Chapter 9

I'm Adopted

Sam POV

I walked away from Alex to the lunch room and joined the boys for lunch I couldn't stop thinking about Alex then that means that Alice will most likely be here. 

"Hey you ok Sam?" Jimin asked me I just nodded my head yes and went back to picking at my food. 

" Lee Samantha." I heard someone shouted I ignored it that's not my name anymore I am now Kim Sam I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and there she was Lee Alice she got taller and prettier since I last saw her. 

" Hey can I help you?" I asked and I felt a stinging pain in my cheek and I fell out of my chair. All the boys stood up I shook my head telling them not to get involved. 

" excuse me but I would like to know why I get slapped before that happens. " 

"We have been lookin for you for years we thought you were dead and here you are having the time of your life." She yelled all the attention was on me and her.

" Excuse me but who are you to be smacking our friend like that." Jungkook said she looked at them glanced at me and me.

"I am her sister and that kid over there us her brother and if you didnt notice theyy are identical twins." Alex walked in during the middle of The speeched and walked in.

" Sorry to disappoint youbboth but my name is Kim Sam my friends call me Sam I don't habe an older sister and my Oppas name is Kim Seok Jin and he is my only oppa except for bts and that is final". I turned and walked away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I dont think I'll be able to update for awhole my computer chargerwont charge my computer so I only updated from my phone and my phone hates me and I can't see what I'm typing because is scrolls down the page every line I type so please wait tipp I get my new charger soon. Thank you from author pherbers