home.

"Owaah!" Sohee jumped when a thunder broke the silence.

Sehun quickly hugged Sohee because she was afraid of thunder as everyone looked at the sky that began to rain.

"I will take my car and drive it near the door," Kris said as he ran outside to his car.

"He only bring his two seat car," Jongin murmured sadly.

"I have my umbrella if you want to be with me," Nayoung said as Jongin grinned.

Sohee went with Sehun who brought full set of raincoat as Chanyeol and Jihye laughed out loud to see them wore it.

"So what about you guys?" Baekhyun who was waiting for Chanyeol showed his umbrella as Kyung Soo searched for his in his bag.

"I got one," Chanyeol said as everyone turned to Jihye who grinned sheepishly.

"I don't bring mine."

"Okay then you go with Chanyeol!" Baekhyun clinged his arm with Kyung Soo as everyone grinned and walked outside the building.

"Bye Hyeri. Bye Kris!" everyone said as Hyeri entered Kris's car.

"Be healthy okay?!" Kris reminded them as his friends nodded.

"Let's go then," Sehun held Sohee's hand as they walked under the rain happily with their raincoat.

"Come on," Chanyeol said as Jihye stood beside him.

They walked in silence under the heavy rain and everyone separated to their house's direction. Suddenly a thunder broke the silence as Jihye unconciously hugged Chanyeol's arm. The boy blushed at the sudden contact but he tried to remain calm.

"I'm sorry," Jihye felt her face got warmer and let go of Chanyeol.

"It's-it's okay," Chanyeol said as a thunder started to sound again.

Chanyeol bit his lips in nervousness as he stretched his arm and half-hugged Jihye beside him. Jihye felt warmer beside him so she snuggled closer. Their heartbeat could be heard if there's no rain which covered it. Jihye smiled because she felt save in Chanyeol's embrace. At last they arrived at the flat building and went upstairs.

"Woah I'm still drenched," Jihye said as she looked at her clothes.

"Me too. Just take a bath with warm water and don't get sick," Chanyeol smiled but stunned when he felt Jihye's arm hugged him.

"Thank you," Jihye blushed and quickly entered her room.

Chanyeol took a warm bath but he still felt somehow hot. He tried to sleep but headache suddenly invading his head.

"What is happening?" He murmured as his eyes felt heavy and he slept.

***

Jihye opened her eyes and realized that it almost time to go. She lazily took her towel and brushed her teeth. She took a warm bath and wore her uniform.

"Late late," Jihye murmured as she opened the door and locked it from the outside.

"Eh??" She stunned to see Chanyeol's shoes still there.

"Oppa?" She knocked once.

"Oppa?! Are you inside?" Jihye knocked harder and the door broke.

She shocked to see her power but rushed inside and found Chanyeol breathed heavily on his bed.

"Oppa!" Jihye ran and touched his forehead.

"Fever," She stormed to the bathroom and took a towel, wet it and put it on his forehead.

"Baekhyun sunbae?" Jihye decided to call Chanyeol's friend.

"Yeah?"

"Chanyeol oppa is sick. Can you tell the teacher? And tell my friend Sohee that I absent for today," Jihye asked.

"Okay I will do that soon and we will be there after the school ends."

"Thank you sunbae."

"Oppa is fine."

"What happened?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Chanyeol is sick but Jihye is now accompany him," Baekhyun answered.

"Thank God. We must be there after the class ends," Kyung Soo replied.

"Of course," Baekhyun said as they entered their class.

"Where's Jihye?" Jongin said as they gathered around everyone.

"Oh my how come I forget about her?" Hyeri and Nayoung asked at the same time.

"Sohee!" a sound made her turned around.

"Is there anything wrong?" Sohee confusely asked as Baekhyun came there with Kyung Soo.

"Jihye is now with Chanyeol. He is sick so she decided to take care of him," Baekhyun explained as everyone's eyes widened in awe.

"Oh my God!!" Nayoung shook Jongin's shoulder harshly.

"We must go there," Sehun concluded as everyone nodded.

"You can walk with us," Kyung Soo offered.

They all agreed and went to their class.

***

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly and frowned because of the headache.

"Eh? Who?" Chanyeol took the wet towel as he sat up.

"Jihye?"

"Ah oppa," Jihye rubbed her eyes after she slept beside Chanyeol.

"What happened?"

"You fainted because of the fever but luckily you're awake now."

"You don't go to school."

"How come I can go if you're sick? We both have nobody to take care of us because we're far from home," Jihye smiled as she handed a cup of warm water to Chanyeol.

"Thank-Thank you," Chanyeol said shyly.

"Don't worry," Jihye handed him a bowl of porridge.

"Woah. You even bought this," Chanyeol's eyes sparkled and he ate it happily.

"HA-CHOO!" Jihye sneezed as he almost dropped the bowl.

"Woah I'm sorry I'm gonna clean up later," He apologized quickly and reached for the tissue box.

"It's fine oppa," Jihye's nose began to get redder.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked as she nodded.

Jihye smiled to see the childish side of Chanyeol as she watched him eating.

"Wanna watch something?" Jihye showed him some DVDs that she had.

"I love Despicable Me 2!" Chanyeol choosed as Jihye nodded and set the DVD up.

"Yeol?" a voice made they turned at the door.

Chanyeol shocked to see his door broke and let Baekhyun and everyone inside the flat.

"How are you?" Kris asked as he examined Chanyeol's condition.

"I'm fine. Thanks to Jihye," Chanyeol grinned as he hugged the others.

"Woah may us watch too?" Sehun eagerly pointed at the movie as Chanyeol nodded.

They ended laughing because of the cartoon as the night began to rise.

"Yeol are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked as Chanyeol nodded.

"We are worrying about you," Baekhyun said as the taller ruffled his bestfriend's hair.

"Don't worry Baek, Kyung. I will be fine," Chanyeol replied.

"Because she's taking care of you right?" Kyung Soo grinned as Chanyeol blushed.

"Just confess to her," Baekhyun lowed down his voice.

"No I can't just do that. What if she doesn't like me?" Chanyeol whispered back.

"I'm sorry for not practicing today," Jihye said to Hyeri before they went back home.

"It's okay. Besides Chanyeol missed his practice too," Hyeri said.

"Hyung I will practice tomorrow!" Chanyeol said as Kris shook his head.

"No until you recover fully," Kris said as the younger pouted.

"Naah stop doing that," Kris said.

Jongin and Sehun played along with Chanyeol before they went home as Kris, Hyeri and Nayoung decided to go first. Baekhyun and Kyung Soo at last felt comfortable near Sehun and Jongin. Even they had different hobby but both the youngers amazed at Kyung Soo and Baekhyun's wedding singer business. Sohee was glad to see Baekhyun who got to be nice at Jihye.

"So how's that finally?" Chanyeol asked as Jihye joined them too.

"It's fine and we got many reservations," Baekhyun grinned.

"Glad to hear that. You guys are amazing!" Sohee put her thumbs up.

"Woah look at the clock!" Chanyeol pointed at his wall clock.

"Okay I guess we need to go back home," Sehun stood up and Chanyeol got up from his bed to accompany them outside.

They all waved goodbye, leaving Chanyeol who stared at his broken door.

"I'm sorry!" Jihye said as Chanyeol laughed.

"It's okay though. But I don't feel comfortable sleeping in an unlocked room."

"I know this sounds so crazy but. You can sleep on my bed and you can lend me your matress so I can sleep on the floor," Jihye said as Chanyeol blushed.

"It's that okay?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief as Jihye nodded.