005

Unexpected Surprise

"Hyeong, you called me?" Ask a tall blonde hair guy. His manager look up from the book he was reading, or is it a flyer? He smiled at the handsome tall guy. 

"Ah, yes I called you. We're just going to wait for one more member." He said and close whatever he was reading and smiled to the guy sitting across him. The blonde guy sit on a fluffy chair as the door crack open. An angelic face pop out from the door and greeted both men with a charming smile. 

He entered the room and sat down next to the blonde guy. 

"Ok you guys are all here now, let's get into business." Their manager clasp his hands together and look at them seriously. 

"You both know that Lee Soo Man is the one who threw this variety show idea right?" He ask them. The two handsome men started to nod their head in confusion.

"Well, this is not only a secret variety show." Their manager said. Both men were looking at each other. 

"10 years ago, Sooman lost his daughter in an airport kidnapping. And now he wanted to find his daighter through this variety show. And he also hope that this can help your popularity as well." The manager open his drawer and pull out some papers. 

"So why are you telling this to us?" The blonde haired guy blurted and got a smack on the arm by the black haired one. He groan.

The manager chuckles and then he handed the papers to them. It says on the cover page. "SEOUL UNIVERSITY 서울 대학교"

"What is this for?" Ask the blonde guy again. Their manager look at them and a cheecky smile form on his face.

"I dont like that look." The blonde guy mumbled and tilt his head to the right.

"You all had been watching so many P-Cams these pass few days and had already choose 5 candidates from the video. So now I'll send you both to this Uni and keep an eye on Ms Lee Sanghee. I will order the other boys to do the same thing to the other candidates." He said with a lot of confidents. The two boys look at their manager with a horified looks.

"Hyeong! You cant do that! I aint going to Uni! It's already hard for me to past that damn high school exams! That would be my hardest and the last test I ever did in my whole life! And now you're asking me to go to Uni?!" The blonde guys complain while stood up from his seat. The black haired guys just look at the papers with sparkling eyes.

"Ya. Just look at the bright side, we can see hot girls~" the black haired one said and wriggle his eyebrows. The blonde guy look at him and narrowed his eyes and then shook his head. He pinched his nose brodge and sigh deeply.

"Oh come on you two!" Their manager smack the black haired guy's head.

"Fine! Fine! Only for Lee Soo Man ahjussi ok..." the blonde haired one say and went back to sit on his chair.

"Then it settled. You two will start going to the Uni in two days." The manager said. Smiling proudly.

"But hyeong, we're celebrities.. what will happen to us if those girls in Uni recognise us and then God knows what will happen." The black haired one rested his chin on his palm. The blonde guy nodded his head agreed to the younger one.

"That's the whole point." The manager smiled. The black haired dude raise his eyebrow.

"It's ok for everyone to see who you guys are, just keep an eye on Ms Lee Sanghee. You two may go now." Their manager said and shooed them away.

They stood up, bow to him and walk towards the exit door. Outside, they stop right infront of the door. They look at each other.

"Suho..." The blonde guy said. Suho nod.

"Yes, Kris." Suho said.

"Tell me why we doing this again?" Kris ask while skretching the back of his head.

Suho sigh and close his eyes. "We're going to keep an eye on Ms Lee Sanghee." Suho explain. Kris nodded and sigh.

"Why are you sighing?" Suho ask while they're walking down the corridor.

"You do know how bad I am on babysitting, Suho." Kris roll his eyes and cross his arms.

"Oh come on Kris, at least we got to babysit a pretty girl~" Suho hook his hand around Kris' shoulders and chuckles. Kris look at the younger and tched.

"Tch, you're worse than Kai. How ert you can get, huh?" Kris looks away and give a small laugh. Suho unhook his hand and push Kris aside.

"Dude, not funny!" Suho said and pouts.

"Who says it's funny?" Kris almost burst out laughing at the younger. They walk out from the building and drove away.

 


 

"Ahhhh!!!!! NUNAAAA!!!" Heejun, the little boy was running towards Sanghee when he saw her coming into the room. Sanghee smiled widely and open her arms to hold the boy in her embrace. The boy hug her tight and snuggle into her collar bone. He inhaled her scent. Oh how much he like her. He smiled and pull away. Sanghee look at him and pinch his puffy pink blossom cheeks.

