006

Unexpected Surprise

"OH MY GOSH!!! SANGHEEEEEE!!!" You snap out from your thought when you hear Chorong's scream from the hallway. Everyone in the class started to glared at you. Chorong enter the class.

"SANGHEEE!!! MY DREAM IS FINALLY GOING TO BE A REALITY!!!" Chorong ran to you with a wide eyes and smile.

"What dream?" You look at your 'crazy' best friend while raising your eyebrow. You have no idea what the hell she's talking about. All eyes were on both of you. "Chorong, you do know everyone looking at us right now." you sigh. Chorong ignores you.

"OMG SANGHEEE!!!!" Chorong started to fanning herself and squealing. You feel like covering your ears and just send Chorong to the  outer space so you can't hear her high-pitch scream. But for the damn sake, you can't. In fact, you have to deal with this every freaking single day. Sometimes, you just can't take it anymore.

"WHAT IS IT?!" It was your turn to scream at Chorong. She look at you, startled. You have never been so mad at her before, she keep on staring at you, astonished. You suddenly feel someone grabbing your wrist. You look down at your hand and saw Chorong's hand grabbing yours. She drag you out from the class and towards the front lobby of the University.

"Ch-Chorong! Where the hell are we going?!" You yelled while being drag.

"You'll see!" She kept dragging you while sprinitng. You both arrived at the front lobby to see a lot of people huddle together, crowding on something, or is it someone?

"See there?!" Chorong pointed at the crowd while pushing through the crowds to get a better view at God knows who is she talking and fangirling about. You squeanted your eyes to see through the crowds. All you can see were apparently girls fangirling and screaming their lungs out. You gasp when you saw a girl fainted.

"Cho-Chorong, what's happening?" You ask your best friend who is standing next to you, well, fangirling as well. You knew there'll be no point on asking her. You were suddenly felt like you've been strike by a meteor or something when you see four guys walking through the crowds. They were glowing like an angel (in your head) and then suddenly Paradise from Boys Over Flower playing in your head. You didn't blink or even exhale the carbon dioxide from your body. You were stoned on your standing spot and didn't realise that one of the boys were calling out your name and clinging his hands on your arm. You shook your head when you see a cute guy next to you smiling charmingly at you. Chorong who saw this, was almost fainted.

"You're Sanghee nuna, right?" He greeted you with a cute eyesmile. You stared at the guy's face that were inches away from you.

"Sehun! You scared her!" Sanghee turn to face three handsome guys, one with a blonde hair and he is tall, the second guy has dark brown hair and tan skin, the last guy has brown hair and look so angelic. You held your breathe for the second time.

"Sehun, don't just grab some random girl. You could've been missunderstood as a ert." The tan guy spoke in a monotone voice. His hands were in his skinny jean's pockets. Their faces looks familiar... you thought. But keep quiet.

"Sorry.. Sorry... geez.." The so called Sehun guy uncling his hands from you. But then he smile again. "You are Sanghee nuna, right?" Sehun said, tilting his head to the side.

"Y-yes, I'm Sanghee. D-do I know you?" You stuttered. You look at Sehun and then to the three guys infront of you.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU IT'S HER!!!" Sehun excitedly pointed at you and gave a tongue out at the three guys. Eyes rolling was all that Sehun get from the three guys.

"Sorry for his hyper atittude. I'm Kris, this is Suho, Kai and Sehun. From EXO." Your brain suddenly lit up when Kris say EXO. You nodded slowly. It was still so crowded and noisy around you.

"Hi," Kai nod his head at you and smile. You slightly smile at him in reply.

"Hi, nice to meet you~" Suho smile oh so handsomely at you.

"Omg, finally I meet you face to face!!!" Sehun hug you with a bone-crushing hug. You were astonished by his action but hug him back anyways. You saw the other guys shook his head and sigh.

