009

Unexpected Surprise

"What if she finds out about this P-Cam?" Kai suggest while playing with a blue white board marker. 

"She won't, unless someone tell her about it Jongin..." their manager said. 

"Ok, so what happen next?" Chen throw himself onto the sofa giving a peck on Xiumin's cheek. Which was replied by glares of the other members.

"I feel guilty to nuna now!!" Cried Sehun in a dramatic way. "She's so nice and she loves me so much, I can't do this anymore hyeong!!" Sehun grab a tissue and blow his nose. 

"Get yourself together Sehunna!!!" Baekhyun give the maknae an assuring look and a 'fighting' signal. 

"So, the next move we should do with our four? Yes, four remaining contestants is eliminate three of them and find our winner tou our variety show as soon as possible. But for Sanghee, I need Sehun to dig into her more, arasseo?" their manager slap the white board twice and left the room. 

"Kai hyeong... what do I have to do?" Sehun ruffle his brown locks with frustration. "I don't want to make nuna disappointed at me..." 

"She won't Sehun.." Kai cross his arms. "Besides, she doesn't really cares about what the crap is Kpop anyways. I'm sure she doesn't have any interest in us what so ever..." He doubt what he just said. He know how Sehun feels. It's hard to betray someone that had been special to you now. Well, in Sehun case, Sanghee is a special person for Sehun. And it slapped Kai hard the fact that it hurt his fellow member, his brother, his maknae. He himself, had made a spot for Sanghee somewhere God knows where it is in his heart. She's a special ones for Kai now, and probably for everyone. Kai had had interest on her since that day when they all watched 'secretly' a footage of her. 

"Omo, I need to go now, have a class in ten minutes, annyeong hyeong!" Sehun stood up, took his sling bag and ran off to campus. Kai look as his maknae fades away. And then it hits him. 

 

 


 

 

"Nuna!!! Mian, I'm late~" Sehun said catching his breath after running from the bus stop. Sanghee looks at him and chuckles. 

"Chill, the prof is a bit late so don't worry~" She winks at him. He smiles in reply. When Sehun's phone vibrated. He took his phone out off his pocket and saw a message from Kai. He wonder what the hell is Kai doing? Messaging him while they're in the same class right now. He look up to see Jongin, heads down, hands under the table with phone in his hands, clicking here and there on the phone's screens. Sehun wondered why?

 

Kai: Sehunna~ Are you busy after Uni?

Sehun: ani, wae?

Kai: Do you want to have a dinner together with Sanghee, that way we could know her better... ?

Sehun: hm... arraseo. I'll ask her~ ^^ 

Kai: alrighty~

Sehun: btw hyeong, why the hell you text me, while we;re in the same room?

Kai: cuz i love you~ ^3^

Sehun: ew, kbye

Kai: XD bye.

 

Sehun shook his head while smiling. Sure thing he loves Kai too, as a big brother. He put his phone in his pocket and turn to face Sanghee. 

"What?" Sanghee replied while smacking papers on the desk to make it neat. 

"Nuna... do you have anything after Uni?" He ask while resting his chin on his palm. Sanghee turn to face Sehun. She thinks and then shook her head. 

"Eobseo~ Wae?" Sanghee smiles. Sehun nodded understandingly. 

"Do you want to go eat dinner with me and the other members of EXO?" He ask. Sanghee look up at the ceiling and hmmed. 

"Ok~" She instantly replied. 

"That's it?" Sehun raise his eyebrow. 

"What do you mean by 'that's it' "? Sanghee look at him weirdly. Sehun rub the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Well, you usually argue with me and made it hard for me to ask you to go somewher with me?" He suddenly put his arms on Sanghee's forehead. "Are you sick?" he ask. 

"YA! I'm not always mean you know!" She pouts. Sehun chuckles. 

"Hehehe, arraseo, arraseo~" The teacher came into the class and started the class. Kris and Suho seems so focus while Sehun and Kai texting each other secretly. Sanghee and Chorong were taking notes. The class was so quiet until the prof break the silents. 

"Ok, that's it for today~ You may go.." 

Sehun stretch out his hands while walking besides his hyeongs. 

