008

Unexpected Surprise

 

"Morning my nuna~" You opened your door to be greeted by the cheeky maknae. None other than.... Oh Sehun. You were still a mess. The sleepy-look is still visible to see. Not mention your hair...

"Oh my gosh Sehun, it's Saturday. Why the hell did you wake me up so early??" You groan and let him come into the room. Sehun wandered his eyes around your room. Thank goodness yesterday, it was cleaning day so the room is not that messy.

"I wanna eat breakfast with you~" He gives you his killer eyesmile and skip to the sofa. He threw himself onto the couch and put up his feet on the coffee table.

"Eat breakfast? With me?" You chuckles for a moment. "Why?" You ask. This the most ironic question, Sanghee... why do you even asked?? You thought.

"Cuz I'm so lonely...." Sehun cross his arms and smile at you. You sigh, annoyed.

"Sehun, you live with eleven boys. And they're noisy as hell. And you said your alone? Are you kidding me?!" You walk towards the fridge and take a cold water bottle.

"You dont know anything nuna..." Sehun gets up and walk towards you. He sat on the high chair and rest his elbow on the lounge table. He cupped his face with his palms. Looking at you. You turn around and look at him back.

"What?" You put the bottle infront of Sehun. He just kept on staring at you while smiling.

"Sehun, you're creeping me out.." You shook your head and walks to the tv room. Sehun follows. 

"Please nuna!!! Let's go to that new cafe near the campus!!! I heard they've got the best American breakfast in Seoul!" Sehun cling his arms onto you. You look down at the puppy face of Sehun.

"No." You said and turn on the tv. 

"I'll pay....~" Sehun seductive voice was really hard to reject. 

"Ok!" You stood up and ran to your room. Sehun smile in victory. After about 10 minutes, you came out from your room all ready to go. Sehun stood up and give you his hand. You took it and cling on him. Sehun opens the door and off you both go. 

 

 

You cut the bacon into some pieces and stab it with your fork. Sehun looks at you while scooping his boiled egg from the shell. He smile. 

"Nuna." You look up at him.

"Hmm?" You said while munching the piece of the bacon. He chuckles. He opens his mouth, signaling you to feed him some of your bacon. You raise your eyebrow.

"You have your own bacon you know. Why do you want mine?" You groan and heavy heartedly fed him your bacon. He gives you his killer eyesmile while happily munching the thinned meat.

"Cuz, your meat yook sho deyichious~" he said with his mouth full. You roll your eyes annoyed. You suddenly feel everyone's eyes were on you and Sehun. You questioned yourself. Wondering, what's so strange. And then it hit you. You're with Oh Sehun from the hottest boyband in Korea, EXO. Of course everyone are judging you so hard. Especially those girls in the corner of the cafe.

"Ya, is that Sehun oppa from EXO?"

"Omo! He is him! Omg!"

"Who's that girl? What is she doing there with Sehun oppa?"

"She just fed him! Omo! Seolma.....?!"

"Andwae, it cant be!! She cant be his girlfriend!"

"She doesnt suits him. She's not pretty at all. He should've date someone else."

"She's not an idol isnt she?"

"By the look of her, she's not an idol..."

"Guys, seriously... it's Sehun oppa's life, it's his choice. Why are you guys interfering?.. sheesh.."

"Shut up Eunji!"

Your face soften when that Eunji girl kind of defending you. Sehun saw your ears burning, he holds your hand across the table and gives you an assuring smile. You reply him with a smile as well.

"Dont listen to them, they're just being so childish and immature..." Sehun caress your hand with his thumb. This kid... you thought. He's so caring and become really attach to me. We just met a week ago but I felt a strong connection with him

"Yeah..." you breathe heavily and continue to eat your breakfast.

The stares keep on going for ages. The girls were still judging you so hard from where they were sitting. But once in awhile you heard the girl named Eunji, stood up for you and scold her girlfriends. 

"Can you guys stop?! What if they heard us? Stop being racist, she's a human too like us! Can all of you stop judging her like that, she's not some kind of animal or alien does she?! I'm sick of you guys seriously!" You heard Eunji yelleing. She stood up from where she was sitting and walk quickly towards your table. She look at you and then to Sehun. You were both just finished eating and were talking to each other, while drinking a cup of coffee. You look up at her with a surprised look. She suddenly bow to you and Sehun. Your eyes grew wide.

