Jealous Moment

Can I Not Love You?

I've been hanging around a JYJ site for the past hour, coz i have NOTHING to do.

And all of a sudden it gets updated.

"Na-Mu couple kiss again!"  was the title.

I watched the clip and Xiahzart kept barking.

My ears felt hot and my tummy stirred. I watched as they intensely locked lips.

Xiahzarts barks were getting annoying.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" I called the dog's attention and saw him barking at the door.

The doorknob turned and the man from the clip entered my apartment.

He bent down and ruffled Xiahzart's head, "Umma's scolding you?"

For some reason I felt a slight annoyance towards him.

"Oh... what's wrong Kyoung Mi-ya? You're not gonna greet me?" Jaejoong spoke as he walked towards me.

I carried my laptop and transfered to my room.

He and Xiahzart followed me.

"What did I do this time?" he asked my pet and sat beside me on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I shrugged my shoulder, violently to get him off.

He lied down on the bed and then I felt something soft hit my back, repeatedly.

"Heeeeeey~ I swear, Jagiya... if we were 'active' I'd say you're pregnant. You've been having all these mood swings lately!" he cutely complained as he hit my back with my pillow softly.

I kept scrolling through the JYJ fansite to distract myself from giving into him but my anger clouded my mind that I paid no attention to what I was staring at.

Suddenly, he chuckled.

"You're angry coz of that?" he pointed at the screen.

I shook my head back into reality and realized that I have been scrolling through pictures of him and Wang Ji Hye kissing.

"N-No I'm not!" I immediately retorted.

He immediately sat up and started poking my side, "aigooo~ Jagiyaaaa!"

My irritation grew. So I stood up, left my laptop on my bed and walked out.

"AISH!" I stomped my feet as I headed to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a cold bottle of TiO (ahahaha advertisement? xD) as I closed the door. I saw Jaejoong leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.

I chugged on the bottle as I looked away from him.

Once I finished drinking. He pinned me on the wall. With his strong hands holding mine over my head.

"I thought you were professional" he said lowly. His face centimeters away from mine.

I looked away from him. But he held my chin and made me face him. 

I saw his eyes and lost all the negative feelings I was having. He was staring into my eyes and, I could say, I was drowning in his glare.

"How could you get so jealous of just a scene?" he breathed.

I felt his breath touch my lips. This closure is driving me crazy.

I clicked my tongue and smirked, "How can you blame me?"

He smiled at me and closed the gap between us.

I let my hand get out of his grip and travel to his shoulders.

No way, am I losing to Wang Ji Hye.

As we caught our breaths after a passionate lip activity, he leaned his forehead on mine, a smile adorning his face.

"Kyoung Mi-yah" he exhaled.

"Mm?" I hummed.

"Never get jealous of any other girl I kiss."

"Why not?"

"Coz' you're the only one, I'll ever enjoy kissing." 

My phone suddenly burst in tune. Jae and I jolted away from each other in surprise.

"Hello?" I answered.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND JAEJOONG?! I HAD TO HEAR FROM THOSE SKINNY STYLISTS. THE SKINNY STYLIST!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT IS- HELLO? KYOUNG MI!" yelled the person from the other line, Ju Eun?

"Can we talk tomorrow" I sighed, eyeing Jaejoong who was sitting on the counter, watching me.

"NO! THIS HAS TO BE DIS-" I hung up and quickly approached Jaejoong.

He immediately captured my lips with his, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We continued what we were doing earlier on. 

I felt him stand up and he lifted me. For some reason, my legs involuntarily wrapped themselves around his waist.

After that, my back was pressed onto the wall.

Oh this is gonna be...

 

krrrriiiiiing

ooh times up.

What was that?! xD

Thank you to new readers, subcribers and people who comment!

If it ain't for you, I wouldn't even update at all

Do you think the next chapter should get RATED?

Or do you not think so?

Tell me what you think.

THANK YOU AGAIN!