CHAPTER 8 - Mr Pillow's Little Secret

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

"Good morning Princesses.Take a seat." Mr Pillow welcoming us warmly.There's a lot of food on the table.We eat the food slowly and have a small talk with Mr Pillow.After eating we help Mr Pillow to clean the house.Mr Pillow told us stay at home because he need to go somewhere else.Taeyeon,Tiffany and Jessica are discussing in their room while the others just rest in the living room.

"Yuri unnie."Yoona poke her sister.

"What?"Yuri just close her eyes.She feel sleepy.

"I'm boring".Yuri open her eyes.Yoona making aegyo.

"Just play with Seohyun." Yuri eyes observing the room.'Where did those two girls go?'

"Both of them are no where to be seen."Yuri face turn serious.

"What you mean by that?"Yuri's eyes sharply on Yoona.

"I-I don't know.They said they are going out for awhile."Yoona just stare at the ground,scare to face her sister.

"They what?!!" Yuri yell.

"What happen Yuri?" Taeyeon ask.Tifany and Jessica just stand there with puzzle face.

"Sooyoung and Seohyun gone."Yuri frantic.

"Talking about that where's Hyoyeon and Sunny?"Jessica look around.

"They went to look for them." Yoona stutter.

"How long they been gone?"Tiffany softly ask.

"Sooyoung and Seohyun go out right away when Mr Pillow go."The elder are panic.It mean that they been out there for 3 hours without any news.

"I don't feel good about this."Taeyeon sigh.


"Seo,do you know where are we?" Sooyoung seat under a big and shady tree.

"I don't know.Why is it Mr Pillow come to this house.It's creepy." They both are now infront a mansion in the deep forest.

"Who in the right mind will built a mansion in the forest?" Sooyoung sarcastically.

"Maybe because privacy."Seohyun inncocently said.Sooyoung just laugh.

"Or maybe she/he is crazy." She continue laughing.

"Done laughing?" a voice suddenly join their conversation.

Their meet the owner of the voice.They stunned.The figure just look at them with confusing face.Then,his friend joining him.But still the girls just stunned there.

"What happen?" His friend ask.

"I don't know.Maybe we're to intimidating." That man send eyes sign to one of his friends.

"Bring them to Princess Pixie." Seven of them bring the girls.

"Seo,you know what?" Sooyoung whisper.

"You know where they going to bring us?" Sooyoung giggle.

"He's bring me to his heart." Sooyoung wink to that man.Seohyun shaking his head.

"Huh! It's true what you just said.No one in the right mind will stay in this mansion.Look like I'm going to be insane too." She stare at the men.