003

Unexpected Surprise

"Ok so what happen now?" Kris flop himself onto the couch while chewing a gum. The other boys nodded. They had gathered in their living room to discuss more about the P-Cam.

"Well, me and SooMan are going to make a variety show as you know. We'll be selling these posters." Their manager put a big paper bag on the coffee table infront of them. He pull out the content of the bag and it was a bunch of posters of EXO.

"As you guys know, all the papers that we used for printing was the P-Cam." He smiled at the papers. The boys nodded. "We're going to spread these posters worldwide, and then when its solds out and the cameras are active, we're going to choose a fan, a lucky fan to...." He look at his boys. They were waiting for him to say the next word.

"That'll be a secret, I won't tell you guys yet~" He chuckles and put the posters back into the bag.

"OH MY GOD! MANAGER HYEONG! JUST TELL US!!!" Sehun as usual was the unpatient maknae, who isn't going to wait for a miracle to happen. He is going to push somone to tell him what he wanted to know. "COME ON HYEONG! TELL US!" He beg again. Their manager shook his head.

"You guys should sleep now, we have a tight schedule tomorrow." He said. And in an instant, everyone started to yawn and walk to their rooms.

 


 

"Mammal is a warm-blooded vertebrate animals..." It was science in Sanghee's class. She love this subject. Her friend Chorong, was yawning every 5 minutes. Sanghee keep on listening to the teacher and wrote down notes. The final exams is near and she won't fail the exams. She's going to pass this exams and will graduate as a Vet. She's curently studying in Seoul university. But her best friend Chorong is too lazy to even put her hand up. The bell suddenly ring.

"Ok everyone, study hard for the exams~" Mr Jin said. He then left the class. Chorong quickly grab her bag and cling her arm into Sanghee's. She look up at Chorong.

"Can we go to that pop-up store across the uni? I heard EXO's releasing new posters!" Chorong said. She is the most maniac girl that Sanghee has ever known. But still be best friend with her. Chorong just can't stop talking about this boy band named EXO since 2 years ago, when the group debuted. In the other hand, Sanghee was not really interested on boybands or anything related to music. But, because of Chorong talked about them every single day. She find that EXO is somehow good and had got a little bit interest on them. Sanghee jus nodded hopelessly. Chorong drag her out from the uni and across the road.

"OMG!!! LOOK!" Chorong pointed at the poster that was hung on the glass window of the store. She was so excited and rushed into the store.

"OMG!!!! THIS IS SO CHEAP!!!" Chorong grab as many poster as she can. It was in sale and it was still a new arrival. Sanghee just give a small giggle at her friend.

"I'll buy some for you too! You have to stick this posters in your room ok?!" Chorong was yelling on Sanghee's face. She is too hyper.

"Oh, even better! I'll be the one who stick it on your wall~" She smirk. Sanghee hopelessly nodded at her. Once Chorong paid all the posters, the both of them walk towards their dorm. They live in the university's dorm, but they got their own room. Too bad they're not a roommate.

"Chorong, you know you don't have to..." Sanghee was helping Chorong to stick the posters up on her wall. She's wanted to facepalming herself.

"NO! I HAVE TO! AS A GOOD FRIEND, I'll make your life perfect with EXO in your room~" She said sticking the last tape on the corner of the piece of paper. She then slap the poster slightly. Not knowing that she's activating the P-Cam.

"Oh well, 4 posters in every corner of your room~ Nice~ Should I put one in your bathroom?" She teased. Sanghee's eyes grew wide.

"Micheosseo?!" She slap Chorong's head. Chorong laugh and took all her other posters.

"Well, then have fun with them and don't get naughty~" Chorong teased Sanghee one more time.

"Like they will put a secret camera in the posters, please Chorong. They're only posters." Sanghee groan.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Geez.. Well, good-night~" Chorong walk towards the door while slapping the other 3 posters. They don't know that all of those four posters were P-Cam, and the posters that Chorong are holding just plain papers.

"Bye~" Sanghee wave goodbye to her best friend and close the door behind her. She crashed onto her bed, face first. She groaned. She turn to face the ceiling and an Overdose poster caught her eyes. It was a picture of the boys staring right at her.

"What are you guys looking at?!" She pouts and give her tongue out at the poster. Not knowing that they're watching her.

 


 

"OMG LOOK!!! LOOK HYEONG!!! AAAHHHHH!!!" Chanyeol was screaming and closing Sehun's eyes. Today, they finally got to check all the cameras that already had been spread worldwide yesterday. Chanyeol and Sehun was watching a camera that shows a girl changing her clothes, she is in America. The girl was stripping infront of the poster while dancing ily to Thunder. And that's when their manager heard them screaming.

"EWWW!!!" Chanyeol was still closing his eyes and Sehun's eyes. The maknae try to calm himself down too.

"Well, so do you guys still want her in the game or not? If not just press the delete button, and she'll be eliminated." Their manager explain. Chanyeol and Sehun quickly press the delete button together.

"She ain't staying in the game!" Sehun snap his fingers in Z formation.

"But she's hot though~" Kai smirk. DO glare at him and smack his head. Kai groan and rub the spot that DO hit.

"Look at that girl." Baekhyun pointed at Sanghee. She was crashing onto her bed face first. And then it showed her talking to the poster.

"What are you guys looking at?!" she pouts and give her tongue out at the poster. The boys are laughing. They're already liking Sanghee.

"Lol, she's funny! Let's keep her." Luhan said and they watch some other P-Cams.

 


 

Sanghee woke up upside down. Her head was at the end of her bed and her feet were at the head of the bed. She raised her eyebrow.

"What the hell?" She rub her eyes and walk towards the kitchen. She almost having a heart attack when she saw a huge EXO poster that Chorong put near the kitchen yesterday, pop out in front of her.

"Geez, Chorong~ You almost kill me with this posters." She ruffles her hair and made herself a cup of hot chocolate. She has an evening class today. But at 10 am, she has her part time job in a coffee shop. She look at her watch. 08:30. There are still a lot of time to get going. She sit on the couch and watch TV.

The news was about EXO is releasing a new kind and special posters. It shows the picture of the poster and Sanghee look up at the poster that Chorong sticked next to the TV. It was the same poster. She shrug her shoulder. But the thing that she was curious about is why they're saying it was SPECIAL?