"Kai hyeong said we're going to have a dinner with Sanghee nuna so we can dig in more into her..." Sehun abruptly said. 

"You sounds so wrong maknae~" Kris look at the younger with a disgustling look. The other members chuckles silently. 

"What? WHAT'S SOUNDS WRONG!" Suho wave his hand in front of Sehun's face. 

"Ani, ani~" Suho giggles. 

"You hyeongs have erted minds..." Sehun shook his head in disappointment. "Whatever..." he walks ahead from his hyeongs. Kai cathc up with him and walk besides him. 

"So did she say yes?" Kai ask smiling playfully to the younger. 

"What do you think?!" Sehun glares at his hyeong and roll his eyeballs. 

"Ok, I'm sorry Sehunna for laughing~" Kai hook his arm around Sehun's shoulder while ruffling his hair with the other hand. 

"Stop it hyeong!" Sehun try to stop Kai from ruffling his 60-minute-hairdo. He quarelled with Kris again this morning because of it. 

"Arraseo~ So did she sais yes?" Kai ask again. Sehun nod his head. 

"Good boy~" Kai pinch Sehun's cheeks. 

"Good boy my .." Sehun pouts. 

 


 

"Nuna, wasseo!!!!" Sehun scream on the top of his lung, when he open the door revealing Sanghee with her evening dress, looking oh so beautifully. He let her in and lead her to the dining room. 

"Where's Chorong?" Lay asks. the members quickly turn to look at Lay. His cheeks turn to crimson. "What?" Lay mumbles. 

"Ei~~~ " All the boys including Sanghee cooed, making Lay even more uncomfortable. 

"She's on her way, she'll be here in a min-" The doorbell suddenly rang. "Oh, that's her~" Sanghee cheerfully said and walk towards the door, but Lay is way quicker and he's the one who opens the door for Chorong. 

"Omona!" Chorong was surprised to see Lay's face popping out, smiling brightly and charmingly at her. He let her in. Chorong mouthed is-that-freaking-Zhang-Yi-Zing? and Sanghee nods. 

"Hi Chorong, Lay's just asking you a mere seconds ago~" Teases Chanyeol. 

"Shut up giant!" Lay went to sit next to Luhan who's peeling an apple on the dining table. Chorong giggles. She is indded biasing Lay. 

"So, you guys need help?" Sanghee came running into the kitchen and saw Kris, Suho, Baekhyun and DO cooking and chopping food. "House husbands material thing, i see~" She chuckles, which made the boys smiling oh so perfectly at her. Sanghee was starstruck. What was that? Did they just smile at me? Ok, that's so weird. Sanghee-ah, keep yourself together, gurl! She thought to herself. 

"Sanghee can you please pass that cucumber to me?" Says DO, pointing to the cucumber that lying on the table next to her.

 "Yup~" She take the cucumber and walk towards DO, when she suddenly slip due to the slippery floor. She's falling and just waiting for either her head or her back to hit the floor. But she didnt. Someone's hand hold her waist tight and stopping her from falling any further. She look up and saw Kai looking at her worried. 

"You ok?" He ask concernly. She nods while slowly standing up. The other boys came running to the kitchen. 

"Nuna! Are you ok??" Sehun screams. She kept on looking at Kai and vise versa. What's this? Why my heart is pounding so much? Oh my gosh, could it be? Ani, ani, ani!!! She say to herself. 

"I-I'm ok.." She stutters. Kris stare at her. 

"You sure you ok?" Kris adds. Sanghee nods her head like there's no tomorrow. 

"I-I must be hungry that's why I slipped." She laughs. Chen and Xiumin laugh along with her. 

"Aigoo, we're almost done~" Xiumin come towards her and push her softly to her seat. Chorong came to the rescue. 

"You ok there?" Chorong smirk. Sanghee glares at Chorong. 

"Yeah I'm ok." Sanghee sheepishly reply. Chorong nods her head and continues to help Luhan. 

Sanghee keeps on thinking about Kai and his flawless face. Her heart still pounding so heard and it's possible for everyone to hear. This is embarrassing. I don't know who the hell these guys, and i don't even know who the hell is Kai. Yes, they're idols, but...

