CHAPTER 9 - Trouble Maker>SeoSoo

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

*Cough

*Cough louder

*Cough continuosly  and louder 

"What?!" L yell.This his first time facing this kind creature.

"Hi" Sooyoung wink at him then gigle.L just show his annoying face at her.

"What your name handsome?" He just ignore her.His hand grip on her roughly.Sooyoung yell in pain.

"Don't you know manners?!" Sooyoung raise her voice.Again he ignore her.

"Yah! I'm talking to you.Don't play hard to get.I'm shikshin!" L face her. "And what is it related to my manners?" He roll his eyes and fasten his move. "I just want  you to know more about me." She pout. L just shake his head.'This girl really something.'

~Seohyun situation~

"Oppa you must work out so hard.That's why you has muscle." Seohyun eyes on Hoya muscle.Hoya don't even bother to talk.He keep his icy cool face.

"Oppa why you don't even talk?"

"Oppa why all of you dress in black?Is it your dress code?"

"Oppa why this mansion is built in the forest.Soo unnie said that people in the right mind won't built a mansion in the forest."

"Oppa- 

"Arghhhh!!!!!!!" Hoya scream.

"I'm insane just by hearing your voice." He fasten his step.

"Me too" Hoya sigh.'Really something'.


"Sunny,where are they?" Hyoyeon wipe the sweat on her forehead.

"I don't know.They disappear in a split of second.Maybe they know we're tracking them." Sunny curiously walk behind the tree.A familiar thing catch her attention.It's Seohyun bracelet.She pick it and show it to Hyoyeon.

"Look like they had been here.But where did they go next?" Hyoyeon eyes widen.She point to a mansion.

"Mansion?Seriously in the forest?" Sunny become more puzzle.

"Maybe they went to that mansion." Hyoyeon suggest.She walk further to the mansion.Suddenly,her sight become darken. been close by a rough hand and she is drag to the mansion along with Sunny.


Just short update with SeoSoo and Hyonny.Sorry if you feel like this story journey is a little bit slow and boring ( I mean a lot! ). Exo will coming up next.And I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you.I'm still new and with your comment it helps a lot.Thanks for those that give comment.And thanks a lot for subscribing and upvoting.I'll try my best to improve my writting skill.