"Joesongeyo... I'm really sorry about my friends, they are a heart die fans of EXO. Don't mind them... once again I'm so sorry~" she bow again and again. Your lips curled into a solemn smile.

'It's ok... I dont mind. Fans are like that. They love and care about their idols. I understand that.." You said while holding her shoulder. Eunji looks up and saw you smiling. She breathe out in relieve and glare at her friends. 

"Yah! Come here and apologize to her! NOW!" She yelled and signaling them to come. A girl put on a disgusting look and look at you like you're some kind of a or something. 

"YAH NAEUN! IF YOU KEEP ON STARING AT HER LIKE THAT! I SWEAR I'M GONNA CALL YOUR MUM AND TELL HER THAT YOU DIDNT PASS THE EXAMS LAST WEEK!" Eunji growls. Naeun who heard this was shock and quickly stood up and jog towards you. She bows couple of time while spilling out her apology.

"It's ok" You smile. The whole time, Sehun was just staring at you from his seat. He was so immersed on how kind and.... beautiful your smile is. 

"Once again I'm so sorry eonni, for my friends atittude.. Annyeonghaseyo~" WIth that Eunji and her friends left the cafe, with Eunji smacking all her friends head. You watch them leaving and your lips curled into a small smile. 

You sit back on your chair and inhaled the smell of your coffee. Sehun stares at you. 

"Why didn't you scold that Naeun girl~" Sehun cross his arms and lean back to his seat. 

"Why would I wanna waste my time scolding her? It's not my style Sehun~" You sip your coffee and love how the warm coffee trickled down your throat. 

"Eii... see-see, you're turning to Kris hyeong with that ' Is not my style '  line.." Sehun protested. You roll your eyes and giggles. 

He rest his chin on his open palms and sigh. 

"I wish you live in our dorm~ It'll be awesome. You can cook for us and play with me." Sehun pouts. You narrowed your eyebrows. 

"What?" You scoffed. "I'm not your maid or your babysitter, Sehun. Go away~" You lean back on your seat and shook your head with a smirk. 

"I'm just saying... Sheesh nuna.." He took a sip on his coffee while you're turning red. 

"Nuna, by looking at you... I have the urge to meet your parents!~" Sehun squealed and smile showing his teeth. 

"Eh?" Your face stiffen and you turn to look at the window not wanting to make an eyecontact with Sehun. You don't want Sehun to see you crying. 

Silents... "I'm an orphan... I don't know where the hell my parents are." You look down at your fingers and bite your lower lip. Sehun's body stiffened and he looks at you. 

"I-I'm s-sorry nuna, I didn't know..." Sehun sigh. He felt guilty of asking you about your parents. 

You smile slightly. "That's ok... one day, I'll find them and we'll live happily ever after... like those Disney movies." You smirk. 

Sehun is at the edge of crying. Usually, orphans would say that they hate their parents, because the threw them away. But you... you were the first person that made Sehun touched.

"Se-Sehun... are you.... crying?" You giggles. Sehun came back to his senses. 

"ANIEYO!" He shook his head violently and you laugh. 

"But nuna... did you ever try to find them?" He asks. You look up at him. 

"I've tried a lot of time," You remember how hard you gathered informations from the internet and the orphan that you lived in. "But to no avail, no one have no idea where my parents are..." You stare at Sehun. "I just hope they're still alive.." You sigh. 

"Nuna, do you know why did you ended up in the orphan...?" Sehun ask. Without you knowing, Sehun had dig in background information about you. 

"Hmm.." You think. "My orphan supervisor, told me that her husband found me under a tree near Myeongdong..." Sehun nodded. Listening. Sooman ahjussi's daughter, was kidnapped in the airport... But nuna... Sehun was in deep thought. 

"Omo!" Sehun came back to his senses and look up at you. "I have my shift on the day care today!!! It's 10 o'clock already?!" You stood up and ready to run, but Sehun grab your hand. 

"I'm going with you." Sehun tilt his head to the right and smile. 

"But, don't you have any schedule?" You asks. 

"Remember, I'm a Uni student now, our management had put us on off schedule for as long as they needed." Sehun explain. You remain silent for a moment. And then you nodded. 

"Ok then, let's go~"