CHAPTER 3 - Nice to meet you Mr Pillow

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

They wake by the loud noise. The buffox appear with an old rabbit that been chained. The rabbit is push harshly in the same cage as them. The rabbit look horrible. Scratches everywhere on his body. The nine of them approach the innocent creature.

 

Mr Bunny, are you okey ?” Taeyeon. The rabbit look at them and crook a faint smile.

 

I'm fine my child. Thank you for your concern”.

 

She stare at the old rabbit. She want to heal the scratch on old rabbit body but her power can not be use in this place. This place somehow block all their power.

 

I'm Pillonium. But usual they call me Mr Pillow. How but you beautiful ladies?”He introduce himself.

I'm Taeyeon,the eldest. Nice to meet you Mr Pillow.” He smile. “ Pleasure to meet you, Taeyeon.”

A beautiful lady step forward with friendly smile in her face. “Hello Mr Pillow! I'm Taeyeon twin sister.” He smile. “Hi beautiful young lady. “

Then he look to third person.

Good morning. I guest” she muttered then continue. “I'm Yuri the third oldest.” Mr Pillow smile. “Actually it's already evening,my dear.”

I'm Jessica” “And I'm Sunny.” “We are twin” They both shriek happily while hugging each other. “Well I can see you love each other so much.”

Well it's my turn. My name is Hyoyeon and I'm the six oldest.”

Hello,Mr Pillow!I'm Sooyoung. Well,since everyone keep introduce themselves as the oldest,I'm going to introduce myself as the third youngest.” She greet happyly.

1,2,3.Annyeong Mr Pillow!We are SeoYoon twin.”

I'm Yoona. The most beautiful and -” Suddenly cut by Seohyun. “Yah! I'm the most beautiful.” She look back at the older.

"Don't 'yah' at me. I'm older than you." Yoona yell. "Said a few minutes older." She ignore her and continue with introduction.

Seohyun imnida. I'm the maknae.”Introduce cheerfully.Yoona glare at Seohyun.

Mr Pillow just look at the twin with amusing face. “All of you are beautiful. No need to argue about it.” They both smile.

I know you are not belong here. Where do you come from? It must be far far away.” He question the nine beautiful lady in front of him. He already knew who are them and what they up to.

We came from Ilena kingdom.” She answer. In her mind she has thousand question to ask the old rabbit. She know that he has the answer for all the question. But she just keep it by herself.

The old rabbit knew that she want to ask about where they are.

“You are in Forbidden Forest in Miranda kingdom. In this place there are no escape. This place block all magical power. Only Miranda can use her power her. She is the cruel and heartless queen. She kill all innocent creature and eat their heart. And this place are her food storage. Which mean we are her foods.” Silence.

Nobody move their place. They swallow hard the breaking news. They never though that they will die before the journey start. The old rabbit softened by their look.

'Don't worry Princesses. I'm here to protect you. Nobody can't hurt you.' He sigh.


Sorry I supposed to post it a few hour ago but I forgot. How this chapter? I'm sorry if it .