001

Unexpected Surprise

"You won't believe what will manager hyeong tell you guys about!!!" Sehun as excited as ever, was jumping up and down while walking towards the van with his fellow members. Kris look at the exciting maknae weirdly.

"Stop jumping like a kangaroo Sehun, i'm dizzy looking at you." Kris pushes Sehun aside and get into the van. He sat at the front with the driver.

"Tch, than don't LOOK at me! Sheez..." Sehun rolled his eyes and went back jumping again.

"Is it that exciting Sehun?" Luhan ask the younger. Sehun noddedly enthusiastically.

"HYEONG!!! IT'S AMAZING! IT'S BEYOND EXCITING!!!" Sehun said still jumping up and down. Suho just smile at his younger fellow member.

DO and Kai look at each other. They were also anticipating what are they going to see. They know if Sehun is jumping like this and being so hyperactive, there will be something amazing await ahead of them. They all get into the van and put their seatbelt on. With that, they drove off.

"Sehun stop jumping, we're in the car!" Kris look behind him from his seat. The driver chuckles.

"Whatever I wanna do Krease hyeong!!!" Sehun gave his tongue out. Kris glare at Sehun.

"YA!" All the boys laughs at the childish site of Sehun and the sensitive site of Kris. They're like Tom&Jerry, that's what Baekhyun said.

The whole trip to SM office were noisy as usual. They arrived at their destination after about 25 minutes. Sehun was the first to go out from the car, followed by the others. Kris was the last. By the time Kris reaches the lift, Sehun and the others were already waiting for him inside the lift. Kris sigh. 

"GET IN!" Sehun said informally to Kris. He look at Sehun with dead glares. He surely going to kill the maknae when they're home. Sehun smirk at Kris and press the 'up' button on the lift.

Sehun knock on the door and was open by their manager. He smiled at them happily.

"Sit down kids~" The manager said. The boys bow at their manager and their CEO. Lee Soo Man. The CEO smiled and nod at them.

The boys sat down on couches. They were looking at Sehun really weirdly now. Sehun was so excited that he smiled and tap his foot unpatiently on the floor. The CEO and their manager smiled at Sehun.

"Well, one of you already know why you boys are here..." The CEO start. The boys nodded understandingly. "You boys see those papers... What do you think about it?" he said. The twelve boys look at all the blank papers. They raised their eyebrow while looking at the CEO, thinking that he is a maniac or something. Only Sehun give a small cheeky chuckles at his clueless hyeongs. For the second time, Kris glared at Sehun.

"It's blank papers?" Suho finally sppeak. The CEO chuckles.

"Close enough~" Their manager teased them. Suho narrowed his eyebrows.

"It's the papers that we're going to use for our posters?" Xiumin said while touching one of the P-Cam.

"That's correct, but there is one more thing~" The CEO wink his eye at the manager. They exchanged laughs.

"Sehun, would you like to tell your hyeongs?" SooMan said while smirking at Sehun. He nodded quickly.

"These papers have cameras in it!" Sehun blurted. His hyeongs were looking at him. And then they suddenly laughs. Sehun look at them while narrowing his eyebrows.

"What's funny?" He look at SooMan and the manager. They shrug at Sehun, clueless on what the boys are laughing about.

Kris wipe the tears from his eyes. "Oh my gosh, that is hilarious~ I admit your joke this time is so funny Sehunnie~" He said and laugh again. Luhan was on the floor clenching onto his stomach.

"Sehun! Good one!" He said. Luhan look at Xiumin who is still laughing, and then Luhan laugh along with him. Sehun pouts.

"He's being serious, boys.." SooMan said. The boys stop laughing and look at Sehun and then back to him.

"You're not joking around?!" Baekhyun said. His mouth making the O shape. Followed by Chanyeol. And in seconds, everyone was jaw dropping.

"WHAT?!" They all said in unison. Sehun smirk at them. They'll have to pay for laughing at him when he is being serious.

"THESE PAPERS?! HAS CAMERAS IN IT?!" Lay was screaming.

"Wow.." Tao pick up one of the paper and look amazed, like Sehun when he saw the papers for the first time.

"What the hell?" Kris look shock and lean back on his seat. This was the first time in his life, seeing the creepiest thing ever. Cameras in a paper. Crazy!!!

"These are called, Paper Cameras or you can say P-Cam." The manager took one of the paper and lightly slap the paper. He bring the paper around the room and around the boys. And then he put the paper on the coffee table infront of the clueless eleven boys. He turn on the TV and voila~! Their faces were shown in the screen. Chen gave a squealed.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!!" Chen quickly took a paper and give a light slap on it. He then make a funny face and then it was shown on the screen. Everyone chuckles. Suddenly, everyone went quiet.

"What are we using these for?" DO ask, looking down at the papers.

"We're making a variety shows." SooMan said while crossing his arms, sitting like a boss. "Secretly..." He added. Everyone except Sehun were confused.

"Secret variety show?" Chanyeol asks. Their manager nodded.

"Your manager will talk about this more at home tonight. I think that's all, you boys may go now~" SooMan smiled. The boys stood up and bow at him. They left the office and drove back home. They have one more schedule tonight and then they can peacfully go to sleep early.

But five out of twelve members were still thinking about this 'Secret Variety' show and the 'P-Cam'. They can't wait to go home and talk about this with their manager tonight.

 


hope you guys like the first chapter!!! comment down bellow and upvote and subscribe!!! and give many sarangs to this story!!!! i'll update the 2 chapter soon! annyeong~ ^^