Wait. What?

Can I Not Love You?

"And that's the draft..." I spoke as Ju Eun looked up from the last page of the print out.

She grinned at me and her eyes sparkled, "You did this, in 2 days?! I can't believe you!" 

I curtsied and laughed.

She hugged me then waved the print out, "this, Kyoung Mi, is the work of a future award winner. It might not be new but I'm hooked and I can't wait to read more~" She laid the paper on my hands, "hide it, honey. Hide it or someone might leak it. Let me call the director and arrange a meeting." when she left, I sat down and felt an unwanted rush in the lower part of my body.

I quickly grabbed my bag and proceeded to the nearest bathroom.

The red flag waved at me like it does every month, good thing I was prepared. (if you know what I mean)

"Explains so much..." I sighed.

As I got out of the bathroom I heard two voices from Jaejoong's dressing room.

"She's been moody for the past week, I think she suspects." I heard Jaejoong say.

"So what if she does? Break up with her then." a woman's voice answered.

"I can't..."

"Do you owe her or something? Pack up the courage and be a man. Damn it Jaejoong!"

"You just-"

"Kim Jaejoong! She tried to break-up with you a few weeks ago. She wouldn't let you her. She obviously doesn't think you're all that special to her!"

"I can't let her go!"

"And what will I be then? Just your buddy? Just that girl who hangs around and crawls into your bed when she's gone? I don't want to be just that Jae. I can't be just that. You have to choose between me or her."

"Jessica, I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't help you right now Jae."

The lady, apparently SNSD's Jessica, opened the door and revealed me, who was eavesdropping.

"Oh speak of the devil, Good luck explaining things to your toy Jae." she smirked, bumped me then left.

It might be hormonal imbalance or just the shock of the moment but I wanted to cry so bad and I wanted to hit him too.

uwaaaa oppa waegurae???

hahahah yes I am crazy.

I dunno what I'm writing. 

this fic's ending soon.

it just feels so cliche I want to write it all over.

But I have to finish this, I'm sticking with it till the end.

THANKS FOR READING.