"Let's eat guys!!! Suho called out while walking with a tray of food, followed by Kris, Baekhyun and DO. They each bring a tray of food to the dining table. They put those trays on the table and take off their apron. Guys with apron is such a turn on for me, curse you guys! Sanghee sigh. 

"You guys garnished it so prettily~" Sanghee complimenting. 

"I know right, just like me~" Baekhyun adds. He got glares by Kai and Sehun. 

"In you dream hyeong, in your dream..." Sehun shook his head, while everyone's laughing. Baekhyun pouts. 

They started to eat while talking to each other. They laugh and share stories with each other. It was a fun night. After eating, they went to their dessert and they're eating it in the living room while watching some random Korean variety show. 

"Ya Park Chanyeol, I've always wanted to say this but, that Kwangsoo guy from Running Man looks like you." Chuckles Chen. Chanyeol give Chen a you're-dead-when-the-girls-are-gone look. 

"Sorry man~" Chen raise her two hands in surrender. The other laughs. 

"So, nuna~" Sehun started. "We didn't really know much about you, tell us juseyo!" He acts cute. Kai looks at Sehun with a straight face, Kris' face is even straighter. 

"What should i tell you?" Sanghee ask. Chorong was busy laughing and talking with Lay. Let them have their lovey dovey time. 

"Anything~" Sehun shifts to sit more closely to Sanghee. The other boys fixed their eyes on Sanghee. 

"Um... well," Sanghee looks around. She saw everyone (except Lay and Chorong) looking at her interestingly. "Ahm.. well, I'm a human?" She blurted. 

"Ei!~~~ Nuna~~" Sehun pouts. 

"I don't know! What do y'all wanna know about me?" She ask sarcastically. 

"Your family!" They all say it in unison. Sanghee looks taken back. They look at each other and started to get awkwards. 

"Well, you see nuna... We really um, want to know a lot more about you and your uh, family~" Sehun broke the awkwardness. At first Sanghee looking at them weirdly, on why the hell they want to know anything about her family? But she gives in. 

"Oh, ok..." She smiles. Which makes everyone relief. "Well, my parents died when i was young, so I was put into an oprhanage and I grew up there. I never know about my family since I was very little. But, when I was 17, the head of the orphanage told me that my parents were still alive and they're somewhere in Seoul. So it gives me hope to look for them. But after a long time searching, I couldn't find anything related to my parents." She gulp her tea. She look at the boys again, smiling softly. "But, knowing them alive somewhere near me, gives me hope everyday to live this life. For 23 years now, I'm waiting for something to happen." She took a bite of her Cream cake. "But the thing is, after these long, why are my parents still not searching for me? For 23 yeas, there's not a single thing from them. That's the only thing that sometimes make my hope fades away, but I'm still hoping that I find them soon.." She ended her story. 

Everyone was silents (excpet the two love birds). 

"What?" Sanghee look at them. "Wae?~" She ask again. The boys give each other looks. 

"Nuna, we're here for you and we're gonna help you to find your parents! Dont worry~" Sehun give Sanghee his comforting smile and hug her. She hugs back and thanking Sehun. 

"Sanghee," Kai asked. She looks at Kai. Her heart's pounding again. "Do you know if you have any siblings?" Kai said. Sanghee thinks. 

"As far as I know, I don't think I have, but everyone said that I look the same as the Jung sister. I dont even know who they are, lol" 

They boys, once again, give each other looks and stares at Sanghee deeply. 

"Yeah, she kindda look like Krystal and Jessica seonbae, right hyeong?" The other boys nods their head of Sehun's statement. 

"AHAHAHAH" laughters were heard from the two lovey dovey couple. They turn around and look at the boys and Sanghee. "So what are you guys doing just now?" Lay ask smiling, Chorong too. 

Luhan looks at them straightly. "Talking about you two should get a room and never come out!" He said throwing a pillow to Lay. Everyone laughs and it was a very goodnight. But Sanghee story stuck in the boy's head (excpet Lay) and they can't wait to see their manager and tell him everything.

 


Oh man, sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been busy with Senior High now and all of my gadgets were taken by my mu, which was but anyway, i will keep updating whenever i can~