CHAPTER 4 - Escape plan

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

DING!DING!DING!

Eating time!” the bufffox scream. The princesses wake from their dreamland.

Their eyes explore to the surrounding. They still in the same cage for the past two days. Their eyes shining upon the buffox throw a big tray of food in their cage.

They approach the tray. They look around. None of unicorns nor the old rabbit move from their sit.

They stunned. Is this thing they call food?

They stare at the tray hopelessly. No wonder nobody care.

Sooyoung look to her sisters before begin eating the 'food'.

All eyes land on her figure. Eyes wide open same as their mouth. She eating like pig. No offence. SeoYoon twin already puke while the other stare at her like she is crazy . Maybe she is. Jessica can not take it any more. She pull Sooyoung from the 'food'.

What are you doing?” Jessica burst her anger. She does not know how to react exactly. She is not in her right mind. Who would be the right mind if they don't eat for two days and now they are serve by horrible food. Disgusting food exactly.

I'm eating. Don't you see. I try to save my life from hunger.” she snap.

She does not know what to do when she saw the food. Her right mind keep saying no but her body react opposite.

Her lust control her right mind.

She want to scream and cry. This not what exactly she imagine. She though this journey will be smooth but fate betray her. Now she is eating something that look like a mud. The taste is indescribable. Gross just a word that cross in her mind right now.

Jessica pull her into her embrace. She know that her sister is struggling. Tears fall from her eyes. She just can't imagine what is going on with them. How could they find the magic crystal when their death are in front of them. Sunny tighten the hug. Right now all of them hugging each other.

From the corner, warm eyes staring at them. His lip form into small smile. He know that their string are strong enough and this exactly what he want to see. With their strong bond, they are unstoppable. No one can't stop them because their power are extraordinary.


I have a plan.” Tiffany squeal.

All eyes on her.

What is it?” Taeyeon ask. Actually she had made a plan but she hesitate whether her plan would be worth to use.

Tiffany just give them a smile.


Are you sure about this?” Sunny gulp. “Yes. I'm confident we can do it.” Tiffany give her confident look. Sunny just at her sister. When it come from Tiffany,everything must be done. Yuri squeeze Sunny shoulder signalling everything will be fine.

Suddenly,Mr Pillow approach them to sit with him. He already about their plan but he know it's not as easy as they though it would be.

My dear I know, what you are up to. But if I were you I won't take the risk. That beasts are not as easy to trick.” The girls sigh. They realise about but what can they do, sit down and relax while their death are approach them. He realise all eyes on the floor, their head down as their mind struggle.

I got something for you. It might help you.” He lighten the mood.

On him palm,there are a gold design key.

“A key?” Seohyun look dumbfounded. “Yes. A key. A key to open all the doors.” They suddenly realise it's the key for the cage door.” They beam happily. “But it is not easy. There are thousand of guard around this place.” Suddenly they feel down. “So, how could we escape Mr Pillow?”

He show them are warm smile.

On the right time,my dear.”


Hi! Another chapter. I'm sorry for Sooyoung fan. I just want to make some family scene so I made that part. Gross right? I'm sorry again.

For my sorry, this gif is for you.