CHAPTER 12-CHINA (SEOHYUN)

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

"HEY!"

A young lady around my age are chasing me.This place is so weird.Why everybody wearing like this

Yes,this is the person I'm talking about.Actually,I secretly admire her style.

Me? What I'm wearing?

  

I don't really like dress but this is the only things that we can wear.It's totaly not suitable for playing around.

As princess I ought to look elegent and charming.

So bored!

I want to look cute and simple in the same time.

Alright,back to the story.

That girl is chasing me while calling me 'gongzhu'.It's creepy.

Why I should run?

How about I just stop?

Btw,my leg already numb.I'm dead tired!

"Pardon,why are you chasing me?" I stop then turn at her.

She stop while panting hard.

"You're the princess right?" she smile at me brightly.

"Yes,but how d-

"There's no time for talk we need to rush at the stage in" she take glance at her bracelet.I guess.Then,she drag me to a hall.It's bigger than our's.

"You have 15 minutes to get ready.Stand by,ok." she left me hanging.

Where am I?

What is actually happening?

The curtain wide open.A loud applaus from the people around that place.It's too noisy!

What is this place?

Suddenly,the spot light on me.I'm stunned.I examine around and see that girl is at the back mouthing me something but I can't understand.

Then a man(handsome one.Ahack!) appear from nowhere grab my hand and mumbling bla..bla..bla.. I don't understand even a word.

That man then dancing with me while whipering "Hey,just follow me." then he wink.

I nodded and follow his step.Even I keep stepping on his feet but he just smile at me.He's smile can melt the Antartic polar ice top.Right now I really regret running from dance class.

"What's your name?" His angelic voice playing in my mind like a lullaby.

He just chuckle staring at my innocent face.

"Daydreaming about me,hah?" A smirk form on his face.

y

OMO!

Did I just say that?

Nobody is listening right?

Ignore it.

All the time I just follow him.

Being charming is not a crime right? Because if it is,that man already been arrrested for the rest of his life.

I didn't realise it's already end when I heard a loud applause and cheer from the audiance.

The girl that drag me here,approach me then keep apologizing.She thought that I'm one of the actress in this play.

"So,where are you staying right now since you just arrive here?" We walk at the street.She want to treat me lunch for my hardwork today.

Everything here is weird.From their clothes to the building and the street.It's really different from my place.

Did you see their hair or their eyes?

Didn't they are human?How can they have pink hair? Are they like to show their power?because in my place,our eye colour will change only went we use our power.But in this place people proudly showing their eye colour.Didn't they feel insecure? People will easily know their weakness.

"What's your power?" Bluntly I ask Jia.She's frowning then laugh histerically.

That's weird.

"I can teleport and make all things around me become money."She talk then continue laughing.

That's amazing.

"Mine is mind reading."Happily I tell.She then turn at me and wipe her tears.

"You're funny.Fei must be happy if I bring you.How about you stay with us,me and Fei?"Her eyes blinking with a sparkle.

"I would like to but I need to find my sisters."Jia face turn down.

"But I think it won't hurt to stay with you since you're my new friend."I send a playful wink.Jia squel bringing all attention on us.We just continue eating and talking about everything.

I start to like China.

Huānyíng lái dào zhōngguó

Yeah!


Our little maknae is now in China!

What will happen next?

Just wait and see.

THANK YOU for your comment,subscribe and upvote. Love you *buing buing