Secret REVEALED

Can I Not Love You?

 

"All right~ that's it for today thank you for your work!" yelled the director as they end the scene.

Jaejoong bows to the cast and staff then to the writer.

"Did I give justice to your character?" he smiled.

KyoungMi, covered half of her face with the script and nodded vigorously.

"It's a really good story" he spoke.

Kyoung Mi bowed, uttered, "t-t-thank you" then backed away slowly into one of the empty trailers used as make-up rooms.

"Did I say something wrong? Aish i think I'm losing my touch with girls..." Jaejoong scratched the back of his head and went to the direction she headed to.

As he passed one of the rooms he heard a frustrated grunt.

"AISH!!!!" screamed Kyoung Mi.

"What is wrong with me?! Why did I run away like that?! He must think I'm crazy PLAIN CRAZY. Aish aish aish STUPID STUPID!" she threw the script on the floor and messed her hair up.

Jaejoong peaked into the small gap between the door and the door frame. He saw the reflection of Kyoung Mi in the mirror. She was stomping like a child in tantrum.

"AISH..." she faced the mirror.

"Did I give justice to your character?" she spoke with a low voice.

"OF COURSE YOU DID! You did more than that! If only you knew Kim Jaejoong that THAT character was meant to be you. I only thought of YOU to do that part." her voice back to normal.

"Your husky voice that I just melt to when I hear it..." she dreamily stated, "that smile of yours that hypnotizes me. Do you know how much I've wanted to scream while you smiled a while ago~ your body... oh may gosh your creamy skin that I just want to- NO NO NO NO." she shook her head.

She prompt herself up on the table and rested her back against the mirror.

"Kim Jaejoong~ if I keep working around you, I'd fall even more in love with you than I've already have." she sighed and closed her eyes. "Too bad you'll never know nor would you ever feel the same."

The door creaked open and Kyoung Mi immediately got off the table.

She saw the man standing in front of her.

No other than the man whose name she kept mentioning a while ago.

"J-j-jaejoong-sshi! Are you going to use this room? I'm very sorry" she scurried towards the door.

But she was stopped as Jaejoong grabbed her arm.

"Who ever said, I won't feel the same?" he asked, his tone emitting amusement.

She quickly stood up straight and faced him with wide eyes, "You heard me?"

"Yes."

"Every word?" "Every single one."

Kyoung Mi's face turned bright red as Jaejoong gave off his signature laugh.

"You think I'm a crazy stalker now don't you?" she shamefully mumbled.

Jaejoong shook his head, "why would I think that about someone I like?"

"Coz you overheard me t- what? can you say that again?"

"I said why would I think that about someone I like."

"You like? Are you kidding?"

"Why would I joke about that? KyoungMi-sshi I like you."

Kyoung Mi's heart was about to explode with joy.

[end]

Another staffxDBSKmember fic before I go to sleep.

Good night again

Please do leave a comment if you may~