Just Believe Me

Can I Not Love You?

I haven't seen Jaejoong nor anyone else since the day I left.

The last person I met with was Ju Eun.

"The story is perfect, we'll have it reviewed by the producers and directors. 'Dating Mr. Celebrity 101' sounds like a hit already. I'm sorry about Jae-" she told me.

"It's fine"

It's been weeks and my eyes are tired from crying. Even Xiahzart is getting annoyed by my irrelevant sobs while watching a romance-comedy.

I'm gonna get over him, just give me time, was my mantra.

Everytime I hear his name, see him on tv or magazines, I just kept telling myself that.

I opened the fridge and found no food. I decided to gather all my courage and got ready to get out of my apartment.

Luckily there was a close by convenience store.

As I was choosing over the ice cream fridge, I heard two high schoolers talking.

"He looks so sad and tired these days. Jaejoong-oppa. I wish he'd tell us what's wrong" said one girl.

"He knows that we, fans, are always here for him. Why can't he just tweet-"

"He did tweet something...uh... 'I want to see you but I don't have the face to' yeah something like that."

"I wonder who he's referring to? Maybe it's Yunho-oppa!"

"I doubt it. Some say it's lyrics to a new song."

"That'd be nice~"

I pulled out the largest size of their chocolate ice cream and placed it inside my basket. 

I took all of the things I bought to the counter and began to pay.

The girl on the counter had her headphones on and was lazily checking the items. She then began singing to "Insa".

Why is everything about Jaejoong right now?! I mentally screamed as I payed for the things.

I got into my building and while I was walking in the hallway, someone hugged me tightly from behind causing me to drop my things.

I panicked and started violently wriggling away from the person, until I smelled a familiar scent.

"It's me Kyoung Mi." a husky voice spoke.

My heart clenched and my eyes were about to emit tears again but I controlled them.

"What do you want Kim Jaejoong?" I coldly asked.

"Listen to me, I just need to explain things. If after this, you still hate me then I won't blame you. But please just hear me out." he said. His voice hurt and sorrowful. My heart pained even more on his tone.

"I'm listening." I sighed.

He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kyoung Mi, for not telling you about Jessica. I'm sorry for two-timing you. I'm sorry for being such a jerk. But I... I was... not completely emotionally attached to her. I liked her, yes. Love her? no. I didn't care about love at all. I have no time for that, I have work, I have fans who love me, I've got friends as company, I had money. Up until I met you. The writer who keeps observing me and blushing then starts talking to herself and gets all giddy-"

I could feel him smile as he spoke.

"I felt like I needed to know you. Whenever you weren't on set, I felt sad, as if the place was missing something. When I overheard you talking to yourself that afternoon, I couldn't resist but tell you I liked you. Truth be told, it was the best on impulse thing I've ever done. Since I was always with you and Jessica was busy abroad, I forgot about her. When she came back, you were all moody and I vented my frustration on her-"

I shrugged my shoulder and pulled away from him, but he pulled me back.

"Wait. But I didn't push through with what we did, all I could think of was you. You were all that mattered. I couldn't let her go either coz she was venting out her pain on me. She needed support. But when I saw you walk away from me. I knew she wasn't worth losing you. Nothing would be worth losing you to. You don't think I know how much pressure it is to be dating me? You think I don't know that the reason you're being moody is because of the stress I'm putting you in? Kyoung Mi, I want you to know that it will hurt me even more if you leave. Being a celebrity, there are times we shine and there will be a time that we lose our sparkle but we're human too and we need someone to be there for us. And you're the only woman I want to be by my side when that time comes. Do you understand me Kyoung Mi? I love you."

My tears were flowing and nudged him a little, causing him to let go of me.

I walked away from him and picked up the bag of groceries.

"Kyoung Mi I-"

I wiped my tears and looked over my shoulder, "The ice cream will melt if I don't bring it in. Unless you want to help me finish it right now?"

He grinned and quickly approached me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head, "I missed you so much, you know that?"

"I didn't know you can get so cheesy..." I replied.

"Only for you my love. I love you so much, you bring out the poet in me~" he chuckled.

"I love you too," I smiled as we entered my apartment, "gosh I miss saying that."

"No, you missed saying it to me~ Oh yeah, I got an offer to be the lead man on your work-" Jaejoong teased as he closed the door.

 

THAT'S THE END GUYS!

Thank you for reading from beginning to end~ I love y'all for that.

I ended it here coz it's the 9th chapter and yknow... "Nine" xD

I wanted it to be special.

Sorry about Jaejoong's LLOOONNGG speech xD it's unnatural but it had to be done ^^

Again THANK YOU!!!

Leave a comment~