Another Messy Room

Ha-Choo!

Double update today, check the previous chapter first :)
Happy Reading! ^^

Jihye did a lay up before the teacher blew the whistle and celebrated her team's winning with her friends in their Physical Education class.

"You are great in basketball. Why don't you join the audition for girl team?" Sohee asked as Jihye fixed his shoetails.

"Not intrested yet," Jihye said as the other part of her class started to play.

She fixed her ponytails and was glad to know that the class was ended. Sohee followed her to the locker room and they both changed their clothes.

"So tiring," Sohee whined as Jihye handed her a towel.

"I think I'm going straight home today," Jihye said as Sohee understood.

"I'm going to have bubble tea with Sehun actually," Sohee said as Jihye smiled.

"I'm glad the he treats you well because if not, I'm gonna smashed his head with a basketball," Jihye said as Sohee laughed.

"You know who he is. You've been friends since middle school with them right? And you're the one who introduced me to Sehun," Sohee said as Jihye smiled.

"Let's go home then," Jihye said as Sohee followed her outside the locker room.

It was 3 p.m as she walked to her flat building. She walked upstairs and went to her room.

"HA-CHOO!" She suddenly sneezed when she passed a room right before her room.

"What the heck?" She shocked to see the door unlocked.

"What a clumsy person we have here," Jihye was curious as she entered the room with two more sneezes and stunned to see the hell in front of her.

Okay since she knew about her allergy, she kept herself and her room as clean as possible.

"This room ia a mess," She started to search for some cleaning kit and frowned when she didn't find one kind of it.

She ran to her room and took the broom and the mop and started to clean the room. Side by side, corner by corner and she didn't know why she wanted to do this.

"At last!" She slumped onto the comfy bed near the arranged room and fell asleep due to her tiredness.

***

"Good job!" Kris said as the boys ended the practice that evening.

"You did well," Kris came to Jongin and Sehun who grinned and said thank you.

"THE HECK!" Chanyeol's boomed voice made everyone shocked.

"What it is Yeol hyung?" Sehun asked because he was near him.

"I FORGET TO LOCK MY ROOM!" Jongin facepalmed himself as Chanyeol waved goodbye first and ran outside as Sehun laughed.

"That boy is charming but his clumsiness is unbelieveable," Kris commented as Jongin laughed too.

Chanyeol ran upstairs quickly when he arrived at his flat building. He checked on the door and shocked to see a pair of slipper there.

"Oh my laptop!" He stormed inside and stunned.

"WOAAAH!" He ran out and went downstairs to control his heartbeat.

He picked up his phone and quickly called Kris right away.

"What is it Yeol?" Kris picked up the phone.

"There's a girl in my room!!! A GIRL!"

"What?! Okay I will be right there," Kris said as Sehun and Jongin who near him asked.

"There's a girl in his flat," Kris said as they jaw hung open.

"Woah that will be epic," Jongin predicted as Kris waved goodbye to see Chanyeol.

Chanyeol went upstairs again and entered his room. He shocked to see his room was clean until every corner of it sparkled in his eyes.

"Who is this girl?" He murmured as he recognized the cleaning kit in his bathroom.

He stared at the girl's face and saw her red nose.

"Is she who cleaned this?"

"Yeol?" Kris's voice made Chanyeol ran outside to see him.

"Look look!" Chanyeol dragged him inside and pointed at the girl.

"Hey I think I saw her before," Kris tried to remember when.

Jihye crooked her eyebrows because she heard a sound and opened her eyes. She looked around until she found two boys stared at her.

"Who are you?!" She took the broom and used it as her weapon.

"Woah I'm the one who should ask that!" a tall boy who Jihye recognized at the basketball field said.

"You are Jongin and Sehun's friend right. You bumped me near the sport equipment room," Kris said as Jihye realized.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim. I'm Kim Jihye," Jihye put the broom down.

"So she's our junior," Chanyeol concluded.

"This is Chanyeol," Kris introduced both of them.

"Is this your room?" Jihye asked as Chanyeol nodded.

"This room is a mess but I cleaned it," Jihye proudly stared at the room.

"Okay then I'll back to my room," Jihye walked outside as Chanyeol followed her.

"You live beside me?!" Chanyeol shocked.

"Yeah?" Jihye waved goodbye and stepped inside her room.

"She's weird," Chanyeol entered the room and found Kris played Angry Bird on is laptop.

"I want to play too!" Chanyeol shouted.