I Just Don't Satisfy

Can I Not Love You?

Morning came shining through my window. It was still too early for work and the only company I have at home is Xiahzart.

I got up and went inside the bathroom.

I caught view of my face.

It wasn't anything special, I look normal.

I don't have dimples, my mismatched eyes are always covered by glasses, my hair isn't tame, my skin is darker than most ladies I work with. I looked at my hands and feet, they're not even pretty.

I'm just plain. What did Jaejoong see in me?

I continued with my morning routine then went off to work.

The producers would be looking at our drafts again, checking which is feasible and would lure many viewers.

"Where has your work gone?" one director asked me.

I looked up at him, since the thought this morning, I've been a bit out.

"Sir, those are works that I co-wrote" I responded. 

The director gently placed the script on the table, "These are good but we want to see something by you, alone."

"I have not done any solo project for a while, sir-" I began, but my co-writer kicked my leg, "b-but I'll be happy to write something new"

"That's the spirit!" the director nodded with a grin on his face. "We'll still have to review this and you can pass your draft by the end of the month. Okay, meeting done." The producers nodded and got up.

I sat there stunned. I have to create a NEW and completely entertaining drama by the end of the month.

"Kyoung Mi~ Congratulations!!! Since our last drama you're being recognized!" said my co-writer, Ju Eun.

She started shaking me, "Kyoung Mi~ Hello!"

I shook my head and banged it softly on the table.

"How do I create something fresh, new, and would cater to the masses in 3 and a half weeks?!" I complained.

"You'll be fine! You just have to write like you used to and make sure that the characters would be able to fit certain hot celebrities~ Even if the plot would , as long as you have a really, in-the-spotlight-star, you'd still have an audience." she advised.

"That's not how I roll"

"EXACTLY. That's why they love your work. It feeds the audience, makes them think and keeps 'em craving for more."

=======

I sat beside the window of a cafe, observing the people passing the streets. Maybe one of them has a story to tell, that only I could complete?

Rich princesses strutting the streets with designer wear and loads of multicolored shopping bags.

Men in suits talking on their phone like nothing else matters.

School girls with their phones stalking some gu- wait I think I know that guy.

I brought my phone out and dialled my boyfriend's number. The guy outside quickly answered it.

"Cafe on the left. Right beside the window." I said.

"transfer to a seat upstairs, please." he requested.

I saw him enter the Cafe and the security guards blocked the increasing flock following Jaejoong.

I entered a V.I.P room, since I knew the guy guarding it, he immediately let me in.

Jaejoong followed suit.

As I watched him approach me, the idea from this morning came crashing into my head.

He was beyond perfect. Dubbed a god by fans. What is he doing with a mere pathetic mortal like me?

"Why are you in this side of town?" I asked him as I sipped my tea.

He sat down and smiled, "I'm supposed to surprise you, but you got out early?"

"I was given an assignment, it would be a waste of time for me to be kept there." I avoided his gaze.

He took my hand, "congratulations! Let's celebrate!" he pulled me up from my seat.

"Where are we going?"

He faced me then cupped my face, "We. are. going. to. celebrate."

My heart began to pound, he was being the best boyfriend on earth. And I don't deserve him.

"I haven't written anything yet, so there's nothing to celebrate." I slowly pulled away.

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled on my hand, again.

Just as I was about to decline, his phone started ringing.

He got into a short conversation then looked at me apologetically. 

"We'll celebrate next time alright? I have to go back to the studio." he said.

I thanked God for saving me from what I might have said. I just need to think things over.

"Okay..."

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't be sad jagiya, I'll call you later. I know there's something wrong. I'll come over to your place?"

I shook my head, "Go. You might get scolded. And no you can't Xiahzart and I won't be home. We have somewhere to go to." 

"Tomorrow then," he let me go then left the room.

I wasn't completely lying. I have to think and a walk at night with Xiahzart is the only thing that helps.

 

T^T Kyoung Mi's confidence as JJ's girl has dropped.

What will she do next?

LOL I . xD

Comments please.

Thank you to those who subscribed, read and commented. 

Thank you sooooo much!