CHAPTER 6 - The Magic Brush

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

Chaos

Screaming and crying filled the room.All the of the sisters are now helping Yoona escape from the buffox hold.Seohyun hand holding tightly to Yoona.The buffox kick her away from Yoona but she never give up.She grasp Yoona hand hander.Yoona just bear the pain.She knows that her twin just being protected over her.Jessica that fighting with the other buffox suddenly feel drastic change in herself.She feel energise even though they didn't for a week.She kick the buffox until he face the wall.She feel all attention on her now.She look around and realise that half of the guard are now lying on the ground with horrific look. 

She just stared in disbelieve.'How could I done it? I feel sureal.It's something control my body.' Her body trembling by the though.Suddenly,she feel like lost in a plain white room.

'Where am I?' 

'Your at my place,dear.' a voice answer her question.Then a very beautiful woman with pink gown and a crown on her head.

'Who are you and why I mean how could I be here.I supposed to be at the prison with my sisters.' her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

'Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Ilena.And the reason you're here because I want to help you.You don't need to worry about your sisters because they're fine.You saved them from the buffox.' The elder women just sincerely smile at her.Her beauty is breathtaking.She has a strong aura that can make everybody stunned.

Jessica just blink her eyes.Ilena.Isn't it the name of Princess Ilena her father's sister? She closely observe the elder. make O.

'Princess Ilena?'

'So, you do remember me.' her face never fade from that charming smile.

'Of course I do.Mother always told us about you.' Her smile become wider.

'I miss her so much but I can't see her because it is too dangerous.I can't take any risk.I'm really sorry.' her face become guilty.She just feel bad that she can't protect her beloved brother and sister in law.

'Don't worry.Even you're not beside her but you always in her mind.' Jessica comfort the older.She doen't want her aunty to feel bad about it.

Ilena take out her hand then open it infront of Jessica face.It's the crystal brush but it look different from the one that she took.Ilena put the brush on her palm.She just stunned.Another brush?

'It's the same brush that you took.' she just answer the question that play on my mind.

'But it look different.' She still can't believe it.

'Yes because your soul had tied with it.It will be yours forever.Keep it safely.Don't lose it.It will be your company for this mission.'

'How could it be?'

'Just follow your heart'.

Frown on her face.How could it can help me without knowing how it work?It's ridiculous.

'Nothing is right in this story.Only your heart can lead you to the right way.'Her image start to blur.

"Jessica"

"Sica unnie"

"Wake up Sica!" 

She rubbed her eyes.Where am I? 

One by one start to hug her.What happen?

"You had pass out.Are you feeling any better now ?" Sunny ask concernly.

Jessica just nod.Her mind just though about Ilena words.


That night,Jessica can shut her eyes. She take out the brush from her hair bun.

'It's not a dream'

She stare at it.Unknowingly,her hand start to make a move.Her mind just keep focusing on the way to get out from that place until she didn't realize what exactly happened.

She stare at her painting.It's a door.

A REAL DOOR

She twist the door knob.

"It's a real one" she half scream. Her voice wake the others.

"What is it Sica?" Taeyeon ask curiously.

"It's a door." Hyoyeon screaming in joy.She high five Sooyoung.

"How it can be here?"Tiffany shock.

"It's not the matter.Finally we can get from this hell."Sooyoung happily.

"Sica unnie open the door.I want leave this place quickly.I can't stand it no more."

Jessica slowly open it.

They are greet by wind breeze.Jessica walk ahead.The other just follow her trace.Seohyun,the last one close the door.

In a  split of second the door disappear.

They observe their surrounding.

Dark.Only the moonlight illuminating the forest.

They keep walking aimlessly.

"Yah!Where are we going?" Sooyoung sweep her sweat.It's almost three hours.All of them already tired.

"Just walk a little bit longer.Maybe there might has a house here."Jessica said.Her gaze never leave the woody forest.

"Hey! Look it's light."Hyoyeon point at the vague light.

"We need to find the source of that light." Taeyeon said.

The light lead them to a small house.

"It's look like somebody live there.We should go and ask for a night stay." Tiffany suggest.

The other just stay behind Taeyeon.Taeyeon knock the door for a few times.Then,the door open.

"Welcome my dear."

"It's you!" They says in unison.

"Yes,it's me." The elder just smile.