Oppa, You're perfect.

Can I Not Love You?

[first person P.O.V: Kyoung Mi]

I've been dating Kim Jaejoong for half a year now, and he's been nothing but perfect.

Unfortunately, he's too busy lately.

Concert plans, rehearsals, Drama filming, photoshoots, fan meets and since our drama had already ended, we don't see each other much.

He calls, sends text messages, occassional gifts outside my door, but nothing really compensates to him actually being here.

But what can I do? This is what happens when you date a celebrity.

The good thing is, our relationship's in the hush hush so fans haven't figured it out yet.

-------

"Aish NO EUNSEOL!!!" my dog's ears perked up and he immediately looked at me.

"You see what she's done???" I asked my dog as I pointed to the TV screen. "Forgive me for being so affected by the show, Xiahzart, but what can I do?! Look she's giving oppa so much hope but I know for a fact that she'll just AISH!"

My Komondor, Xiahzart, lied backdown and continued its slumber, not giving a care about me and my exaggerated reaction towards my boyfriend's drama.

Watching the drama, it made me think.

What exactly does Jaejoong have that other men don't? Why is he the first man I ever got to really like?

Is it his looks? Nah, let's face it there can be other manlier men out there, other men who don't look prettier than myself. He may be so darn good looking, but hey, there are other handsome men.

Is it his voice? Pfft, other guys can sing well too. Junsu sounds better.

Is it just because he has a strange charm to him?

I stared at his actions through my laptop screen, no, it's nothing shallow. It's because he's him.

Han or Kim Jaejoong. It's not because he's Youngwoong (Hero) Jaejoong, but it's because he's JUST Jaejoong.

His laugh, his smile, his eyes, that birthmark on his neck that looks like a hickey. Everything about him, just makes me fall in love with him all over again, I don't care how many times.

Just then, the scene wherein EunSeol breaks it to MuWon showed up, my chest constricted. That face Jae just made, is something I can't handle.

The scenes went on and I'd probably do the same thing as Na Yoon.

"YAH OPPA! PABO YAHHH! AISH!!!!" I yelled again.

"Yah! Who are you calling Pabo?!" a familiar voice replied as the door creaked open.

I looked back and saw Jaejoong enter my apartment.

"Just because I gave you the keys, doesn't mean you don't need to knock anymore." I blushed. I can't believe he just caught me yelling at the screen. 

He raised the paperbag that he was holding, "I got us dinner~" he smiled then laid the bag on top of the table.

Then he sat beside me on the sofa as he kissed my cheek. "Ah, you're watching Protect the Boss?"

I leaned on him and nodded slightly.

"How is it so far?" he asked.

I looked up at him and studied his face. 

"Oppa, I never ever wanna see that face, okay?" I told him.

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled in amusement, "what face?"

"that face when No EunSeol-" "Yah! It was just acting." "I don't care. I won't be able to EVER forgive myself if I ever become the cause of THAT face." "Okay, okay..."

I faced the laptop again. I don't know if we'll last forever, I don't know if he'd like to stay with someone as plain as I am but what I do know, is that I'll spend EVERY moment I have with him, to the fullest.

Xiahzart walked towards the sofa to greet Jaejoong, then lied beside him.

"Jagiya, your dog looks like a mop." he commented, wrapping an arm around me.

"So does Junsu's wig in Mozart" I retorted.

 

a very... I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing CHAPTER

sorry for the spoilers, but I did limit it to the least that I could point out.

The relevance of title +plot will be revealed later on? xD

Which probably won't come out till... I get my grades up.

COLLEGE IS SO PRESSURING.

Please leave a comment . I'd love to know what you think~