002

Unexpected Surprise

Oh Sehun:

He is the cheekiest yet cutest maknae alive. Always fighting with his Kris hyeong, but ended up sleeping with him every night. He's scared of dark and pigeons. Love jjajangmyeon and love his status as maknae...

 

Byun Baekhyun:

He is the girliest yet handsomest member of EXO. Perfectionist and always make everyone laughs. Always so clingy with his Xiumin hyeong, but really close with Chanyeol. Scared of syringes and being alone. Love ddokbokki and skin care products.

 

Wu Yi Fan / Kris:

The coldest yet caring leader of EXO. Always had a fight with Sehun, but he cares about him a lot. Really close with Sehun, even though Sehun didn't aprove. He also close with Tao, he loves going shopping with him. Hate cute things and pink. Love shades and shopping.

 

Kim Min Seok / Xiumin:

The cutest and the oldest member in EXO. Everyone calles him Bun-Bun, he's really close with Luhan and Baekhyun. He is loved by all of his fellow members. Hates when their fridge in the dorm is empty. Love foods and foods.

 

Park Chanyeol:

He is the funniest, loud yet adorable guy in the group. His nickname from Baekhyun is Yeollie. He has a very deep voice, but he's loving it. Close with Baekhyun, treated Kai as his younger brother. Love his elf-ears and EXO stans. Hate it when Kai ignore him.

 

Do Kyungsoo / DO:

The quiet yet sensitive and funny guy. He is really close with Kai and Lay. Always act childish but he's also mature. Has big adorbale eyes. Always got bullied by the members. But he love them anyway.. Love plushies and Kai. Hates Kai sometimes and being bullied.

 

Kim Jongin / Kai:

The dancing machine of the group. Shy, but when you know him a lot more better, he is as crazy as Chanyeol. Close with DO and Chanyeol. He really adores his lips. Love his chocolate abs and showing it off. Hates seeing his DO hyeong being teased. But sometimes he laughs along.

 

Kim Jongdae / Chen:


He is actually really sensitive but he love to troll around. He is close with Lay and Tao. He always played pranks to s, his partner in crime is always Lay. He has a beautiful voice, but Kris always rejected that fact. Love when the members fell for his prank and when he is called Jongdae. Hates cat and small room.

 

Huang Zi Tao:

The most romantic guy in the group. He had a thing with Kris. (wink wink) His nickname from Kris is Panda Boo. Love it when he is being love and he also love all his hyeongs and maknaes. He also love Wushu. Hates scary movies and being alone.

 

Kim Joonmyeon / Suho:

The cutest and mature leader in the group. Take cares of all the members. The vitamins and first-aid supplier. Always the target of Chen's pranks. But love him anyway. Drama King. Love being the richest in the group and the handsomest in the group (or that's what he thought). Hate it when Kris is too lazy and not taking care the others. 

 

Zhang YiXing / Lay:

The best dancer in the group (that's what Kai said). Real close with DO and Chen. Partner in crime of Chen. Look so angelic but evil inside (same as Chen). He love Chen. All about Chen XD. Love to pranks and eat sweets. Hates pink and sleeping late.

 

Xi Luhan / Luhan:

The second best partner in crime for Chen. He helps Chen's pranks sometimes. He like to take selcas with Sehun and drinking bubble tea with him. He really enjoy playing with DO's hair when he is bored. Love girly magazines and bubble tea. Hate being teased because of his girly look and being forced to do the chores.

 

 

 

 


that's the boys profile~ up next the main character profile will be revealed~ stay tune guys! :*