010

Unexpected Surprise

"Sang-Sang~" You turn around to hear someone calling your name with an unusual nickname. You saw Chorong skipping towards you. You knew it was her and ignore her. 

"Ei wassup girl~" She jumpped infront of you smiling like a two year old.

 "What do ya want?" You sheepishly glare at her. 

"Chill woman, just saying hi~" She wave her hands right infront of you. You roll your eyes. 

"Last night was fun, you should bring me to them more often." She wink at you while taking a seat next to your seat. 

"Never again I'm bringing you there." You mumbled while flipping through pages from your textbook. 

"Why?" Chorong abruptly look at you with a worried look. 

"Cuz, why not?" You smirk as if you just won this conversation. 

"Geez, bish,..." She neighs. Yes, she NEIGHS. 

At the same time, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun came into the class and as usual, Sehun came running towards you and greet his lovely nuna with a warm and charming smile. 

"MORNING MY PRETTY AND GORGEOUS NUNA~~~" He throw himself on the seat infront of you and cupped his face with his hands. 

"Morning Seh." You replied without even looking at the cutest maknae Chorong ever seen. XD Sehun felt so heartbroken that he started to pout. 

"Nuna~! You suppose to look at me and smile!" He thump his foot on the ground and his chin form a walnut. "And what the hell is Seh?!!".

"Whatever." You stand up from your seat and walk pass them and out off the class. You saw Kai and Baekhyun wanting to greet you but you ignore them. You make an eye contact with Kai and it makes you feel even worse. 

 

 


 

Sehun was dumbfounded due to your action, so he was looking at CHorong and then to his hyungs and then back to Chorong again. 

"Is nuna in her period?" He asked. No one knows what's happening to you. Kai and Baekhyun is equally blank of what is going on around them. 

Just then Kris and Xiumin came into the class and they look as confused as Kai and Baekhyun. 

"What's up with Sanghee today?" Kris blurted while looking back at you walking outside the class. 

"She's fine last night, I don't know about now. She's always like that.." Chorong sigh of the site of you. She rest her chin on the desk. 

Kai sense something's wrong with you and need to investigate a bit more. He quickly ran after you leaving everyone even more dumbfounded than before.

 


 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Appa! Eomma! I want that~ I want that~" a little girl was pointing towards an ice cream parler while running towards it. Her parents were smiling and following her behind. 

"How much is this ahjussi?" The father asked the ice cream man. 

"For a cute little girl like her would be 1,000 won~" The ahjussi smiled at the little girl and gave the flavoured ice cream that the girl had chosen. 

"Uwaaaaa, gamsahabnida kind ahjussi!!!" The little girl is jumping while receiving her ice cream. 

"Hello?" the little girl's father is answering a call now. The little girl was her ice cream, her mother was next to her father looking at her watch. When the little girl saw a teddy bear shop and ran to it...

 

....

 

"Sweetie are you done eating? Because we need to catch our pl- Seolbi?! Seolbi?! SEOLBIII?!" ..............

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

You were on the university's rooftop hugging your knees up to your chin. You were looking out to the view blankly. Don't know what to think and don't know what to say. The dream that you were dreaming last night was like a real thing that happened to you years ago, but you didn't remember experiencing it. 

You saw Kai from the corner of your eye but you ignore his presence and kept staring at the blank space. 

"Sanghee..." Kai walk towards you slowly. You heard him but still not even moving an inch. 

"Sanghee?" He paused and bend down next to you. "Are you ok?" He paused again and sat next to you. "You alright there?" he looks at you. 

You still didn't move or look at him. 

"Kai..." You suddenly said. He quickly fixed his glance at you and nod. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you ever felt like you lost something important from you and you are eager to get it back and how much effort you put in you still can't get it back?" 

"Sanghee..."

"Last night I dream the exact same thing for the forth time."

"What dream?"

Sanghee told Kai about the dream that had been bothering her. 

"Do you know how your father looks like?" Kai asks. You nodded slowly and describe your father's feature according to your dream. 

"You know..." Kai added and eyeing you closely. You look up at him with a questioning look. "I think your answer is just in front of you all along. Come to the dorm at 6 tonight ok?" Kai smiled and helps you to stand up.

"For what?" You question him.

