CHAPTER 1

9 freaking alien PRINCESSES, 12 PLAYBOYS [HIATUS]

 

What are you doing in this castle? How many time I told you to leave our kingdom. You are making all the things more complicated. I should knew that this would happen!” The king sighs heavily. He look in front of him.

 

The witch just stare at him with her innocent face.

 

Yah! Don't make that face G.NA. You had causes a big disaster for all of this kingdom. I should had vanished you for long time ago so that none of this would happen!” the hall fill with his anger. His body surround with black aura.

 

Suddenly the witch burst into laughter. He stare at her with a serious face. She laughing and stare back at him. She smirk. She walk toward her cousin and try to hug him.

 

He push her hard with disgust face. She almost fall but luckily she manage to grab his hand. Her face full of anger and her eyes turn red. The surrounding suddenly change into ice. All the mirror and window crash into pieces.

 

After 25 years I waited...this how you paid for me? MY LOVE?!” She yell. She shot the ice at the chandelier above the king. The chandelier fall to the king without any warning.

Victory smile cross on her face.

                                                 


 

Screaming and crying hear anywhere. Dead body on the ground with blood around. Their death are so tragic. There are no sympathy to the creatures. They keep killing the others that against their master. They flies around to spot their victim. No spot of any human then they left with satisfication. This time they knew that no one can stop them and their plan will be more easier to accomplish.

 

                                                


 

 

Taeyeon unnie run!palli!” the girls scream when the oldest still hesitate whether she should join the others. As the oldest, she supposed to be responsible towards the kingdom and her own family. Her mind run to the conversation of her mother.

My dear, I know my time are almost....to the end. I..I just want you to know that you..you are the one of the key. Find the others key to the crystal power. With your sister's help,you will found. I..know you can do it. She handed her a couple ring.

 

Taeyeon glance at the rings before look at her mother. Her mother crook a smile knowing that her daughter is confuse.

 

My dear that is yours. One ring for you and another for...your prince. Only the right one...can wear this.” Her mother cough before continue. “ Once you found the prince,you will found the crystal.”

 

She looked at her mother. She still young to assigned this kind of responsible. “B..but how? How can I find the prince?”

 

Her mother give a warm smile. She put her hand on her chest. “ Just follow your heart and you will never astray.”

 

Her thought are cut by a grip on her wrist. Jessica pulls her toward the others,facing the magical mirror that can bring them to the other dimension of the universe. She held her breath before release it hardly.

 

They all look at each other and nodded. Their hand on each other so that nobody will left apart. With the count of three they all vanished from the kingdom.