Chapter 12* Please Read New Authors Note

I'm Adopted

A/N So I decided that I wasn't going to make this story a love triangle so I wrote this chapter different please read

Jimin POV

I Looked for Sam when she left the cafeteria I heard a soft cry coming from the locker rooms I walked in and sat down next to her she looked up but started to cry. I hugged her until she stopped crying she looked at me through her tears. She told me the story of her old family. She told me how she didn't want to go back. The tears came again and I held her when I was sure she was asleep I gently kissed the top of her head. I felt the need to do so. I picked her up bridal style and walked out the building and I saw V from a distance.

" V can you call Jin for me." He didn't answer just nodded and pulled out his phone.

" Hey Jin.... Yea Jimin found her......She fell alseep......How should I know about her phone ask JImin.... Quit yelling and come down here and get her so we can get her home." He hung up the phone and walked away he seemed upset.

" Hey V you ok?" He turned and looked at me.

" I heard everything." He said I almost dropped Sam.

" What?"

" I heard everything about Sam." He turned again this time I didn't stop him . Jin drove up and drove us to his house I carried her upstairs to her bed room and set her down she grabbed onto my arm I sat on the bed knowing she wouldn't let go. She turned in her sleep and let go so I got up and left but I stopped at the door.

" I like you." I said before I closed the door and left, I said it to her even though she didn't even hear me, maybe one day though. Stopping downtstairs I met Jin who stopped right in front of me looking at the wall then straight into my eyes, looking serious more serious than I've ever seen  him before " Jin Hyung?"

" I'm only going to ask you this once, do you like my sister?" He asked my heart started beating really fast as I got nervous as to what he would say about it. I looked anywhere but him but, I finally realized that I had to tell him it was his sister for christ sake.

" Yes I do." I felt a weight being lifted of of my chest.

"You can't date her." I take that back. The weight came back, but this time heaver crushing all the breath out of my lungs.