CHAPTER 10 - The Mirror of Destiny

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

"What are two doing here? I said wait for me at home." Mr Pillow nagging at them.

They are really in big trouble.That mansion is own by fairy that name IU.She has an innocent face and puppy eyes but behind that she's the most scared by the fairytale creature.Small creature but has a supreme power.Nobody dare to mess up with her.

"We're sorry." Both of them bow. But things are too late now.IU is inconsiderable type of person.When she said,she done it.No turning back.Right now they know that whether they gonna be torture slowly and horrificly or with just one shot.

"Don't worry.I will try to coax her.Who know she will soften a little bit." Mr Pillow try to convince the two. He really hope IU is in good mood or not he'll be the one of the victim.He slowly walk away from the prison and went to meet the pixie.The girls just pray everything will be smooth.Their breath become heavy.Maybe that's the last time they will be together.


"IU can you just free the two girls.They just lost in their way back to my house and end up in this place.Otherwise,they didn't harm anyone." Mr Pillow try to slow talk with the pixie.The pixie just pout.

"But they had enter my territory.I can't considerate it.Even your my friend,I can't give preferential treatment to you.The others will look down at me." IU use her puppy eyes at her friend.Actually she's not the heartless type like the others would said.She just act like that so she's not easily suppresssed.Ages is her weakness.She's the youngest in most guardian history.And she's also the only one that has the powerful magic.She's the heart of magic.

"I will grant all your wish.Anything.Just free them." He keep cajole her.Her face change 360 degree when hearing his offer.It's once in a blue moon.Idea across her mind.

"I will liberate them with conditions.And you must grant my wish even it's ridiculous." Mr Pillow just sigh.He understand what will be happening.

"What is your conditions?" He hoping the young lady would tolerate with him.

"The Mirror of Destiny" He study her face.There is no jest.Her verdict is conclusive.

Sigh.Maybe it's time to meet their destiny.The older rabbit just show his guilty face.He walks to the prison to meet both of the princesses.From his look,they can infer it's not a good news.

"You will be free.But you will be bring to your destiny.Don't worry.Destiny will brings you back to your sisters." He give them a warm hug before the guard take them to the place. The guard just send them infront the doors.They need to walk in that place together.Sooyoung take a glance at L before she enter the place.Before she could open the door knob,she feel a warm hand around her waist.When she look around to her suprise,he's eyes teary.The man she had fall for is now crying.She can't hold her tears anymore.They let their heart speak.No words.Just two hearts.

L break the hugs.He give her a beautiful hair clip.

"May I?" He politely ask before clips her hair.

"It's not bow but it's the sign of our love,INFINITE." Sooyoung hugs him."I love you so much.L,please wait for me." Their eyes meet.Hoya coughed.Both of them bid farewell.

In the rooms there's only IU,Seohyun and Sooyoung.The room is furnished with gold.IU standing beside an illuminated mirror.The bright light can blind the eye.

"Goodbye." The vanished from the mirror.IU gazed land on the doors.Her premonition saying that there's something missing.A knock a break her from the thought.

"We have another two mouse hidding behind the tree." Sungyeol voice reach her ears.She crack a smile. 

"Bring those two in." she command them while waiting patienly beside the mirror.She's the only one that can bear the mirror strong power.

Hyoyeon and Sunny enter the room forcefully.Sunny's furious face startled her.'Why she make that face? She should thanks me for this.' Her gaze now on Hyoyeon fretted face.

"Both of you had enter my territory.As a retribution,you will be expell from this world." IU deadly serious face terrified Hyoyeon.

"But we don't know." Hyoyeon stuttered.She's scared.Being away from her sisters is something she never imagine.Remorse fill her mind but things already happen.No turn back.

"Whether I forcely throw you or you just enter the mirror by your  own volition." Hyoyeon take a step forward but held by Sunny. Hyoyeon take a glance at Sunny before enter the mirror.Sunny eyes widen. Her gaze now on IU. Both of them are like starving leopard hunting for meat.

"You better go.Your sisters waiting for you." Still eyes on eyes.

"Fine.I'm not doing this because of your stupid command.I don't care.This for my sisters sake.One day,you and me,we will meet,I will get a revenge." Sunny hurriedly enter the mirror."

"Your welcome" IU rolled her eyes. "Annoying!" she scream.Wakes the guards.Their shake the door.

"I'm fine." she shouted. 'I should learn to control my anger or else Prince Siwon won't marry me.'


"Ouch"

"Are you alright Miss?"

"Where am I?"


Long chapter~ Any grammer mistake and language,I'm sorry.