"You'll see later. For now, let's go back to class, I don't think the professor like it when we're late." He gives an assuring smile and walk with you down the staircase and into the class. 

 


 

"Is that why hyung called Sooman ahjussi here?" Sehun put his fingers on his chin. 

"Well, I told the manager and he called Sooman ahjussi, not me." Kai sat on the hand of the sofa, crossing his arms. He was wearing navy blue button shirt and a black pants with a black seatbelt, he let one of the button and rolled his sleeves until his elbow. (I CAN FREAKING PICTURED KAI LIKE THAT OMAIGAWD)

"That's why we're dressing nicely today?" Chen who is sitting lazily on the sofa and who's wearing a white button shirt and a yellow blaze with a knee-pants added. Kai nodded. 

"Sehun go get change, Sooman ahjussi will be here any time soon." Kris blurted coming out from his room, fixing his sleeve on his wrist. He was wearing a black blaze with white inside and a black long pants. 

"Are y'all planning to tell Sanghee now?" Chanyeol rest his arms on the sofa's hand. Kai nodded. "Do you have enough evidence?" Chanyeol added again. 

"No." Kai paused. "But Sooman ahjussi will prove it if she's his daughter or not." Just the time when Xiumin came out form his room, the door bell rings. 

"It must be Sooman ahjussi." Kai said, rushing to the door. WHen he opens it, it reveales Sanghee with a cute white dress with a touch of peach colour onto it. Kai sigh in relief. 

"You're quiet early~" He teases. "Come in." He let her in and close the door behind her. 

"OH! It's my pretty Nuna~" Sehun came walking downstairs when he sees Sanghee. He was fixing his bow tie. 

"Is Cho-" 

"She's coming, calm your junior Lay." You did not let Lay finishes his line. He blushed in crimson. 

"Of course, Chorong~" Luhan teases and smirk at Lay's direction. 

"Shush." Lay pulled his phone and pretend to play with it. 

"What this all about Kai?" You ask the oh so good looking Kai that your eyes hurt when your looking at him so you pretend to embrace yourself, but you cannot, if you get what I mean...

"You'll see.." Kai smile and the door bell rings again. This time it was Chorong and not for long Lay and CHorong were engaged in a serious but enjoyable conversation, like they have their own little world. 

"These two is hurting my eyes.." Luhan glare at the site of Chorong and Lay, when the door crack open revealing EXO's manager and a man in a suit.

"Oh! Hyung-nim!" Kris said surprise, he walks to the manager and let them sit. You were watching from the kitchen and come out with some refreshments, when Sooman saw you. He fixed his eyes  on you and look at your neck. He saw a beautiful sun necklace hanging from your neck. He kept it in to himself. 

"Sanghee, I know it's going to be hard for you but," Kai paused and look at his manager and Sooman. "I guess you're familiar with this person's face..." Kai pointed to Sooman and you follows his hand. You met Sooman's eye and your eyes started to widen. 

"Oh..." You breathed out. "... my gosh..." You gasp and put your hands over you mouth. It was trembling madly. "No way..." 

"Seolbi-ya..." Sooman blurted the name that you heard in your dream. It rings in your ears for a couple of time. Everyone in the room was silent, even Lay and Chorong stop talking and watching the scene in front of them with a lot of interest. 

"Omo... Omo.. it can't be! A-appa...?" You stuttered. "You're my appa?" Tears started to form in your eyes. 

"Yes... Yes! Seolbi-ya....." Sooman stood up and you too, stood up. And the both of you hugged each other for a very long time. 

"Appa, I found you..." You sobbed in your father's embrace. 

"Seolbi, my sweetie, you don't know how much we missed you all these time.." Your father, Sooman is also crying his eyes out. 

Everyone was in tears, even the cold hearted Kris shed his first ever tear in that moment. After all the gloomy moments, all of you had dinner in a fancy restaurant. Kai explained to you that your father is the CEO of the biggest music industry in Korea, your father also told you that your mother died of an accident because she was looking for you and had a mental problem because she lost her beautiful child you. He didn't get married afterwards. You were happy to get you father back, but really sad knowing you will live without a mother. But overall, today was the best day for you, you got someone to love you, you got everyone for you to love and the best thing is, that you are united with those people....