007

Unexpected Surprise

"EXO? Here?" Jin laughs. "Oh Chorong please, they're celebrities, why would they come here?" Jin nudges Chorong's arm.

"I'm serious! Sanghee is with them right now, buying food in the cafeteria!" Chorong protest. Jin look at her with a confuse look. He skretch his head.

"I don't believe y- OH MY GOD!" Jin suddenly squealed. "Am I seeing things right now?!" He gobsmacked.

"No, idiot." Chorong smirk and cross her arms looking towards you and the boys walking to her. Sehun wave to Chorong and she waves back.

"Is that Oh Sehun?" Jin stared at Chorong and then at Sehun who is walking. "He's younger than me right?" Jin blurted out. Chorong glared at him.

"If he's younger than you, so what?!" Chorong roll her eyes and sigh with annoyance.

"Geez, I'm just saying..." Jin say as he took a bite on his hamburger. You and the boys arrived in front of Jin and Chorong. The four boys gaze at Jin.

"Who is.... this nuna? Is this your....boyfriend?" Sehun blurted down and look at Jin with a lot of anger. CHorong is trying so hard not to laugh at how Jin looks like right now.

"No, he's not my boyfriend. His my guyfriend." Jin who heard this almost choke himself. Sehun groan and face up the ceiling.

"What's the different nuna~" Sehun threw himself to sit next to Jin. Jin just look at the younger while holding his hamburger. Sehun look at him and gave him a small smile.

"Sup, I'm Sehun, the maknae of EXO. How old are you?" Sehun ask, convinced. Jin smirk.

"I'm Jin and I'm 23." Jin turn to face his precious hamburger. Sehun suddenly cough.

"Tw-twenty three?!" Sehun blurted and glared at you.

"Why didn't you tell me he's older than me nuna! Now I made myself embarrassed~" Sehun yell-whisper to you but Jin can still hear it. You giggles and sit down next to Chorong. Kai, Suho and Kris took a chair and sit across you and Chorong.

"I'm Kai~" Kai give a gentle smile to Jin. He nod his head on reply.

"I'm Kris." said Kris while opening his tuna sandwich packet.

"I'm Suho~" Suho smile charmingly and wave his hand a little.

"Nice to meet you guys~" Jin took another bite on his hamburger. "So, what are you guys doing in this Uni? Are you guys taking majors?" Very casually, Jin ask. He munch the hamburger inside his mouth while looking at Kai.

"We're here to take care of Sang- AH! HYEONG WHAT'S THAT FOR!!" Sehun rub his stinging arm. He glared at Kris who gave him a death glare back.

"Our manager put us here, we don't even know why." Kai added, looking angry at Sehun. The maknae just sit quietly and pout as he rub his arm again and again.

Jin nodded, suspicious. There's something wrong here... He thought. He look at you and smile. You smiled back.

"Let's eat guys! I'm hungry!" Suho broke the awkwards silent and they started to eat.

 


 

"Sehun, can you just shut your mouth?" Kris blurted. Sehun roll his eyes, annoyed.

"Then why did God gave me mouth, when i can't use it to speak!" Sehun raise his voice at the younger.

"Ya, Sehun! Don't talk to your hyei=ong like that." Kai said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Can we just calm down guys~ You don't want anyone to hear us here." Suho pinch his nose bridge and sigh.

"Suho hyeong is right. Just calm your damn .." Kai added. Sehun and Kris, more like Tom and Jerry, glaring at each other.

"Ya Sehun, you almost blow up our cover you smartass!" Kris click his tongue.

"Well, I'm sorry! Happy?!" The maknae walks away while ruffling his own hair. "Why are you making it a big deal?! Geez.." Kris grab his shoulder and turn Sehun to face him.

"Yah! Do you think it's not a big deal if Sanghee know why we're here, huh?!" Kris grab Sehun's colar and look straight at his eyes. "We're doom if she know, Sehun! You do know, that no one knows about the P-Cam or the mission that we got from Sooman and our manager!" Kris is ready to punch Sehun on the face but held his hand back and sigh. Sehun look at the frustrated older and sigh too.

"I'm sorry hyeong, I-I got too excited. I promise I'll try my best to keep our undercover." Sehun look down at his feet. Kris nodded.

"I'm sorry to yell at you." Kris hook his hand around Sehun's shoulder. They both smile at each other, leaving the other two boys dumbfounded.

Kai shook his head. "Baekhyun is right, they're like Tom and Jerry." He look at Suho who just laugh at him.

"Yeah, tell me about it."


 

"Tell me it's not a dream, Sanghee! They will come to this university everyday?! OH SWEET MOTHER OF POTATO, THIS IS AWESOME!!" Chorong spread her hands and threw herself to your bed. The both of you just had dinner in your room.

"Yeah, they are Chorong.." You roll your eyes and shook your head while smiling. THIS IS BAD! CHORONG WILL FANGIRL A LOT STARTING TOMORROW. UGH, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! You cried out loud in your head.

"They're so hot...~" Chorong sigh, looking at the Overdose poster in your room. You smirk and walk to the kitchen, open the fridge and took out a bottle of water. You gulp down the water and stared at the EXO poster next to the fridge. What so good about these guys? At the end they're just normal human beings. Well, I admitted that they're all handsome and stuff.. But i didn't expect a girl to faint when they saw them... It's scared the hell out off me. I admitted that they have talent, but seriously, it's just ridiculous on how their fans react when they saw these boys.

You snap out off thought when you heard Chorong calling out your name. You walk to your room and saw Chorong picking up her bag.

"Well, see you tomorrow bae~ I'll be going now." Chorong hugs you and smiled derply. "This is like the best day ever!~" She sing while skipping to the door. She give you a kiss bye and was gone. You giggles and tied your hair into a pony tail as you walk into your room. You your shirt...

 


"ERMAHGAAAAWD!!! SANGHEE NUNA IS STRIPPING!!! I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANY LONGER!!!!" Sehun scream while pulling Tao's hair. The panda cried in misery as his tears falls nonstop like the Niagara fall.

"SEHUUUUUN!!!! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OFF ME!!!" Tao screamed. Kris and Suho came running. And saw you in the screen started to ing your shirt. In a flash, the boys were surrounding the screen.

"Omg, she's so hot." blurted Luhan. The other quickly give a disgusting look at Luhan.

"Ge, puh-lease, you're old." Sehun open his palm in front of Luhan's face. The older glared at Sehun.

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!!! OMYGAAAWD MY INNOCENT EYES!!!" Lay is the one who freak out right now. Xiumin chuckles on how childish his fellow members are.

"Guys, she doesn't even know that we're 'spying' on her... so just chillax. The person who should be freaking out right now is Sanghee..." Xiumin chuckles and sat on the couch. Putting his feet on the coffee table. 

"Xiumin hyeong has a point there." Chen said while rubbing the back of his neck. Everyone started to nod awkwardly.

"Just turn it off if you kids deosn't wanna see the video..." Xiumin smile and turn on the TV.