Burn

Fabricating Stardust In Oblivion

“What happened?” I asked when I reached the top of the stairs, “Did someone get hurt?”

No one answered back.

“Where is everyone?” I shouted to whoever was listening and was on the second floor, “Why is no one answering me?”

I pushed opened the first door and looked inside, but there was no one in there. Then I did the same to the second one and the third one.

Where did they all go?

“Kai?” I shouted.

I looked in the bathroom but it was empty too. I remember everyone coming in and then walked upstairs because they were all upset. Now where are they all?

“Kris?”

I looked through all the rooms again in case I have missed something and I did. There was a tar-like liquid running out from under what use to be Suho’s bed. I stepped closer to see what it was but it was running out faster than I thought it would. I dipped my finger into it and it was a big mistake. The pain was unbearable. The black stuff started to drip down my finger and sizzling away the skin and then penetrating deeper into my flesh. I clamped my left hand over the finger but it didn’t stop the pain. Instead, the liquid just started to burn away my hand.

I screamed but it was pretty useless because no one was here to hear me. When I looked back at my hand, there was nothing there, the flesh and bone was all gone. My eyes were blurry with tears and my skin continued to burn from both my arms and they were moving upwards.

What is this?

It was still running across the floor and it was getting closer and closer to my feet. I quickly stepped back but tripped over something.

It was the book.

Without half my arm and still in deep pain, I tried to get myself up. Then I felt something hiss near my foot. My shoes were melting.

“Aaahhh!”

I curled over in pain. This is how I’m dying, but I’m dead already.

This is the end. 

 

Sorry that it's v.short!