004

Unexpected Surprise

Lee Sanghee:

 

The quiet but loud yet weird girl. She has a best friend named Park Chorong. They're currently studying in Seoul University. She is majoring in Science and animal bio. Love to travel and hiking. Work at a childcare on her weekends. Love cartoon and going to University. Hate it when Chorong can't stop talking about K-Pop and all her 'boyfriends'.

 

Park Chorong:

She's the loudest yet cutest girl that Sanghee has ever met! She is as loud as a parrot, but Sanghee still love her anyway. She has an obsession of K-POP and reached the point of a psycopath when someone or Sanghee talks about her 'boyfriends'. Love KPOP and more KPOP. Hates when Sanghee insult her boyfriends. Has a goal to make Sanghee her partner in crime in obsessing for KPOP.

 

Lee Hee Jun:

He Sanghee's favourite boy in the childcare she is working in. He always brought her flowers everytime she's in shift. Without Sanghee's knowledge, the boy had grown to like her and had a crush on her. He love Sanghee so much. He had a dream to quickly grow up and ask Sanghee to be his girlfriend (so cuuuute!!!). Love Sanghee and his smile and chocolate and cuddles and teddy bears and rainbows and unicorns, etc. Hates when Sanghee is not in shift and carrots.