"Morning jagiya~" Sanghee greeted him. He blush of the word 'jagiya' from Sanghe. He take a step backwards and pull out a sunflower from behind him. Sanghee look surpirsed and gasp.

"Awww jagiya~ This is so beautiful~ Thank you Heejun-ah~" Sanghee took the flower and smell it. It smells really nice. Heejun smile and hug her again. She hug him and carry him while she's walking to the other kids. Her co-worker Jin, smiled at her and wave his hand at her. She smiles and wave back. Heejun who saw this got a bit jealous but shrug it off anyway. (OMO!!! I WAS IMAGINING HEEJUN DOING THIS! HE'S SO CUTE!! IF YOU GUYS WONDERING HIS REAL NAME IS, ALEXENDRE, HE IS TAIWANESE-FRENCH, HE HAS INSTAGRAM~ IT'S CALLED yanz7446. ok back to the story XD)

"He was waiting for you like his life is depend on it." Jin chuckles and give an eyesmile to Heejun. The boy just looking at him weirdly and slightly raising his left eyebrow. Sanghee who witness this almost lose her balance and almost crack herself up.

"He surely doesn't like you Jin." Smirk Sanghee. Heejun hug her neck and snuggle into her collar bone again.

"Aish, this kid. He has an eye for pretty girls in such a young age." Jin was tying a little girl's hair while talking to Sanghee.

"Don't say that Jin. He is better than you. You yourself doesn't even has a girlfriend. You're going to be twenty-two next week, you know." Sanghee give him her signature tongue-out-eyesmile-aegyo-face which make Jin wanted to pinch her cheeks. But he kept it in.

"Thanks for reminding me that I'm going older." Jin roll his eyes and the little girl hug his leg and thank him.

"Aww.. you should ask her out." Sanghee smile at the little girl who blush and hide her face inside her palms. Heejun look at the girl and click his tongue. 

"Nuna, can we play?" Heejun blurted and look at Sanghee with his round sparkle eyes. If only Sanghee can bring him home, she would.

"Ok~" Sanghee said.

"Oppa, can we play too?" The little girl named Haru said to Jin. He nodded and hold her hand. And with, that they were off to the playground. Sanghee put Heejun down and bend down to his height.

"What do you wanna play Heejun-ah?" Sanghee smile at the boy. He look at Sanghee with a wide open eyes. He has never seen her face this close and this is the first time his heart pumping so hard.

"Ahh~ Nuna so pretty~" He squeal while squinting his eyes. Sanghee giggles and without her knowing, she blushed.

"Aww, Heejun-ah is so cute~" Sanghee caress Heejun's cheek with her thumb. Heejun giggles, enjoying the moment.

"Nuna, let's play on the swing! Kajja!!!" He drag Sanghee to the playground and he sat on the swing, waiting for Sanghee to push him forward.

"Ready Heejun?" She ask. The boy nodded happily and she started to push the swing slowly. Once in a while Heejun while scream cutely and laughing while Sanghee push him forward and giggles along with him. After 10 minutes passed, they went back in with the other kids and Jin. They have their afternoon tea and they went to get some nap.

The lulaby was playing and Heejun was sleeping on Sanghee's lap. The other kids were sleeping on the big matress on the floor. They look so peaceful while sleeping. Especially Heejun and Haru. Jin look at Heejun and Sanghee look at Haru.

"They both are so cute aren't they?" Sanghee whispered and smile at Jin. He nodded.

"Just like me." Jin whispered back with a lot of confident. Sanghee give a little laugh and smack his arm. He chuckles along.

"Dream on Jin!" She and she saw him pouting for a little while.

"Hey, are you free this Friday?" Jin ask with a little hope that she is free.

Sanghee think for a moment and nodded her head. "Yeah I'm free why?"

"Do you wanna go to the movie?" Jin ask, unsure. Sanghee look at her suddenly-shy-embarrass-co-worker. She giggles.

"Yeah~ Sounds great!" She give him her famous eyesmile. But one thing that they didn't know is that 2 pairs of little ears listen to everything they say and are jealous.

 


HELLUUUUU~! XD HOW IS THE STORY GUIIIIISE~ HOPE U GUYS LIKE AND ENJOY IT! I UPDATE SOON WITH EXO, OK? :***