CHAPTER 2 -Let the journey begin

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

 

BANG!BANG!BANG! The door still close even how much power she try. She yell and scream hysterically. She uses all her power to brake the spell.

 

Yah! Get out you little brat. I know you're there. No use to hide in this damn door because no matter what you will never survive. This castle is MINE.”

 

G.NA glare at the door before left. She has instinct that the princesses are no longer in the castle but she didn't believe because all of her men are around the castle. So there are no way the princesses could run away.


 

A smell of wake her up. She look around and saw all her sisters there but she had odd feeling about the place. The atmosphere somehow look surreal. The air pollute with a bad and disgusting smell. Taking a step forward then she falls on the hard floor. Her eyes lay at the chain at her leg.

 

All of them are chained.

 

She wakes all her sisters. All of them become conscious. Their eyes wide open with the new welcoming surrounding. After a while,one of them brake the silence.

 

What is going on? We suppose to be in the earth. I mean Seoul,South Korea specificly. So,this is it?” Jessica sigh. No one could answer. They all don't know where is that place. They all exhausted, hungry and pain.

The door burst open reveal two big and scary beast grinning.

 

Well look who we got there. There's 9 little cutey..” he sing with his deep rough voice. The two beast laugh crazily.

 

Then the second beast look at them with pity face. “Poor little cutey. I want to keep them.” he pout. The beasts arguing each other without caring the others.

 

The girls just look at the two beast with puzzle face. They didn't understand what the beasts arguing about but one thing that they sure this are going to be their nightmare.

 


 

Ouch, it's hurt. Can you be a little gentle? You are going to ripe my hand!” Sooyoung yelling. They are now in the way to the place where the beasts said Miranda Cage. Our hand are tied with silver metal chain and are pulled by another beasts that look like buffoxs (buffalo + fox). His head are buffalo and his body like fox. Such weirdo animal.

They stop in front of big bird cages. There are many weird creatures in every cage. No human for sure. And this is not a good idea. They pull us harshly in one of a cage with two white unicorns.

They look harmless but we still need to be careful. They look beautiful with their pink diamond in the middle of their forehead like a crown.

 

After the buffoxs left. We sit in the corner of the cage. Our eyes still in the new surrounding. All the creatures look exhausted. What actually is this place? Where are we? The though just lost by the sleepiness. They close their eyes and fall a sleep with question hanging in their mind.


#Ayo wassup!

ok first of all, exo are not going to appear in next chapter.(i have warn you,ok).

SORRYY~~~

Second, I will try my best to double update today. so just wait,ok.

f

Feel free to comment and subscribe :)