"Um," You feel confused. You look next to you and saw Chorong was half-dead-half-alive from the sudden encouter she witnessed infront of her just a mere seconds ago. You shook her body slightly, that invite the four guys to look at you and your 'zombie' best friend weirdly.

"Chorong!~" You yell-whisper to her. She suddenly shook her head and blink for a few times.

"OMG!!!" She squeal again and then passed out. You just stare at her. This girl, jjinja...

"Well, this girl is my best friend. Her n-name is Chorong. She's one of EXO's fan." You explain.

"Biggest fan!" Chorong added while still lying on the floor. She opened one of her eyes and close it again. The four guys nodded.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone, mostly girls, groan. They slowly walk towards their classes. It left just the EXO boys and Sanghe and Chorong.

"So... where's your class nuna?" You almost jump when you heard Sehun calling your name.

"Uh, it's upstairs on the 7th floor. Aren't you guys going to class?" You ask awkwardly. The boys started to rub the back of their neck.

"We're going to your class if it's ok..." Kris abruptly say. You and Chorong look at him with the no-way-look. The last thing that you wanted to happen was the EXO boys attending the same major as you. And hell no you're going to let this happen. EVER! In the other hand, Chorong as escited as a little girl who just received a unicorn, was nodding her head like a maniac at you. You look at her, unsure.

"Well, if it's ok for the professor, I'm ok with it." you said.

 


 

Flash back

 

"HYEONG!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I WANT TO SEE SANGHEE NUNA TOO!!" Sehun yelled out.

"But you didn't even know her Sehun," EXO's manager said.

"I DON'T CARE!!! SHE'S LIKE MY VIRTUAL NUNA OK!! I WANT TO SEE HER IN PERSON!!! JEBAL HYEEEONG~" Sehun put his best and killer aegyo to melt his manager's heart. As expected, his manager give in.

"Fine, you can go with Kris and Suho." The manager say with a heavy heart.

"Well, hyeong. Wherever Sehun go, I'm going to." Kai suddenly blurted out. Their manager jaw's drop.

"Not you too Kai..." He groan. Kai shrug his shoulder and smirk.

"FINE! FINE! You and Sehun can go with Kris and Suho to look after Ms Lee Sanghee." Their manager put his hands up, signaling that he is tired and done with them. Kai and Sehun high fived and idiotly pointing at each other.

"But what about the other contestants, hyeong?" Suho say. Their manager turn to Suho.

"Well, you guys have to eliminate 2 more contestants."

 


"Omg, is that Sehun, Kris, Kai and Suho from exo?"

"Oh my gosh, it's Kai!"

"Pinch me! It's EXO!"

"Holy ! It's freaking EXO! What are they doing here?"

You look around your class and sure enough, everyone was whispering about the boys. You look behind you and saw Chorong already blend with the boys especially Sehun. You roll your eyes. Even though after all the shockings just now, you were still not that insterested at whatever reason on our why the hell they came to your university at the first place. You were trapped on their handsome faces though, but yet, you aren't going to follow your best friend footsteps to be a heartdie fangirl. Yet.

"Sanghee nuna, can I sit with you today?" Kai's voice brought you back to reality. You glance at him. He smiled gently at you. Your heart suddenly beating so fast. And even though it's going to be winter soon, you felt so hot and your cheeks started burning. Just by looking at Kai's smile, you already melt. What the hell?! No Sanghee, No!

"Yea, yea sure." You look away and sit on your usual spot.

"Ya! Kai hyeong! I want to sit next to Sanghee nuna too!!" Sehun pout like a two year old.

"You can sit next to her tomorrow Sehun." Kris roll his eyes and smiled at you. He was sitting across you and Kai with Suho sitting next to him.

"Fine." Sehun cross his arms and sit next to Chorong. You can see Chorong is so freaking happy. You burried your head on your hands. You can feel that Kai is looking at you.

"Nuna, are you ok?" Kai's voice was concerned and caring. You nod your head as an answer.

"Oh, ok.." Kai pull out a notebook from his back pack and the class is started....