CHAPTER 7 - Mr Pillow

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

"It's you!"

"Yes,it's me."

Their eyes blinking while their mouth open widely forming O.

"But how and why you're here?" Taeyeon broke the silence.

"To protect you."The answer like a heavy rock on their head.It make them more miserable.A thousand frown on their forehead.

"Come in kids.It's cold outside.I  don't want any of you to catch cold." He invited them to get in.

"Thank you,Mr Pillow.It's nice to meet you again.We miss you so much.We thought that we're going to lose." SeoYoon twin happily hug the elder.

"Pleasure is mine.I knew that someday you will come here.It's destiny work.Dear,your in the right way.So,don't worry." Mr Pillow leads them to the living room.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany curiously ask.

"Let's destiny give the answer." He disappeared into the kitchen.Their eye wildly observe the house.It's small but comfortable.All the stuff are neatly arranged.The elder appear with a jar of lemon ice tea and some cookies and fruits.He put it on the table infront of them.Their eyes sparkling in excitement.

"It's for us?" Sooyoung ask.Once the elder noded she grabs the fruits and drink the water greedily.Taeyeon just shake her head.The others just dig in the food like Sooyoung did.Seohyun argueing with Yoona for an apple which make Tiffany twist both ear.The elder just laugh at their childish behavior.

After eating the elder lead them to their room.Seohyun,Yoona,Sooyoung,Hyoyeon and Yuri stay in one room.While the rest stay in the next room.

In the TaeTiSuCa room.

"What are we gonna do next?" Sunny speak. They are now in the middle of discussion.

"We have waste a lot of time here." Yuri interrupt.She just enter the room as she must make sure her younger sisters didn't notice.They don't want their younger sisters worry.It is too much for them to handle.

"Yes.We need to get out from here as soon as possible." Tiffany pause. "But how? We don't even know where exactly the place is.It doesn't even belong here,I guess so."

Jessica that been silence,take out here crystal brush.The others eye fall on the brush.

"Jessica,can it send us there?"Taeyeon ask.

"I don't know.I don't know a single thing about it.It happen naturally.It move my hand not me."Jessica just stare at the brush.It's not like any brush,it's magical.

"So,how we can use it?" Sunny shoot a question.

"Just follow your heart." Jessica replay what her aunty said.

"So?" Yuri raise her eyebrow.

"Let destiny do it work."

"Another qoutation and i'm out." Yuri sarcastically.

"I'm sleepy.Goodnight."Jessica close her eyes.

"Always run from the problem." Yuri mumbling with her face in annoyance.

"Girls,discussion is over.Let's sleep." Taeyeon pull the blanket and fall asleep.Yuri leave the room.Tiffany already into slumber.

Jessica opens her eyes.She can't sleep.

"Ilena where are you?I need you now." Her eyelid become heavy.Slowly she fall asleep.


White room but this time there a bench  with the same women sitting on it.Jessica walks toward her and sit on the bench beside her.

"Why my dear? You look miserable.Is there anything that I can help?" Ilena her nephew hair like a mother trying to coax.

"My sister start to talk about the brush.They ask me how it work but I don't know.They thought I just hiding it from them." She feel serene everytime with Ilena.

"Don't worry,everything will be fine.Trust me." She gave her reassuring smiles.

"Thank you for being here when I need you.You remind me of mother." Ilena stare at her nephew.It must be hard leaving without the one that we love and care so much.How pathetic her life is.' Just be patient,dear.Destiny will lead you to the happy ending.'

 #  Sorry for any grammer mistake.I'm still learning.Keep comment because it's help me a lot.

And thanks to all that upvote,subscribe and comment. 

         

For silence reader please comment.I love to read your comment.