Chapter 2

I'm Adopted

I set down my stuff and got my basketball gear on whcich is only my gym shorts and my jersey and basketball and left to the kitchen, which was of course where all the boys were gathered I just quickly slipped in and tried to quickly slip out but of course that can't happen.

" Hey are going to play basketball". One of his friends said I gave him a blank look. " I'm Park Ji Min you can call me Jimin".

" Yea I'm gonna go practie free throw". I went to get a granola bar. " I'm not very good at basket ball". Oppa scoffs. " What"?

" Yea right your not good you're the best one on your team". He said

" We have a y team".

" I bet if I tried playing against you I'll lose, if all 7 of us went against you we might get 2 points". He challenged and as the player I took the challenge. We headed to the court and he checked he got it first but I quickly took it and shot a three pointer and soon the game was over they ended with 3 ponts I ended with ten points.

"Told you, You would win". He remarked as I started my actual practice on free throws.

" But I also remember you said you guys would only get two points". I shot from half court and barely made it this is hard how do some people shoot full court shots.

" I have no idea wher you got those sports genes".

" Yea well I don't wanna know". I walked home with him and his friends they went back in the kitchen and I started upstairs when I heard one of his friends say.

" Is she really your sister she doesn't like you and based on these pictures she doesn't look like her parents either"? He tried to say in a hushed voice.

" No we adopted her when she was 13". I heard Oppa say and I felt my heart drop we agreed to pretend as if my last family never existed.

" 13 is kinda old to be adopted isn't it". I heard another voice.

" Yea well this place is better than that place anyway what do you think of the school it looks like this is gonna be a hard fun years". He was obviously trying to change the subject and it worked but I stayd in my room till it was time to make dinner because mom and dad don't get home until I'm almost done making dinner.